Fuel up Cleo's Sphinx bike
给克里奥的狮身人面摩托加油 没问题
at the cheapest fuel station in the galaxy. Yes!
下一个任务
Next on the list...
"把布莱恩的无人机从电气树上取下来"
"Get Brian's drone out of electro-thorn tree."
好的
Yes!
这任务还挺艰巨
That was a big one.
好了
Oh, good!
我得再爬一遍
I get to do this again!
这说明你
So, this means you...
完成了所有任务 没错
Did everything on the list, yes!
我得回去了
Now to get back.
信了吧
You believe me now?
你说得对 阿基拉无法拒绝别人
Yup, you were right. Akila can't say no.
好吧 如果我们让她做她很讨厌的事呢
OK, what if we asked her to do something she really hates,
非常非常讨厌的那种
like really, really, really hates?
那她就必须拒绝了
Then she'd have to say no.
只有一个问题
Yep, just, uh, one problem.
阿基拉没有讨厌的事
Akila doesn't hate anything.
肯定会有
Oh, there must be something.
她不喜欢混乱
I mean, she doesn't like mess or chaos or--
太空拾荒者
Space Scavengers!
他们就是一帮被放逐的叛徒
They're a bunch of sketchy outcast traitors
以破坏规矩而臭名昭著
who are notorious for not playing by the rules!
还有不用除臭剂
Or using deodorant.
阿基拉无法忍♥受不守规矩和不用除臭剂的人
Akila can't stand anyone who ignores rules or deodorant!
去哪找这些拾荒人
Where do we find these scavengers?
这些人待在一艘巨型的破旧飞船上
These guys, they live on a big junker ship
四处流浪和交易
and travel around selling and trading--
通常都是赃物
usually something stolen.
她也讨厌偷窃
She hates stealing, too.
即使只是借走了
Even if you're just borrowing something
而且会在穿了几次之后物归原主
and you're totally gonna give it back after you wear it a few times.
之前好像出过一次状况
I feel like there was an incident.
如果我们让她去和拾荒人交涉
If we ask her to deal with the scavengers,
她绝对会讨厌到不行
she's going to hate it so much.
简直完美
It's perfect.
阿基拉 我们还有事要请你帮忙
Akila? We have another favor to ask.
说吧
Yes?
小声点
Shh! Shh!
布莱恩在研究一项全新的发明
Brian's been working on a very special new invention.
为了完成研究 我需要一些麦布罗锡安玻璃
To finish it, I need a piece of Moblothian glass.
但唯一这种材料的唯一来源
But the only place he can get it is from...
就是拾荒者那边
the Scavengers.
没有别的来源了吗
And there's, uh, nowhere else to get it?
恐怕是的
'Fraid not.
说不定还会被偷
And it'll probably be stolen.
他们还有狐臭呢
And what about that B.O.?
对吧
Am I right?
尤萨拉明天就要视察了
Yosira's inspection is tomorrow.
去拾荒者的飞船可能会让我迟到
Trip to the scavenger ship might make me late.
你还很讨厌迟到
And you hate being late.
我想你应该会拒绝吧
I guess you'll say no, huh?
你肯定会拒绝
I mean, obviously you're going to say no.
好 吧
Well, um...o... ...kay!
认真的吗
Wait, seriously?
如果布莱恩真的需要玻璃
If Brian really needs the glass,
我当然会帮他取回来
then of course I'll get it for him.
我去准备飞船
I'll get a ship ready.
我刚刚真以为她会拒绝
I really thought she'd say no.
她会的
Oh, she will.
我们只需要跟着她 等到她害怕 然后拒绝
We just have to go along with her until she freaks and says no.
你疯了吗 这不在我们的计划之中
Are you crazy?! This wasn't part of the plan!
我对气味的敏感程度是普通人类的四倍
My sense of smell is four times human normal!
你知道那些拾荒者的体味对我来说有多臭吗
Do you know what that scavenger stink is gonna be like for me?
