太空克里奥佩特拉
第一季 第四集
克里奥佩特拉来了
Cleopatra, comin' at ya!
你好吗 丹尼斯
Sup, Dennis?!
你好 克里奥
Oh. Hi, Cleo!
克里奥
Cleo!
我刚刚都看见我的九条命在我眼前闪回了
I just saw all nine of my lives flash before my eyes!
抱歉
Sorry!
我为克里奥佩特拉和你的团队准备了训练课程
I have a training exercise for Cleopatra and your team.
你们将要去取回一个数据块
You will recover a data cube
位置在塔瑞斯星毕苏丛林的一个寺庙里
from a temple in the Bisu jungle, on Tawris.
-听着挺简单 -确实
- Sounds simple enough. - Indeed.
但克里奥佩特拉最近有点自负了
But Cleopatra is getting a little overconfident.
她的训练很重要
Her training is a serious matter,
她应该表现得更慎重一些
and she needs to show some prudence.
我同意 谢谢你
Well, I have to agree. Thank you.
-准备好演讲了吗 -什么演讲
- So, ready for your presentation? - What presentation?
外空生物学的演讲 就是我们现在准备的这个
The exobiology presentation-- that we're doing right now!
-就在外空生物学的课堂上 -不好
- In this exobiology class? - Ooh. Whoops.
完全忘了
Totally slipped my mind.
你没准备吗 简直是一场噩梦
You didn't prepare?! This is a nightmare!
等等 这真的是噩梦吗
Wait. Is this a nightmare?
因为没给外空生物学演讲做准备
Because not preparing for an exobiology presentation
是我经常会做的噩梦
is a nightmare I frequently have.
-真够详细的 -你打算怎么办
- That's very specific. - What are you gonna do?!
阿基拉 我连帝国都统治过
Akila, I practically ruled an empire.
一个小小的外空生物学演讲还不是小菜一碟
I'm pretty sure I can handle one little exobiology presentation.
问一下
Quick question.
外空生物学是什么
What is... exobiology?
不好了
This isn't good.
-这下坏了 -放松
- Not good at all. - Relax.
事情总会被我解决的 特别是在我没准备的时候
Things always work out for me. Especially if I don't prepare.
克里奥佩特拉 阿基拉
Cleopatra, Akila,
你们要和肯苏教授一起接受训练任务
You're going on a training mission with Professor Khensu.
你们的演讲可以推迟到明天
You can do your presentations tomorrow.
我想这次的演讲延后肯定让你们心力憔悴
I'm sure you're devastated by this delay.
最后一刻的死缓 太棒了
Last minute stay of execution! Yes!
你们去叫布莱恩 我去给飞船加油
You two collect Brian, and I'll fuel up a ship.
克里奥 不许用悬浮板
Cleo! No hoverboard.
拜托 肯苏 用脚走太慢了
Come on, Khensu. Legs are so slow.
晚点再还给你
You can have it back after.
我需要你重视这次任务 表现出...
I need you to focus on this mission and show me that--
-克里奥 -她不是那种会站着等你解释的人
- Cleo? - Yeah, she's not a "Wait for explanations" kind of person.
侦测到敌对机械
Hostile mech detected.
我不是敌对机械
I am not a hostile mech!
好吧 有一点敌对
OK, I'm a little hostile.
我们打扰你了吗
Are we interrupting something?
我在对哨兵进行重校
I was just recalibrating the sentry.
重校了个寂寞
Yeah, you recalibrated the heck out of it!
这是用于侦测敌对机械的原型机
It's a prototype designed to detect hostile machinery--
侦测到敌对机械
Hostile mech detected.
布莱恩 我们要去执行任务
Brian, we're going on a mission.
什么
What?
不 你们不能逼我
No! You can't make me!
我知道任务会让你紧张
I know missions make you anxious,
但这只是一次简单的训练
but this is a simple training exercise.
我没紧张
Dude, I'm not anxious!
只是我的当务之急是让这个哨兵正常工作
It's just important to get the sentry operational.
还有 在某次任务中 有人把我的脚融化了
Also, on that one mission, some one melted my foot.
我得向你道几次歉才够
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
布莱恩 你必须来
Brian, you have to come.
作为银河系的救星 我命令你
As savior of the galaxy, I command you.
好吧
All right.
但你每次要求我做什么事的时候
But are you gonna pull that savior card
都得打那张救星牌吗
every time you want me to do something?
