The prophecy is true!
好吧 我开始觉得这不是梦了
Yeah. I'm starting to think maybe this isn't a dream.
我要好好地打他们的脸
I'm gonna rub this in everyone's face.
他们都说"肯苏和他那个不现实的古老预言"
They're all, "Ooh, Khensu and his crazy ancient prophecy."
我是对的
Well, I was right!
现在我可以证明了
And now I can prove it!
因为你来了
Because you're here!
能不能来个人和我解释一下
Will someone please explain something--
用我能听懂的话解释一下
just one thing-- in words that I can understand?
克里奥佩特拉 你从地球传送到了
Cleopatra, you have been transported far from Earth
三万年后的未来
thirty thousand years into your future.
根据预言记载
And according to the prophecy,
你是奈尔银河系的救星
you are the savior of the Nile Galaxy.
唯一能把我们从摧毁数百个星球
The only one who can save us from the tyrant who has destroyed
并奴役数千个星球的暴君手上解救出来
hundreds of worlds and enslaved thousands more.
怪物奥克塔维奥
The monster Octaivian.
你是说成百上千的人们 都指望着我解救他们
So you're saying hundreds of thousands of people are depending on me.
当然不是
No, of course not.
真让我松了口气
That's a relief.
是数十亿的人在指望着你
Billions of people are depending.
我们要见金字塔议会
Pyramid council we want to see.
这很重要 克里奥佩特拉
This is important, Cleopetra.
议会掌控着半个银河系
The council controls half the Galaxy.
要表现出对他们的尊重
So show them the proper respect.
只有他们问你 你才能回话
Only speak if you're spoken to.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
这样吧 就算他们问你 你也别说话
You know what? Actually don't speak even if you're spoken to.
你要让议会见的人是谁
Who do you plead before us?
它们都是猫吗
They are cats?
未来太好了 我能抱抱它们吗
The future is adorable. Can I get them kiddie?
不许要猫猫抱抱
Do not ask for kitty cuddles.
凯普拉主管 议员们
Administrant Khepra, councilors.
我向你们介绍克里奥佩特拉 奈尔银河系的救星
I present to you Cleopatra, savior of the Nile Galaxy.
别扯那无聊的预言了行吗
Would you knock it off with that prophecy already boring.
我还没看日程表 肯苏
I haven't checked the schedule, Khensu.
现在是童话时间吗
Is it fairy tale time?
我有证据
I have proof.
生物扫描显示她就是克里奥佩特拉
Bio-scans indicate that this is the actual Cleopatra
她穿越了时空
transported through time and space.
我喜欢乌龟
I like turtles.
真惊人 克里奥佩特拉真的来了
Astonishing. Cleopatra has really come.
很抱歉我怀疑了 斯莫基
I'm sorry that I doubt-- Smucky.
我的尾巴不是玩具
My tail is not a toy.
但是它毛茸茸的
But it's so fluffy.
现在不是玩的时候
This is not playtime.
很抱歉我怀疑了你 肯苏
I'm sorry that I doubted you, Khensu.
但说实话 她看着不像救星
But in all honesty, she doesn't seem like much of a savior.
我本以为会见到一位强大的战士
I would have expected a mighty warrior.
而我只看到了一个乳臭未干的孩子
Instead I see an inexperienced child.
克里奥佩特拉 我有问题要问
Cleopatra, I have some questions.
你有什么战斗技巧
What kind of combat skills do you have?
没有
None.
那你怎么指挥军队
Then how do you command your army.
我爸负责指挥军队
My father takes care of that.
-那你 -我要尿尿
- And what do... - I have to pee.
你要
You have...
你找到的救星可真行 肯苏
That's some savior you have there, Khensu.
肯苏 她显然受惊了
Khensu, she's obviously frightened.
带她回学院照顾她
Take her back to the academy where you can look after her.
-但救星 -救星 你看她像吗
- But the savior... - Savior? Does she seem like a savior to you?
我看她像是需要救星的样子
If anything, she needs saving.
带她回 斯莫基
Now take her to the-- Smucky!
-你带了足够的毛线球分给大家吗 -没有
- Did you bring enough yarn for everyone? - No, ma'am.
