Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
你是电脑吗
are you-- are you a computer?
不 傻孩子
No, silly.
这是我的远程控制机器人
This is my telepresence robot.
我身形太大 无法亲自来学院上课
I'm too big to attend the Academy in person.
看 这就是我
See? That's me.
你是行星
You're aplanet?
我是行星
I am a planet!
我没法举手打招呼
I can't wave, so...
只能通过放屁了
I just farted "hello."
好吧
Ok.
总之
Oh, anyway...
该你论述了
so now you present your argument.
好吧
Oh. Um...ok.
无意识种族移植
Uh, non-sentient species, uh,
是有必要的 因为
transplantation is, um, necessary because...
任何群体的主要目标都是保证个体的安全
the main goal of any community is the safety of individuals.
没错
And, yeah.
想笑就笑吧 但我得说
Laugh if you want, but I gotta say,
我没见过这么书呆子的社团
this is the absolute nerdiest thing I've ever seen.
我不确定她是不是在夸我们
I'm not sure she meant that as a compliment.
划船社怎么样
Maybe Boating Club!
我以前经常划船回家
I used to sail boats back home!
我肯定很擅长
I'll be great at that.
这船连个船桨都没有
This thing doesn't even have a sail!
我该怎么做
What do I do?
这是船桨吗
Is this an oar?
不要按红色按钮
Just don't press the red button!
按红色按钮
Press the red button?
无事发生
Nothing hap--
我之前没看到这个社团
Oh, I didn't see this one before.
古埃及社团 完美
Ancient Egypt Club? That's perfect!
这次还会出什么岔子
What could go wrong?
你好
Hell-o.
好极了
Oh, good!
是凯莉
It's Callie.
我的死敌
My arch-nemesis.
没错 她是团长
Oh, yeah, she's the leader of this club.
我忘了提吗
Did I not mention that?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here...
克里奥屎特拉
Cleopootra?
我把"屎"加进了她的名字
Yeah, I put "poo" in her name.
你们应该笑的更开心才对
I think that deserves more of a laugh.
凯莉太强了
Yay. Callie is so good.
我是来参加古埃及俱乐部的 屎莉团长
I'm here for the Ancient Egypt Club, Capoolie.
拜托 屎莉团长
Oh, come on! Capoolie?
这根本说不通
That doesn't even make sense!
但她起的外号♥更搞笑
Yeah, but her delivery's better.
闭嘴
Shut it!
上次历史考试你挂了
You totally failed the last test in History.
很显然 你对古埃及一无所知
Obviously, you know nothing about ancient Egypt.
直到埃及在42世纪复兴之前
Uh, not that anyone knows much about Egypt
没多少人对古埃及有了解
prior to its resurgence in the 42nd century--
因为所有的信息都在枯萎事件中丢失了
Because almost all that information was lost in the Blight.
我们知道
Duh! We know that.
所以我们才加这个社团 拉克希米
That's why we're here, Lakshmi.
来填补历史的空白
To try to fill in the blanks?
比如说
For instance,
我肯定最后一个金字塔是在吉萨建成的
I'm pretty sure the last pyramid was built here, at Giza,
在公元前十世纪左右
around the 10th century A.D.
什么 差得远了 我们
What? You're way off. We--
克里奥 记住 不能让别人知道你从哪儿来
Cleo. Remember, no one's supposed to know where you're from!
-别说 -小声点
- Don't talk about-- - Shh!
你过于担心了
You worry too much.
好吧 最后的金字塔是在塞加拉建成的 还要早三千年
OK, they built the last pyramid at Saqqara, like, 3,000 years before that.
你怎么可能知道
You can't possibly know that.
我读过图书馆古埃及区的所有书籍
I've been through the whole ancient Egypt section of the library,
根本没提到塞库加拉的金字塔
and there's nothing about any pyramid at Swaggara.
塞加拉
Saqqara.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
不知道从哪儿来的家伙
Coming in here from-- from nowhere
无时不刻在显摆 还让我出丑
and showing off all the time and making me look bad!
这是我的社团
This is my club!
快被你给毁了
And you are ruining it!
-你想试试吗 -算了 克里奥
- You want some of this? - Come on, Cleo!
-来尝尝我的厉害啊 -走吧
- Come get some of this! Huh? - Let's go!
你觉得这些社团怎么样
So, uh, how-- how are you liking the clubs so far,
克里奥
Cleo?
你还问的出口
How can you even ask?
我被冻了 溺过水 被书呆子秀一脸 还被人吼了
I've been frozen, drowned, nerded at, and yelled at!
大概就比鼠疫好那么一点点吧
It's been, like, two percent better than the bubonic plague.
好处是
But on the plus side,
我现在知道图书馆有古埃及专区了
now I know there's an ancient Egypt section of the library!
是啊 当然 总之
Yeah, sure, sure. Anyway, how 'bout...
验尸社
Autopsy Club!
我很感谢你们帮我找社团
Look, I really appreciate all your help with the clubs
想让我不那么想家
and trying to get me over my homesickness,
也许能让我不再想家的办法
but maybe the way to stop missing home
就是再品一品家的味道
is to get a little taste of it.
谢谢你在闭馆之后还让我们进来
Thanks for letting us in after hours Khensu.
没事
Not a problem.
我应该早点带你来的
I should have take you here sooner.
来吧
So, come on!
古埃及的东西在哪
Where's the ancient Egypt stuff?
我想看看家
I wanna see home!
就在这
Here it is.
就这么点吗
This is it?
不 只有这么点
No.This is it.
只有一些古物 书籍和卷轴的残页
Just a few dozen artifacts, fragments of scrolls and books.
恐怕不是很够
I'm afraid there isn't much.
你可以任意浏览
You can access it all here.
但这基本上没什么东西
But there's hardly anything!
这是我们找到的唯一提到你名字的古物
This is the only thing we found that mentions you by name.
这是一本离你们年代很久远的书上的残页
It's from a book written long after your time.
"克里奥佩特拉 托勒密十二世的女儿 成为了"
"Cleopatra, daughter of Ptolemy XII, became..."
就写了这么多
That's all it says.
可能是"成为了埃及的女王" 对吗
It could be: "became queen of Egypt." Huh?
或是"永远地失踪了"
Or "became lost forever."
我还希望
I was hoping...
我以为能找到一些关于以后的我的信息
I thought I might find something about me when I'm older,
证明我有朝一日会回到埃及的东西
something that would prove I was gonna get back someday.
那是我爸爸
That's--That's my dad!
我们认为他是托勒密法老
We believed it to be one of the Ptolemys,
但我们不清楚具体是哪一世
but we didn't know which.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad!
爸 我好想你
Dad, I miss you so much.
克里奥 你在发光
Cleo! You're-- You're glowing!
又是那个奇怪的能量信♥号♥♥
It's that weird energy signature.
我从没收到过这么强烈的信♥号♥♥
But I've never seen it this strong!
到底怎么了
What's going on?!
我不知道
I don't know.
她好像把所有的能量都吸了
It's like she's sucking the power out of every--
布莱恩
Brian!
爸
Dad.
克里奥
Cleo!
克里奥 醒醒
Cleo, come on! Wake up!
怎么了
What? What happened?
讨厌
Yikes!
天哪
Oh, man!
每次我断电的时候