well, as I am!
布莱恩 我得走了
Hey, Brian. I gotta go.
我要去看看有没有人愿意今晚出来
I wanna see if anyone wants to hang out tonight
和我多做一点额外的战斗训练
and do some extra combat practice with me.
你们来嘛
You guys in?
当然 我们今晚有空
Sure! Because we're free tonight,
我们也没有别的事可做
because we don't have anything else to do at all.
什么事也没有
So nothing!
完全有空
Totally free.
好 我去见人了
OK. Off to meet some people,
还有猫和外星人 还要融入进去
and cats, and aliens, and fit in.
你们兴奋吗 我非常兴奋
Are you pumped? Whoo! Cuz I am pumped!
她要约别人晚上出来吗
She's gonna ask people to hang out tonight?
你已经告诉大家她的生日派对就在今晚
You already told everyone her birthday party is tonight!
没事的 我已经让大家保证过不破坏惊喜的
It's OK. I made everyone promise not to ruin the surprise.
他们会说今晚没空的
They'll just say they're busy or whatever.
我真的很担心 阿基拉
I'm, like, really worried about this, Akila.
我很焦虑
A lot of anxiety.
这不是焦虑的表情
Yeah, that's not an anxious face.
我的面部表情还是有问题
I'm still having trouble with my expressions.
我的上颚表情参数颠倒了
My maxillofacial parameters are inverted.
说点能让人听懂的 小布
Smaller words, Bri-Bri!
就是 这个意思
It means, nyeh--this.
和看上去一样疼吗
Is that as painful as it looks?
还要更疼
More.
奥克塔维奥征服银河系的计划
Octavian's attempt to conquer the galaxy
始于枯萎事件
began with the event known as the Blight.
在枯萎事件
In the Blight,
奥克塔维奥偷走了近乎所有的数字信息
Octavian stole nearly all existing digital information,
并摧毁了其它所有拷贝
destroying all copies but his own.
银河系陷入一片混乱
The galaxy was plunged into chaos
关于科学 历史
as virtually everything known about science,
以及整个宇宙的所有信息都丢失了
history, and the universe was lost.
从那以后
Since then,
我们在金字塔学院寻回了丢失的书籍
we here at Pyramid have sought out lost books,
卷轴 以及残留的数据
scrolls, and surviving data files.
我们已经修复整个银河系中所有知识的一小部分
We have regained a small portion of the galaxy's collective knowledge,
但是 我们的努力不会停止
but these efforts continue,
你们这些学生也必须参与进来
and you students will be a part of them.
这个枯萎事件听上去真糟
That Blight thing sounds really awful.
是啊 真是可怕的惨剧
Yes, it was a terrible tragedy!
你们打扰我上课了
You are disrupting my lecture!
我向您道歉
I apologize!
我的语♥音♥翻译设备不具备音量控制功能
My translation device does not have a volume control!
你们今晚想出来玩吗
Hey! Do you guys wanna hang out tonight?
来点额外的战斗训练
Squeeze in a little extra combat practice?
怎么样 伙计们
What do you say, buddies?
不行
We cannot!
今晚我们要去你的
Tonight we are going to your--
我是说
I mean, I, uh--um--
语♥音♥翻译功能失常了
Translator malfunction!
稳态噪声
Static noises!
今晚不行 我们有事
We can't tonight. Uh, because...things.
好吧 真是够怪的
OK, that was about eight kinds of weird.
你们好
Hey there!
凯莉 对吗
Callie, right?
我在想
So, I was wondering
你今晚想不想来点额外的战斗训练
if you might wanna get in a little extra combat practice tonight?
你的意思是 我需要额外的战斗训练 是吗
So you're saying I need extra combat practice?
因为你这么厉害
Because you're so awesome
而且你一枪就杀了六个泽科奇斯
and you just come in and take out six Xerxes with one shot
还让我在大家面前丢脸了
and show me up in front of everyone?
我是这座学院最优秀的学生 好吗
I am the best at this school, OK?
我永远都会是最棒的
And I will always be the best!
你可能会来 对吗
So...that's a maybe?
你刚刚杀了我的一个小虫
Dude, you just killed one of my bits!
