That's funny. Neither do we.
总之 你还是没通过试炼 对吗
Anyway, you totally flunked the initiation, right?
但你救了酋长 我们也应该有所表示
But you gotta give props when someone saves your chief's life.
这是不是说明你们会帮我救出我的朋友
Does this mean you'll help me rescue my friends?
格兰德欠你一个人情
Gled owes you one.
格兰德觉得应该会
So, like, Gled guesses we will?
谢谢 等等
Thank you! Wait.
虽然我讨厌多想
Now, as much as I hate to overthink stuff,
我觉得我们还是需要一个计划
I kind of feel like we need a plan.
密♥码♥无效
Invalid password.
还有一次机会
One attempt remaining.
密♥码♥不是"坏人下划线们"
Well, it's not "Bad underscore Guyz" With a "Z."
拜托 一群铁憨憨机器人会用什么做密♥码♥
Come on. What would a bunch of big, dumb robots use for a password?
等等 如果最简单解决办法就是最好的办法
Wait. If the simplest solution is often the best,
泽科奇斯还都是一群蠢的没边的货色
and your average Xerx is dumber than a sack of bags,
也许密♥码♥会是
maybe the password could be... maybe...
快说
Just spit it out!
One two three four!
只有这个密♥码♥简单到能让他们记住
The only thing simple enough for them to remember!
太好了
Yeah!
不许动 否则这个单位将会受到物理伤害
Halt! Or this unit will cause physical damage.
尝尝这个
Take that!
我还期待会...
I was hoping for more of a--
太好了
Yes!
好了 现在我们只需要找到克里奥
All right. Now we just have to find Cleo,
这代表我们得通过整个泽科奇斯军团
which means getting past an entire army of Xerxes.
抱歉 我们必须电倒你
Sorry we had to zap you.
也许你可以趁此机会重新考虑你的人生选择 再见
Maybe you could take this opportunity to rethink your life choices. Bye!
好吧 他是个大怪物
OK, he's a giant monster...
但他有一种古怪的可爱感
but he's kind of weirdly cute.
而且 他是我们的唯一希望 打击精神了 各位
Also, he's our only hope. Brace yourself, guys.
我来试试谦卑
I'm gonna give this humility thing a try.
你绝对会喜欢那种感觉的
You will totally like it, man.
你好 真菌之神
Hello, Fungus God.
我心怀谦卑地会见你
I come to you with humility
并因为把你绑起来 而献上我最诚挚的歉意
to offer my most humble apologies for tying you up.
我希望我们可以谈谈
I was hoping we could talk?
和和气气地谈
In a totally calm and serene way.
我会小心翼翼地给你松绑
I'm going to untie you, cautiously.
我不会突然乱动
I will not make any sudden movements,
希望谦卑 平静和谨慎不是错误的选择
and hope this humility, serenity and caution thing isn't a huge mistake.
如果你们好好对待他 他其实没那么可怕
He's not so bad if you treat him nicely.
要给你挠挠吗
You want a scratch, boy?
要挠挠吗
Do you wanna scratch?
谁是听话的真菌之神 谁是听话的真菌之神
Who's a good Fungus God? Who's a good Fungus God?
就是你
Yeah, you are!
格兰德
Gled!
格兰德
Gleeddd!
这是什么情况
What is happening right now?
蝌蚪变蝴蝶了
The tadpole has become a butterfly.
看看他 他一点也不可怕
Look at him! He's not scary at all.
但你知道谁可怕吗 泽科奇斯
But you know who is scary? The Xerxes.
他们强占了这颗星球 还抓了我朋友
They've taken over the planet, and they have my friends.
我在想 如果你不是太忙 能不能帮帮我们
I was wondering, if you're not too busy, would you help us-- please?
特里希安人们
Tawrisians,
我知道你们已经保持了好几世纪的谦卑 谨慎和平静
I know you've had ages of being humble, serene, and cautious,
但为了你们的星球和我的朋友
but for the sake of your planet and my friends,
你们必须变回野蛮的战士
you've got to go back to being savage warriors,
就变回去一会
just for a little bit.
格兰德支持你
Gled is gonna level with you, man.
格兰德这辈子
Gled has been waiting for an excuse to do this
一直在找机会这么做
for Gled's whole life!
克里奥
Cleo!
我们用布莱恩的哨兵逃了出来 而不是他的手指
We escaped using Brian's sentry and not his finger!
我不知道那是什么意思 但我很高兴
I don't know what that means, but I'm glad.
接着
Catch!
-抱歉 -小心
- I'm sorry, I-- - Look out!
肯苏 就差一点
Khensu, that was very close!
谢谢
Thank you!
我没在夸你
Not a compliment.
血
Blood!
血
Blood!
侦测到敌对机械
Hostile mech detected!
我知道
I know!
血
Blood!
太多机器人了
There's too many!
就是现在
Now!
好了 真菌之神
All right, Fungus God!
蘑菇小狗太强了
Mushroom puppy is too powerful.
所有单位 撤离星球
All units, abandon planet!
好孩子 吉米
Good boy, Jimmy!
看来他的名字叫吉米
Turns out, yo, his name is Jimmy.
吉米会确保你们不会再被泽科奇斯找麻烦
Jimmy will make sure you never have trouble with the Xerxes again.
我们夺回了星球
We have our planet back,
这真是太棒了
which is super chill.
谢谢你 克里奥 谢谢你告诉格兰德
Thanks, Cleo, for showing Gled that sometimes
暴♥力♥有时候也是允许的
it's OK to fight,
比如当混♥蛋♥占领你家园的时候
like when jerks appropriate your 'hood.
谢谢你教会我那些没用的美德
And thank you for teaching me your junk too.
我真是超会谦虚的
I am super awesome at humility.
你搞错了
You're doin' it wrong!
等等 我们是不是还要取回数据块来着
Wait-- weren't we supposed to get a data cube or something?