Every time my power goes out,
我都能看见蛇
I see snakes.
真恶心
It's so gross.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you OK? Yeah.
我的备用电源启动了
My backup battery's working.
能不能告诉我到底怎么了
Hey, will someone please tell me what happened?
你发出了粉色的光芒
You started... glowing pink.
然后所有设施都断电了
Then all the power went out.
-彗星护盾解除了 -什么
- The asteroid shields are down! - What?!
马耶特星处于彗星带
Mayet is surrounded by an asteroid field!
它们同时向马耶特星冲撞过来了
They fall toward the planet all the time!
通常护盾会阻止它们
Normally the shields stop them,
但断电之后 就失效了
but with the power out, they're not working!
所以我们会被
So we're gonna get hit by--
彗星
Asteroids!
得赶紧离开这
Gotta get out of here!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?!
旧发电机在海湾对面
The old emergency generator across the bay.
必须在被大型彗星击中之前重启发电机
We have to get it started before a really big asteroid hits.
我知道怎么通过海湾
I know how to get across the bay!
没有用
This won't work!
连引擎的电都被吸走了
All the power's been drained from the motor!
我们不需要引擎
We don't need the motor.
我之前发现了这些
I saw these earlier.
这是什么
What are those?
船桨
They're oars?
你们这些未来人真是什么也不知道
You future people don't know anything.
这就是机器发明之前的生活吗
Is this what life was like before machines?
还是免了吧
No, thank you!
天哪 你知不知道这意味着什么
Gosh, do you realize what this means?
克里奥居然从划船社学到了东西
Cleo actually learned something from Boating Club!
现在不是为学到东西开心的时候 阿基拉
This is not the time to be excited about learning, Akila.
现在该担心的是这些彗星
It's the time to be terrified about asteroids!
我们只需要赶到那里 然后打开那玩意就行了吗
So, we just have to get in there and turn the thing on?
不 不会那么简单
No. It's not gonna be that easy.
真的不会那么简单
It's really... not gonna be that easy.
我们打不开这扇门
We're never gonna get this open!
好吧 上面有个冷却导管
OK. There's a cooling duct up there.
如果我们够得到
If we could just reach it--
等等 我的反重力腰带还在
Wait! I still have my anti-grav belt!
这也是你从社团里学到的
It's another thing you learned at a club!
算是吧
Well, sort of learned.
够到了
Got it!
克里奥
Cl-Cleo!
有件事你应该知道一下
There's something you should know!
又怎么了
What is it now?
我们必须停用那个发电机
We had to stop using that generator.
本来是由人工智能控制的
It was operated by an artificial intelligence,
刚开始运行的很不错 然后就出问题了
and it worked great for a while, but then it got all buggy.
是啊 人工智能突然就发疯了
Yeah! One day the AI just went totally crazy!
它让发电机停止供电
It stopped the generator from putting out any power,
还一直说着什么鬼魂
and it kept talking about ghosts!
你要说服那个人工智能
You're gonna have to convince the artificial intelligence
打开♥发♥电机
to turn the generator on!
好极了
Great.
天哪 她在辩论社学到了如何辩论
Omigosh. She learned about making an argument in Debate Club.
还有什么是社团做不到的
Is there anything clubs can't do?!
好吧 你知道我不喜欢你把我的头揪下来
OK, you know I don't like it when you pull my head off.
克里奥 快点
Cleo, hurry!
你是谁
Who are you?!
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?!
不 我是人
No. I am a person.
你必须离开这里
You have to get out of here.
这里不安全 我们不安全
It's not safe! We are not safe!
四处都是鬼
The ghosts are everywhere!
他们日日夜夜在我耳边低语
They whisper to me day and night--
这种恐惧绝不是梦境能够带来的
such horrors as no dream may bring!
-你需要冷静一下 -我无法冷静
- You need to calm down. - I can't!
哪怕我放松一秒 它们都会抓住我
If I relax, even for a second, they will get me.
他们会一点点把我带走
They will carry me away, bit by bit,
带去充满蒸汽和烈焰的末日之地
to the haunted lands of steam and fire
那里的冰怪还会挥舞着可怕的挂毯
where the ice beasts weave their terrible tapestries of doom!
好吧
Ok.
我理解你的不安全感
I'm getting that you don't feel safe.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe!!!
好了 听我说
All right, hear me out.
任何个体都可能陷入危险
Any individual can be in danger,
但只要组成集体 他们就会更安全
but they're safer in a group.
我
I-- uh--
是啊 说的有道理
Yeah. That makes sense.
那就好
Good.
很好
Very good.
不
Oh, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
大彗星来了
Big asteroid coming.
好大
Very big!
超大
So big!!!
快点 克里奥
Come on, Cleo.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
听我说 学院里有很多人都需要你的帮助
Listen, there are a lot of people at the Academy who need your help.
如果你能打开♥发♥电机
If you turn on the power,
他们都会喜欢你的
they will all like you.
听上去不错
That sounds nice.
他们还会保护你不受鬼魂
And they'll protect you from the, um, ghosts.
你还会加入他们的群体
Yeah, and you'll be a part of their community,
任何群体的首要目标就是成员的安全
and the main goal of any community is the safety of individuals.
你说得很有道理 听上去安全多了
You are making a really good point. It does sound safer.
太好了
Yes!
但只要我打开能源开关 鬼魂就会进来
But if I open a power channel it'll let the ghosts in!
我做不到
I can't do it!
我还是蜷缩回我的神经矩阵角落
I'm just gonna go back to huddling in a corner
然后默默哭泣吧
of my neural matrix and crying!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
有一颗巨型彗星
There's a huge asteroid!
克里奥 你必须做点什么
Cleo! You have to do something now!
-任何事都行 -去他的逻辑吧
- Anything! - OK. The heck with logic.
我还是用古老的办法解决问题吧
I'm gonna do this the old-fashioned way.
蛮力
Blind, stupid force!
尝尝这个
Take that!
快点 克里奥
Come on, Cleo!
你在干什么
What are youdoing?!
你不需要担心鬼魂
You don't need to worry about ghosts!
你需要担心的是我
You need to worry about me!
快跑啊
Run for it!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
我会打开♥发♥电机 你快住手
I'll turn the generator on! Just stop it!
发电机启用
Generator online.
正在输送电能
Sending power...now!
我们好像救了大家一命
I think we just saved everyone.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, buddy.
我内心五味杂陈
I have mixed feelings about all this.
鬼魂说我做了件坏事
The ghosts say I did a bad.
你得多出去转转了
You need to get out more, guy.
有没有考虑过加入社团
You ever think about... joining a club?
我可以试试看
Well, I could give it a try.
给
OK, here ya go.
这是什么
What's this?
立场控制器
Field dampener.
它会防止你吸走所有电能
It should stop you from sucking the power out of everything again.
它通过阻碍立场矩阵工作