这样可不好
Not cool, brah!
我
Oh--I--Uh--uh--
没事 我叫泽兹
Aw, it's OK, brah. My name's Zuzz.
问之前千万别乱打 好吗
Don't go swattin' anything without askin' first, get it?
我得走了
I, um, gotta go.
连虫子都不喜欢我
Even the bugs don't like me.
你今晚想来点额外的战斗训练吗
Hey! Do you wanna do some extra combat practice tonight?
你好 你今晚想出来
Hiya! Do you wanna hang out--
我是克里奥 你愿意
I'm Cleo. Would you--
这里的人是不是都疯了
Is everyone here insane?
还是只有我疯了
Or--is it me?
我不知道我哪儿做错了
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
是不是我闻起来很臭
Do I stink or something?
我确实不太会用今早的那个音波淋浴器
I did have trouble with that sonic shower thing this morning.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
肯定是你多想了
I'm sure you're just imagining this.
我觉得不是这样
I don't think so.
没错 就是多想了
Yes yes yes imagining imagining imagining.
我只是好奇
Now, just curious, only wondering--
你最喜欢吃什么
what's your favorite food?
起滋乐 克朗多 格莱菲滋 还是布拉多克派
Tizzywollock? Crundle? Greffidge? Bladdock pie?
啥玩意
Whazzawha?
布莱恩 你的翻译设备不好使
Brian, this translation thing of yours went wonky.
不 只是因为翻译网络无法翻译食物名
No, it's just that the translation net isn't good with food names,
因为它们记忆性地链接到了非线性的
because they're mnemonically linked to nonlinearly interwoven--
说点能听懂的
Smaller words!
这绝对不是我多想
I am not imagining this!
大家都恨我 而且表现得很奇怪
Everyone hates me and they're all acting totally weird!
我不属于这里
I just don't belong here.
阿基拉 也许我们应该告诉她
Akila, maybe we should tell her--
没事 她没事 一切安好
That it's fine! And she's fine! And everything's fine!
对吗 布莱恩
Right, Briannn?
没错
Yes.
没事
It's fine.
所以我才会摆出这幅安心的表情
That's why I'm making this... reassuring face.
克里奥 相信我
Cleo, please! Trust me!
一切安好
Everything is fine!
好极了
Fine, fine, fine, fine!
别再说没事了
Quit telling me it's fine!
我没法结识其他人 你们都表现出一副我疯了的样子
I can't connect with anyone here, and you're acting like I'm crazy!
我还以为你们是我朋友
I thought you were supposed to be my friends.
-克里奥 -算了 我得去上课了
- Cleo-- - Forget it. I gotta go to class.
你怎么不看点路
Why don't you watch you're--
好帅啊
h-h-handsome.
别打小报告说我有悬浮板 蛇头
Don't rat me out about the hoverblades, snakehead.
我可能会再一次被停学
I could get suspended again.
什么 蛇头
Wha-- Snakehead?
这不是蛇 是朱鹭
It's not a snake! It's an ibis!
好吧 看着确实有点像蛇
Wow. It does kinda look like a snake.
我的苹果呢
Where's my apple?!
没错 那就是扎伊德
Yep, that was Zaid.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
他总是惹麻烦 而且还会拉你下水
He's always in trouble, and he'll drag you down with him.
-这是朱鹭 -好吧 话说回来
- It's an ibis! - Uh-huh. Yeah. Speaking of whatever you just said,
你最喜欢什么果汁
what's your favorite kind of juice?
葡萄汁 佐客莓 还是舍里果
Grape? Zorkberry? Or shollyfurnage?
这是一个小调查
It's for, ya know, like, a survey.
阿基拉 你有没有经历过这种日子
Akila, did you ever have one of those days where you--
我就写舍里果了
I'll just put you down for shollyfurnage.
一切安好 再见
Everything is fine and normal! Bye!
这算什么朋友
Some friend.
阿基拉
Akila...
我们好像让她更难过了
I think we're actually making her feel worse.
布莱恩 你要相信我 好吗
Brian, you gotta trust me, 'kay?
她就需要这种派对才开心得起来