这很有效 所以 没错
Well, it just worked, so yes, I totally am.
好吧
Fine.
但我不是因为你是救星才去的
But I'm not going because you're the savior.
是因为我害怕和这个哨兵独处一室
I'm going because I'm afraid to be alone with the sentry.
-它不喜欢我 -侦测到敌对机械
- It doesn't like me. - Hostile mech detected.
我们要锁定寺庙 取回数据块
We need to locate the temple and retrieve the data cube.
任务可能不难 但保持谦虚也是很重要的
It may be simple, but it's important not to get overconfident!
我什么时候不谦虚了
When have I ever been overconfident?
克里奥 就差一点
Cleo, that was very close.
-谢谢 -我不是在夸你
- Thank you! - Not a compliment.
把光束枪放下
Just please, put the quasers down.
各位
Hey, guys?
这个简单的训练任务好像不怎么简单的样子
I don't think this simple training mission is gonna be so simple.
那是泽科奇斯的堡垒
That is a Xerx fortress!
我们要撤 对吗
So... we're leaving, right?
我们肯定得撤啊
I mean, obviously we're leaving.
不可能 我们要打爆那些泽科奇斯
No way. We should kick some Xerx butt!
没做计划就冲进去 这样太危险了
It's too dangerous to go in without a plan.
我们应该重新分组 然后
We should regroup and--
她又走了 是吗
She's... gone again, isn't she?
尝尝这个 你们这些大锡罐
Take that, ya big tin can!
太好了
Yeah! Ha ha!
怎么回事
Wha--?
看来你们也决定加入派对了
You guys decided to join the party!
你倒是没给我们选择的余地
You didn't give us much choice.
太好了
Whoo! Yeah!
侦测到敌对机械
Hostile mech detected.
他都不是机械
He's not even a machine!
撤退
Retreat!
好消息是 你的哨兵好像能运作了
On the bright side, your sentry seems to be working.
我要终止这次任务 克里奥 回飞船
I'm aborting this mission. Cleo, get back to the ship!
不好
Oh, no!
别担心 我来救你
Don't worry! I'll save you!
怎么回事 那些泽科奇斯 他们
What happened? The Xerxes, they--
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
你是想来吃我们的 还是没有恶意
Are you gonna try and, like, eat us, or do you come in peace?
后者
The second one.
顺便一说 你的矛头好像指反了
You're pointing the wrong end of that spear at me, by the way.
矛头可能会刺伤你 格兰德不希望这样
The other end could hurt you. And Gled doesn't want that.
-格兰德是谁 -格兰德就是格兰德
- Who's Gled? - Gled is Gled.
格兰德是我们的酋长
Gled's our chief.
我们倒不是喜欢给他人贴标签
I mean, we're not, like, into labels or anything,
但每个部落都得有个首领 对吗
but every tribe's gotta have a "Leader," right?
对了 我是格普 这是大家伙
Oh, yeah, hey, I'm Gurp, and this is, uh, everyone.
大家伙来打个招呼
Say hey, everyone!
我是克里奥 我和我朋友一起来的
I'm Cleo. I came here with my friends,
但那些泽科奇斯抓住了他们
but the Xerxes captured them.
那些大金属罐头吗
The big angry metal dudes?
真够倒霉的
Oh, man, that's a tough break.
我想和他们拼了 但他们实在太多了
I tried to fight them, but there's just too many.
-格兰德不同意 -不同意和他们拼吗
- Gled does not approve, man. - Of fighting?
我们讨厌暴♥力♥
We, like, hate violence.
很久之前 我们特里希安人是好战的种族
Long ago, we Tawrisians were a warlike race.
我们打仗 屠♥杀♥
We fought and slaughtered
把我们的敌人撕成碎片
and tore our enemies to pieces...
用原始暴怒撕裂他们
rending them asunder with our savage fury!
我们是无所不能的战士
We were mighty warriors!
不不不
No, no, noooo.
格兰德已经冷静下来了
Gled is calm, Gled is serene.
你知道他们怎么说吗
You know what they say:
"禅心比剑更为强大有力"
"The Zen is mightier than the sword."
如果你们曾是战士
Look, if you guys were warriors once,
你们可以再次成为战士
you could be warriors again.
你们可以把那些泽科奇斯赶出星球
You could get those Xerxes off your planet
还能帮我救出我的朋友
and help me save my friends.
不可能