等议会结束后再还给你
You can have it back after council.
你要让克里奥佩特拉进入学院训练
You will enroll Cleopatra in the academy for training.
看看她有什么本事
Let's see what she's capable of.
肯苏
And Khensu,
不要告诉别人她的身份 或是她从哪儿来
tell no one who she is or where she's from.
知道的人越少越好
The fewer people who know the better.
我不要进学院 我要回家
I don't wanna go to any academy. I wanna go home.
孩子 你的家乡在三万年之前
My child, your home has been gone for 30000 years.
很抱歉 但我们没有办法送你回去
I'm sorry. But we don't have the power to send you back.
也许这能让你打起精神
Perhaps this will lift your spirits.
这是很不错的毛线球
It's good yawn.
毛茸茸的
It's so fluffy.
等你安定下来之后 就会喜欢这里的
You'll like it when you settle in, I promise.
奈尔银河系是个很美的地方
The Nile Galaxy is a beautiful place.
马耶星是雅西洛法老的研究学院
And planet Mayet is home to Pharaoh Yasiro's Research Academy
和军事防御部的发源地
and military initiative of defense.
-什么法老 -我们也称它为金字塔
- Pharaoh what now? - We call it Pyramid for sure.
这也太
This is all...
我感觉
I feel...
-很... -恐慌症发作了
- so... - Having a panic attack.
没事的 没事的
It'll be ok. It'll be ok.
我们只需要朝这些袋子里呼气
We just need to breathe into these bags.
退后
Just back off.
不要碰我 留点私人空间
Nobody touch me. Any personal space.
我没事 你之前说我们要去哪来着
I'm okay. Wher-- wher-- where did you say we were going?
金字塔
Pyramid.
我希望让你加入学院
I hope to enroll you in the academy
这样你就能接受拯救银河系的训练
so you can have the training you need to save the Galaxy.
是啊
Yeah.
在拯救银河系之前
Before I save the Galaxy,
我能先尿个尿吗
can I maybe go pee?
还尿吗
What again?
我膀胱比较紧张
I have a nervous bladder.
你们把这玩意叫啥来着
And that's a... What do you call it?
马桶
A toilet.
马桶
Toilet.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是我房♥间
So, this is my room.
请不要弄乱 好吗
Please don't make a mess, okay.
那是什么
What is that?
请不要看
Please don't look at that.
不该把它... 对 就该把它放在这
It's just not... not supposed... Yeah, it stays here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我能问问你为什么是蓝皮肤吗 -对了
- Can I... Can I ask, uh why are you blue? - Oh, right.
你没见过地球人之外的人种
You've never met anyone who's not from Earth.
我来自维沃森星
Okay, I'm from Vevoson.
由于趋同进化的原因 维沃森人和人类相似
Vevosonsians are similar to humans because of convergent evolution.
但我们是蓝皮肤
But we are blue.
你能看出我的眼睛有点不一样
And you can see my eyes are a bit different.
我还有这对耳朵
And I also have these.
总之 我想我们很快就能成为室友
Anyway, I thought we're gonna be roommates soon.
千万别客气
Make yourself at home.
别碰这个
Don't touch that.
你知道"别客气" 这句话是什么意思吗
Do you understand what "Make yourself at home" means?
不 这些是我的武器 战斗训练用的
No. These are my weapons, ok? For combat practice.
你会伤着自己的
You could hurt yourself.
战斗训练吗 听上去挺厉害的
Combat practice? Sounds kinda awesome.
我要去和布莱恩学习了 但你该休息一下
I have to go study with Brian, but you should get some rest.
下铺是我的 你可以睡上铺 不过...
The bottom bunk is mine. You could take the top. But...
好吧 我应该能习惯睡上铺
Yeah, well I I guess I can get used to the top.
我很高兴你来了 克里奥佩特拉
I'm glad you're here, Cleopatra.
我们会成为最好的朋友
We are gonna I be best friends.
我听见了
I heard that.
这是梦
This is a dream.
这里的一切非得这么吓人吗
Does everything here have to be freaky?
目标确定
Target confirmed.
执行命令
Execute protocol.
拜托 这是什么 怎么用