Come on. You... What is the stuff? How does it work?
-准备发射等离子炮 -这听上去不妙
- Initializing plasma cannon. - Oh, that doesn't sound good.
克里奥佩特拉
Cleopatra.
你没事吧 怎么回事
Are you alright? What happened?
有个长了很多手臂的金属玩意...
There was this metal thing with lots of arms and...
这是
This...
这是麦克六型刺客机器人的部件
This is from a series six assassin MAC.
没人能活过六型机器人的攻击 你却...
No one has ever survived an attack by a series six. And you...
你消灭了它
you destroyed it.
怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我
I...
有根棍子
had a stick.
奥克塔维奥帝王
Emperor Octavian,
我们的间谍安插在雅西洛法老研究学院的机器人
one of the assassin MAC that our spy planted in Yasiro's academy
被激活了
was activated.
-克里奥佩特拉用一只手就毁了它 -真的吗
- Cleopatra destroyed it single handedly. - Really?
这肯定会比我想象的还有意思
This is going to be even more fun than I had thought.
所以
So...
我想你不是很喜欢未来吧
I don't imagine you're liking the future much.
一切都变得好奇怪 还有东西想杀我
Yeah, well... Everything's weird and trying to kill me.
所以 我不是很喜欢
So... No, no, not much.
而且 我想我爸了
And I miss my dad.
他肯定很担心我
He'll be so worried about me.
还是曾担心 会为我担心 该用什么时态
Or he was worried, he will have been worried, what?
我们会送你回家
We'll get you back home.
-真的吗 -预言让你来到了这里
- Really? - The prophecy brought you here,
我相信它也会带你回家
I believe it will also lead you home.
-但怎么带呢 -我们得一起找到办法 克里奥佩特拉
- But how? - We gonna have to figure that out together, Cleopatra.
你可以叫我克里奥
You can call me Cleo.
好的
Okay.
克里奥
Cleo.
抱歉
Sorry.
摸吧
Go on.
挠挠肚皮怎么样
How about a belly scratch?
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
看来你重装好了 记一下
I see you have redecorated. Have some notes.
机器人袭击 袭击... 机器人...
Robot attack. Tack... Robot...
今天早上我还希望能冒险
Well, this morning I was wishing for adventure.
这和我想的不一样
This is not what I had in mind.
我真得去再尿一次了
I totally have to pee again.