冷静 布莱恩
Cool your jets, Brian.
我们不会去见拾荒者
We're never going to get to the scavengers
因为阿基拉随时都会退缩
because Akila's gonna back out any minute now.
肯定的
Definitely. For sure.
希望如此
I hope.
说明来意
State your business.
我们想买♥♥一些麦布罗锡安玻璃
We're here to buy some Moblothian glass.
请求降落
Permission to board.
希望你们打过流感疫苗了
Hope you've had your flu shots.
还有瘟疫疫苗
And your plague shots!
阿基拉
Akila, heh,
现在拒绝还不晚
it's not too late to say no.
你真想这么做吗
Are yousure you wanna do this?
是的
Yes!
天哪
Ohh! Oh, my gosh.
现在退缩为时已晚
And it's officially too late to back out.
我是德玛丽丝 这位是
I'm Damaris and this is...
你们要交出武器 这是规矩
House rules. You gotta surrender your weapons.
戴夫对这条规矩很严格
Dave's kind of a stickler about that.
我们以前还要求脱鞋子 但他现在不怎么在意了
We used to be a shoes-off ship, but he's relaxed a bit on that,
你们随便吧
so it's up to you.
还有不许吃口香糖 想怎么放屁都行
Also no gum, but you can fart all you want.
-有问题吗 -那么
- Any questions? - So man--
问答时间结束
Question time's over!
交出武器
Weapons, now!
还好你们没选择脱鞋 上来吧
Good choice on the shoes. Get in.
戴夫很想做成这笔生意
Dave's eager to get this deal done.
我有不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
当然了 大事不好了
Of course you do. It's bad.
再说 这地方臭的和屁鱼一样
Plus this place smells like butt-fish.
有屁鱼这种鱼吗
Is that a thing? Butt-fish?
这些人想交易
These people want to trade.
我们有客人了 小宝贝
We've got visitors, precious.
他们对我们有所需求
And they want something from us.
没错
Yes.
每个人都对大王戴夫有所需求
Everyone wants something from Lord Dave,
太空拾荒人的全能统治者
Mighty Ruler of the Space Scavengers,
给众星带来恐惧的人
Terror of the Stars,
令人畏惧的
Dreaded--
线
Line?
令人畏惧的尼罗星系恶霸
Dread scourge of the Nile.
令人畏惧的尼罗星系恶霸
Dreaded scourge of the Nile Galaxy!
要买♥♥什么 孩子们
What'll it be, kids?
破解结 黑市烈火交换卡
Hacknodes? Black market Punchfire trading cards?
还是魔幻沼泽热巧克力
Illurian Swamp Cocoa?
我们要买♥♥麦布罗锡安玻璃
We need to buy some Moblothian glass.
你说的是这个吗
Ya mean... this?
多此一问
Question redundant.
她要的是麦布罗锡安玻璃 这就是
She asked for Moblothian glass and that is Moblothian glass.
我只是想制♥造♥点气氛 简
I was just trying to create atmosphere, Jane.
我不是简
I am not Jane.
我是2000版E型简
I am a Jane-2000 E.
典型的E型机器人
Typical E series robot.
每句话都得一字不差
Everything has to be so literal.
你不是2000版E型机器人
You're no 2000-E.
你是哪种型号♥ 长臂小伙
What's your series, Long Arms?
我不是机器人 我是生化改造人
I am not a robot. I am a cyborg!
我的手臂和正常人一样长
And my arms are normal human length.
别谦虚 小蛋糕
Don't be modest, studcakes.
我觉得你时髦极了
I think you're fab-u-lous.
当你的第二个头可真够累的
Being your other head is so exhausting.
安静
Silence, ah!
玻璃要八十块
Eighty creds for the glass.
八十 它只值十块
Eighty creds?! It's worth ten!
不管值多少 你们都得付
It's worth whatever you'll pay for it.
你们大老远来这
You came all this way,
我想你们肯定很需要这玻璃