太空克里奥佩特拉
第一季 第三集
很高兴终于回家了
I'm so glad to be back home.
回家 你从没离开家啊
Back? But you never left.
我 不不不 我去过未来 而且
I-- n-no. No. I-I was in the future, and-and now I--
高兹的弹弓技巧越来越娴熟了
Gozi hasreally gotten a lot better with that slingshot.
我有三万年的时间来练习
I've had 30,000 years to practice.
你没事吧
You OK?
又梦到家了吗
Did you dream about home again?
是啊 我很想家
Yeah. I miss it so much.
越来越想了
More and more.
能让我喝口茶吗
Could I have some of that tea?
这不是茶
It's not t--
这是什么东西
What the heck is that?!
热乎乎的楚浪水
Hot chundridge.
我永远也吃不惯这些奇怪的食物
I'll never get used to all these weird foods.
我得想办法回家 阿基拉
I gotta find a way to get back home, Akila.
我受不了了
I can't stand it anymore.
布莱恩已经在研究了 不过
Brian's been working on it but--
那他最好快点
Well, he's gotta work faster!
我要去见他
I'm gonna go see him.、
-克里奥 -我不会冲他吼的
- Cleo, you-- - I'm not gonna yell at him or anything.
我只会 稍微吼一下他
I'm just, you know, gon-- probably yell at him a little.
-克里奥 -别阻止我
- Cleo! - Don't try to stop me!
克里奥 衣服没穿
Cleo! Clothes!
没错 提醒的真及时
Right. Good catch.
布莱恩
Brian!
我在研究
I was just workin' on an--
一个重要的东西
important...thing.
我能看到你在看漫画
I can see that you're reading a comic book.
"烈火夫人" 她还挺酷
"Mistress Punchfire." She's pretty cool.
天哪 她牛逼坏了
Omigosh, she'sawesome!
你一定得读读 我先从
You have to read it. I'll start with--
我不是来聊漫画书的
I'm not here to talk about comics!
你找到送我回家的办法了吗
Have you found a way to get me home yet?
差得远呢
Not even close.
目前为止我只发现了一个奇怪的能量信♥号♥♥
So far the only thing I've found is that you have a weird energy signature.
-什么奇怪的东西 -能量信♥号♥♥
- A weird what, now? - Energy signature.
每个人都有不一样的信♥号♥♥ 就像指纹一样
Everyone has a different one. Like fingerprints.
你的信♥号♥♥非常奇特
And yours is...bizarre.
我觉得可能是时空穿梭的副作用
I-I think it's a side effect of the time travel.
就像量子泡沫噪音一样
It's almost like a quantum foam noise,
但它会起伏不定
but it fluctuates by--
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening?
当然没有
Of course not.
布莱恩
Brian.
我真的需要帮助
I really need help.
我很想念我爸爸
I miss my dad so much.
那边有我的家人
I had a home and a family back there.
现在我一无所有
Now I have nothing.
你在发光吗
Are you glowing?
什么
What?
断了一秒钟的电
I lost power for a second there.
怎么会这样
W-Why would that happen?
你为什么会发光
And why were you glowing?
不知道 为什么东西会发光呢
I don't know. Why does anything glow?
布莱恩 你有办法能帮我吗
Brian, isn't there some way you can help me?
我保证我会继续研究的
I'll keep working on it, I promise.
但现在 我一无所获
But right now... I-I've got nothing.
我知道怎么能让你开心起来
I know what would cheer you up!
读"烈火夫人"
Reading "Mistress Punchfire"!
先从她在第二十七章"超新星十字军"中出场开始看
OK, start with her first appearance in "Supernova Crusaders" #27
当她第一次得到活力手套
when she first gets the Gauntlets of Vigor!
不是所有问题都能用漫画解决
Not every problem can be fixed by comics.
你把那句话收回去
You take that back!
我们正在全力以赴地寻找送你回去的办法
We're doing everything we can to send you back.
半个科技部的人都在研究
Half the tech department is working on it.
