太空克里奥佩特拉
第一季 第二集
拯救银河系听起来挺厉害的
Saving the galaxy sounded awesome,
但到现在为止 感觉还是像上学
but so far it's just... school.
会好起来的
Hey, it'll get better.
只是
It--It's just--
我很想家
I miss home so much.
我无法融入这里
And I don't fit in here.
这里的一切都好奇怪 还很硬
Everything's weird and--and hard.
很抱歉 克里奥
I'm so sorry, Cleo.
我读到过一篇文章
OK, so I read that one way
能帮人过渡重大生活转折的方法就是写日记
to help with big life transitions is journaling.
就是天天写日记
You know, like keeping a diary?
布莱恩给你做了一个
So Brian made you...
鲍斯威尔
A Boswell.
什么
A what?
这是个自供电的无人机
It's a self-powered AG drone
能够把视听数据存储到微晶矩阵中
that records audiovisual data to a microcrystalline matrix.
什么
What?
布莱恩 记得吗 不要甩那么多专业名词
Brian, remember? You were gonna cut down on the big words?
鲍斯威尔会围绕着你飞行
The Boswell flies around next to you
并且记录发生的事 这样你就可以得到视频日记了
and records what happens so you can keep a video diary.
启动鲍斯威尔
Boswell activated.
我想 这也算
Well, this is a thing...
一件正在发生的事吧
that's happening...I guess.
我们得走了 玩的开心
We gotta go! Have fun!
好吧 就这么干
OK. Let's do this.
正在记录
Recording.
你好 日记
Hello, diary.
接下来要吃午餐了
So, next up is lunch.
应该不会太奇怪 对吧
Shouldn't be too weird, right?
我知道怎么吃饭
I know how to eat.
已记录
Recorded.
我觉得这应该不是吃的
I. Don't. Think. This. Is. Food!
已记录
Recorded.
太好了
Yeah!
已记录
Recorded.
欢迎来到战斗训练课 新人们
Welcome to combat training, new kid.
我是凯莉 在所有方面我都是最强的
I'm Callie, and I'm the best at everything.
现在 看我解决六个模拟泽科奇斯
Now watch me take on sixsimulated Xerxes.
没错 六个
Yeah, you heard me. Six.
该你了
Your turn.
还是选自己打得过吧
But try fighting something you can handle.
比如单腿松鼠
Like a one-legged squirrel.
我要打七个泽科奇斯
Give me seven Xerxes.
没问题 亲爱的
Oh, you got it, baby.
要么杀戮 要么被杀
Now kill or be killed!
一枪解决七个
Seven with one shot.
太厉害了 亲爱的
That was amazing, sweetie,
但是 那其实是六个
but actually, it was six.
恐怕你已经死了 亲爱的
Afraid you just died, sugar pie.
已记录
Recorded.
你
You...
毁了我的鲍斯威尔
totally killed my Boswell.
不过 布莱恩 能够获得视频数据实在是太好了
But Brian, it's so great that you were able to recover the video data!
是啊 太好了
Yeah, so great.
你们都看到了吗
Did you see all of that?
我永远也适应不了这里
I'm never gonna live this down!
如果15岁就是这种感觉
If this is what being 15 is gonna be like,
那这算是最惨的生日了
this is the worst birthday ever!
生日
Birthday?
今天是你生日
It's your birthday?!
是的
Yesss.
天哪 我得给你办个派对
Omigosh, I have to throw you a party!
我爱办派对 而且你还是我最好的朋友
I love throwing parties, and you're my best friend,
可我们昨天才认识 忘了我说过这句吧
and we just met yesterday so forget I said that,
我必须得给你办个大派对
and I have to throw you a giant party!
不 我不需要你再帮我吸引注意了
Oh, no. I do not need you calling attention to me
我都自取其辱一整天了
after I spent the whole day humiliating myself.
肯苏说我应该保持低调
And Khensu said I'm supposed to keep a low profile.
办派对最高调不过了
A party is as not-low-profile as you can get!
-但我 -不 你绝对不能帮我办派对
- But I- - No! You are not going to throw me a party.
说出来给我听
Let me hear you say it.
我不会给你办派对
I'm not gonna throw you a party.
你绝对会给她办派对
You're going to throw her a party.
已经预定好乐队了
Already booked a band!
你真的确定吗 她真的
Are you sure about this? She, like, she really--
她需要一场派对来让她高兴起来 布莱恩
She needs this to cheer her up, Brian.
再说 肯苏说克里奥应该表现得像正常学生
Plus, Khensu said Cleo should act like a normal student,
正常学生都会开生日派对
and normal students have birthday parties.
这就像肯苏钦定我
So it's like Khensu ordered me
-为克里奥举办大派对 好吗 -但克里奥说
- to throw Cleo a huge party. OK? - But Cleo said--
布莱恩 你是技术专家 我是情感专家
Brian! You are the tech expert. I am the feelings expert.
相信我 这绝对会让克里奥高兴起来
Trust me, this will make Cleo feel better!
好吧
OK, fine.
我会帮忙
I'll help.
但我会表现得暴躁点
But I'm gonna be grumpy about it.
这不是暴躁的表情
That's not a grumpy face.
不是 也不是
Nope. Nope.
不是
Nope.
抱歉 好吗
Sorry, OK?
我的面部表情算法有点问题
I'm having trouble with my facial expressions algorithm.
当机器人不容易 对吧
Rough being a robot, huh?
我是生化电子人
I'm a cyborg!
你知道叫我机器人对我有多冒犯吗
Do you know how offensive it is to call me a robot?
当然 从哪儿能订到狮身人面像形状的蛋糕
Sure. Hey, where can I get a cake shaped like a sphinx?
这才是暴躁的表情
Oh, see, that's a grumpy face.
肯苏
Khensu!
没事
It's fine.
我只不过才画了一周而已
I've only been working on that for a week.
你为什么要让我入学
Why did you enroll me here?
这地方糟透了
This place is awful!
我完全理解不了 也融入不进去
I don't understand anything, and I don't fit in,
我只想回家
and I just wanna go home!
克里奥
Cleo...
如果有办法送你回家
if there's a way to send you home,
我发誓我绝对会找到
I swear we'll find it.
但现在 你被困在这了
But for now, you're stuck here.
你得找到你的位置
You need to find your place.
建立联♥系♥ 见见不同的人
Make some connections, meet some people.
还有猫和外星人
And cats and aliens.
再等等吧 我保证会好起来的
Just give it time. It'll get better, I promise.
如果你想挠我的肚皮
If you try to scratch my belly,
我向你保证 我们之间有个人会被挠的不成人形
I guarantee you one of us will get scratched.
试着融入进去 克里奥
Just try to fit in, Cleo.
渐渐新朋友 好吗
Make some new friends. All right?
是啊 如果有了朋友 应该就能感到融入进去了
Yeah. I guess if I had more friends I'd feel like I fit in more.
也许我可以试着裁剪一下我的制♥服♥
And maybe, maybe I could work on zhuzhing up my uniform,
当然
Absolutely.
-你感觉好点了吗 -有一点
- Do you feel any better? - A little.
谢谢 肯苏
Thanks, Khensu.
我还挺喜欢这种风格的
I actually kind of like it this way.
早上好 室友
Good morning, roomie.
你穿什么呢
What are you wearing?
我对制♥服♥进行了一些修改
I made some tweaks to my uniform.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
真的很棒
It's great!
我就知道
I know, right?
肯苏说 我应该试着再融入进去
Khensu said I should try to fit in more,
我觉得 如果能穿得像我现在一样时髦
and I thought it'd help to be as fabulous as,
肯定会有帮助