It works by interfering with the force matrices--
天哪 布莱恩 没人在乎它的原理
Omigosh, Brian, nobody cares how it works!
谢谢 但我觉得以后不会再发生这种事了
Thanks, but I don't think we'll have a problem with that again.
你们发现了吗 只有我想家的时候才会发生这种事
Did you notice it only happened when I was missing home?
绝对和你想家有关系
Yes, it's definitely tied to your homesickness.
-我觉得是时空穿梭创造了一个记忆触发 -布莱恩
- I think time travel created a mnemonic trigger that happens to be-- - Brian!
如果我不想家
So, if I'm not getting homesick,
就不会发生了 而且
it won't happen. And...
你们今天真的很棒
look, you guys were so great today,
一直在社团的事上帮我
hanging out with me through all that club stuff
想让我心里好受点
and trying to make me feel better.
-因为我们很在乎你 -我知道
- Because we care about you. - I know you do.
这也让我意识到
And that made me realize
你们现在就是我的家人了
you guys are my family now.
我不再想家了
I don't feel homesick anymore.
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
而且 我还能吸走电能
Plus...I have that crazy energy-sucking thing!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
你对周围的人来说是一个威胁
You're a danger to everyone around you?
我有超能力
I have a superpower!
我就想你那本漫画书里的烈火夫人
I'm like Mistress Punchfire in your comic book.
太酷了
This is so cool!
我打算把我的烈火夫人漫画借给你
Know what? I'm gonna loan you my Mistress Punchfire comics.
知道吗
You know what?
我会假装我读过了
I'm gonna pretend I read them.