This party is exactly what she needs to cheer her up.
没事的
It's fine!
别抄我的
Don't cheat off me!
-我啥也不知道 -克里奥佩特拉
- I don't know anything! - Cleopatra!
考试期间不许说话
No talking during the test.
但他
But he--
抱歉 希特里教授
I'm sorry, Professor Sitre.
惊喜
Surprise!!!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-生日快乐 -生日快乐 克里奥
- Hey, happy birthday! - Happy birthday, Cleo!
很抱歉我之前表现得那么奇怪
I am sorry I was acting strangely earlier!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
谢谢 艾格格格
Thanks, E'Geke-ek'Gek.
他们不讨厌我
They don't hate me.
他们真的不讨厌我
They really don't hate me!
克里奥 是不是很惊喜
Cleo! Omigosh, are you, like,so surprised?
当然 我的表情不够惊喜吗
Oh, yeah. Am I not making a surprised face?
我和布莱恩有一样的问题吗
Do I have the same problem Brian does?
什么问题
What problem?
等等
Wait.
我现在是高兴的表情吗
Am I making a happy face?
没错
Yes, you are.
太好了 搞定
Ha-ha! Nailed it!
我知道你说不想要派对
I know you said you didn't want a party,
但我真的觉得你需要些什么
but I really felt like you needed something,
来让你高兴高兴
ya know, to cheer you up, and--
阿基拉 谢谢你
Akila...thank you!
这太棒了
This--This is great.
也许这地方没有那么糟糕
You know, maybe this place isn't going to be so bad.
这是什么
What is that?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你去哪
Where are you--
别是扎伊德啊
Ugh! Not Zaid!
他会拉你一起下水的
He'll drag you down with him!
谢谢你没给希特里教授打小报告
Thanks for not snitchin' on me to Professor Sitre.
顺便一提 我抄的答案全是错的
All your answers I copied were wrong, by the way.
是啊 我不太了解历史
Yeah, I don't know much about history.
近代史
Recent history.
很抱歉 我之前犯浑了
I'm sorry I was a jerk.
只是
It's just, uh...
我
I, uh...
怎么了
What's the matter?
-我想家人了 -他们在哪
- I miss my family. - Where are they?
他们
They're, uh....
我是孤儿
I'm an orphan.
我想我也是
Yeah...I guess I am too.
很艰难 对吗
It's hard... isn't it?
是啊 那又如何 哪有容易的事
Yeah, so what? Everything's hard.
你只需要做自己要做的事
You just... do what you gotta do.
那是什么
What is that thing?
-是巨型机器人 -是奥克塔维奥的
- It's a robotanical! - It's one of Octavian's.
肯定是来抓克里奥的
It must be after Cleo.
让我来
I got this!
目标锁定
Target acquired.
它好像喜欢我
I think it likes me.
这不在派对计划表上
This is not on the party itinerary!
不许毁掉我的派对
Stop. Ruining. My. Party!
那是我妈妈的皇冠
That was my mother's crown!
扎伊德
Zaid!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry--
很抱歉我偷了你的苹果
I'm sorry I stole your apple.
很抱歉我偷了你的悬浮板
And I'm sorry I stole your hoverblades.
太棒了
Aw yeah. Uh-huh.
克里奥 克里奥 克里奥
Cleo! Cleo! Cleo!
我好像喜欢上这个姑娘了
I think I like that girl.
这是奥克塔维奥送来的
This was sent by Octavian.
它被设定成抓捕克里奥佩特拉
And it was programmed to go after Cleopatra.
通过安检只有一种可能
There's only one way it could have gotten past security.
学院里有奥克塔维奥的人
Someone at the Academy is working for Octavian.
有内鬼
We have a spy.
我修好了你的皇冠
I fixed your crown.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
那是什么
And--uh--what's that?
这是给我的礼物吗
Is that a present for me?
是的 布莱恩做的
Yep, it is. Brian made it!
天哪
Omigosh!
这是我收到的最棒的东西了
It's the greatest thing ever!
还有 这是什么
Also, what is it?
反重力摩托 还是狮身人面像造型的
It's an anti-grav bike! And it's a sphinx!
看 它把你的过去和现在融合在了一起
See? It combines your past and your present!
而且这是还你的礼物
And it's a present!
它能融入这里 就像你一样
It fits in here-- just like you.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!
太酷了
Oh, cool!
克里奥 小心点 不要乱转把手 否则
Cleo, be careful, don't to tearing around on that thing, or you'll--
最棒的生日
Best birthday ever!