为什么不是整个科技部的人
Why not the whole tech department?
因为另一半的人要去揪出
Because the other half is trying to find
奥克塔维奥安插在学院里的内鬼
the spy Octavian has here at the Academy.
记得吗 就是那个要杀了你的人
Remember? The one who's trying to kill you?
得了吧 我们都知道是凯莉 她讨厌我
Come on. We all know it's Callie. She hates me.
她不讨厌你
She doesn't hate you.
好吧 她确实讨厌你
Well, she does hate you.
就算她讨厌你 也不能说明她是内鬼
Just because she hates you doesn't mean she's the spy.
我们会找到办法送你回去 克里奥
We'll find a way to send you back, Cleo,
但这需要时间
but it's going to take time.
这里实在是太不好过了
Ohhh. It's just so hard here.
你必须习惯学院的生活
You're going to have to get used to the Academy.
多交际 参加一些课外活动
Socialize more, try some extracurricular stuff,
比如加入国际象棋社之类的
like join the Chess Club or something.
国际象棋社 对啊
Chess Club! Yeah,
我想让我无聊到死也算解决问题的一种办法
I guess one solution to my problems is to bore myself to death.
那就试试其他社团
Some other club, then.
能让你分分心 不想家就行
Something to take your mind off home.
你肯定可以找到有趣的事做
I'm sure you can find something fun.
无意冒犯 肯苏
No offense, Khensu--
你这人看起来就不怎么有趣
you don't seem like an expert on fun.
什么 我明明很有趣
What?! I...I'm fun.
你觉得我很无趣吗
You don't think I'm fun?
我会做算术题
I do math puzzles!
可有趣了 对吗
That's pretty fun right there, yeah?
你还有其他更好的特质 可能吧
You have other good qualities. Probably.
知道吗 你说得对
And you know what? You're right.
我最擅长找有趣的事做了
If there's anything I know, it's how to find fun.
我就要这么做 我要去找阿基拉聊聊
And I'm gonna do it! I'll talk to Akila!
她加了九十个社团 这肯定会很棒的
She's in, like, 90 clubs! This'll be great!
我很无趣 是吗
I'm not fun, am I?
你想加社团
You wanna join...a club?
这也太酷了
That is so unbelievably awesome!
社团最棒了
Clubs are the greatest!
我肯定能帮到你
And I can totally help you with that,
帮助他人也能够证明我是人
and helping validates me as a person!
我们永远都是最好的朋友
We'll be best friends-- forever!
我觉得还是先缓缓
I'm thinking maybe dial it back a little.
天哪 有好多社团都很棒
Omigosh, there are so many clubs, and they're all great!
来吧 选一个 选两个 选十七个
Go on. Pick one! Pick two! Pick seventeen!
所有社团我都加了 除了冥想社
I'm in every club, except the Meditation Club,
因为我一直住不了口 所以他们让我离开
cuz they made me leave because I couldn't stop talking,
就像现在这样
just like right now!
我看看 烘焙社 算了
Let's see. Baking Club. No.
养虫社 恶心
Worm Farming club. Ew.
奥拉加米社
Origami Club.
奥拉加米是什么
What's origami?
超有意思的
Oh, it's super fun!
你把纸折成各种各样的东西
You fold paper into stuff!
你对有趣的理解还挺奇怪的
You have some weird ideas about what's fun.
等等 反重力健身社
Wait. Anti-Gravity Gymnastics Club?
听上去挺厉害的
That actually sounds kind of awesome!
好 就它了
Yes! Let's do it!
-行啊 -随便吧
- Yeah, I guess. - Whatever. Sure.
真厉害
That's awesome!
好了 克里奥 接下来是你了
Okay, Cleo, you're up next.
但我怎么
Uh, but how do I--
真厉害
This is great!
怎么才能更高
How do you go higher?
别碰
Don't touch the--
这下坏了
Well...that's not ideal.
辩论社怎么样
How about Debate Club?
所以无意识种族移植是有害的
And that's why non-sentient species transplantation is harmful.
谢谢