该起床了 克里奥佩特拉公主
Time to wake up, Princess Cleopatraaaaa!
好了 让周三的生活开始吧
All right, let's get this Wednesday started!
在这呢
There it is.
早 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
克里奥佩特拉
Cleopatra.
周三穿长袍是不是有点太夸张了
Isn't that gown a bit much for a Wednesday?
周三对我来说一直是很奇怪的一天
Wednesday's always been a weird day for me.
永远不知道会发生什么
Never know what might happen.
埃及有啥新鲜事
So, what's shakin' down in Egypt town?
你懂的 战争 饥荒 蝗灾 再平常不过的日子了
Oh, ya know. War, famine, plague of locusts. Typical workaday.
你让统治埃及听起来好无聊
You make ruling Egypt sound so boring.
等我当了女王 一定会很棒
When I'm Queen, it's gonna be awesome.
我要好好地玩 没人会再对我指手画脚
I'm gonna have so much fun-- no one telling me what to do,
环游世界 想去哪去哪 享受冒险
traveling around the world, going wherever I want, having adventure...
恐怕不是这样的
I'm afraid it's not gonna be like that.
当女王很辛苦
Being Queen will be hard work.
演说 争论 还有做决定
Talking and debating and deciding.
我想来点刺♥激♥的
I want excitement!
来 柯西
C'mere, Kosey.
我要猫猫抱抱
I need some kitty cuddles.
抱歉 克里奥 但你得学会承担更多责任
I'm sorry, Cleo, but you have to be more responsible.
等你当了女王
When you're Queen,
成千上万的人♥民♥都指望着你
hundreds of thousands of people will be depending on you.
我知道明天是公主的生日
Now, I understand it's a certain Princess's birthday tomorrow.
这是你妈妈的
It belonged to your mother.
我永远也不会摘下来
I'll never take it off.
我该走了 你也还要学习吧
I should go. I know you have studying to do.
你知道我不会学的
And you know I'm not gonna do it.
想成为卓越领袖 你要学会知识
You need knowledge to be a great leader.
好的发型也有帮助
And good hair helps.
这也是你妈妈的
This also belonged to your mother.
高兹 从我们小时候开始就是这样
Gozi, it's just like it's been since we were kids.
我爸从来不让我做有趣的事
My dad never lets me do anything fun.
我想学习如何战斗 但他却说
I wanted to learn how to fight, and he was like,
"女王的武器是言语 而不是利剑"
"A Queen fights with words, not swords."
你应该学习如何用弹弓
You should learn to use a slingshot.
在大♥师♥手里 它是无比强大的武器
In the hands of a master, it's a mighty weapon.
在我手里就成了危险
And in the hands of me, it's just a hazard.
你真幸运 高兹
You're so lucky, Gozi.
没人对你有任何期望
No one expects anything of you.
这倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
不 我的意思是 你没有压力
No, no, I mean, there's no pressure on you.
你想成为什么人都行
You can be anything you want.
我想成为伟大的战士
I want to be a great warrior,
在敌人心中散布恐惧
to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.
我也是
Me too!
我想冒险 想自己做选择 但是
I want adventure, I want choices, but...
感觉我的人生已经安排好了
it feels like my whole life's been planned out for me.
如果我是个平民就好了
If only I were a regular citizen.
因为这样你就可以嫁给平民了
Because then you could marry a regular citizen?
什么
What?
打个比方 显然 还有很多例子
For example, obviously, there are other examples
我还没想到
that I can't think of right now.
换个话题吧 看我击中柱子
Subject change! Watch me hit that column!
给我吧
Here. Gimme.
好
Yes!
我好擅长这个
Oh, I am great at this.
猫猫抱抱
Kitty cuddle!
不好
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你打坏了墓地
You broke... the burial ground.
我不否认
I do not disagree.
从来没见过这个墓地
Never seen that tomb before.
你应该是时候
And that would be your cue to...
-该走了 -进来
- get out of here. -Get in there!
这个碑石是什么
What's this tablet?
-克里奥 -小声点 这个碑石
- Cleo? - Shh! The tablet. It's--
它在呼唤我
it's calling to me.
"群星中 英雄会使深渊崩塌"
"In the stars, a hero will collapse the abyyyyss...!"
不不不不不
No, no, no! No, noooooo!
高兹
Gozi?
等等 这是另一个墓地
Wait. This is a different tomb!
什么
What?
好 我明白了 这是梦
Oh, OK. I get it. This is a dream.
是啊 我之前做过这种梦
Yeah, I've had this kind of dream before.
你会变成我爸爸 然后开始吐甲虫
You're gonna turn into my dad and start barfing up scarab beetles.
这比甲虫还糟糕
This is way worse than the beetles!
什么
What?!
你说什么 这是怎么回事
What did you say? What's going on?!
不要打脸
Not the face!
这边
This way!
我现在能听懂了
I can understand you now!
因为神经翻译网络
Because of the neural translation net.
它利用我开♥发♥的算法来解码
It uses an algorithm I developed to decipher
并翻译陌生的语言
and translate unfamiliar phonemes.
现在我又听不懂了
I can no longer understand you.
那是什么
What is that?!
快上来
Come on!
我绝对不可能上去
There's no way I'm going in there--
好吧 我来了
Great. Going in.
投降 立刻投降
Surrender. Surrender immediately.
抵抗是徒劳的
Resistance is futile.
-我拿到书了 -小心
- I got the book! - Look out!
-那些是什么东西 -泽科奇斯
- What were those things?! - Xerxes.
它们不是什么好东西
They're bad.
你是
Are you...
某种会说话的雕像吗
some kind of talking statue-boy?
我有仿生手臂 好吗
I have a synthetic arm, OK?
两条都是
Both arms.
好吧 除了大脑全是仿生的 但我还是人
All right, everything except my brain, but I'm still a person!
没错 布莱恩 你还是人
Yes, Brian, you're still a person.
他每天都这么说
He says this every day.
布莱恩对生化电子人这事比较敏感
Brian's kinda sensitive about being a cyborg.
你好 我是阿基拉
Hi there! Heh. I'm Akila.
我喜欢你的衣服 好复古 是定制的吗
Love your outfit. Oh, so retro! Is it vintage?
好吧 克里奥 该醒来了
All right, Cleo, time to wake up.
怎么需要那个吹号♥人的时候找不到他
Where's that trumpet guy when I need him?!
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
一只猫 终于有点正常的东西了
A cat! Oh! Finally, something normal.
我要猫猫抱抱 这梦真的再奇怪不过了
I need some kitty cuddles. This dream could not get weirder.
放开我
Let go of me!
更奇怪了
It's weirder!
我是肯苏 肯苏教授
I am Khensu. Professor Khensu.
请问你是谁
And who, may I ask, are you?
我是克里奥佩特拉 埃及公主
I am Cleopatra, Princess of Egypt,
托勒密十二室法老的女儿
daughter of King Ptolemy XII.
如果你们不立刻带我回家
And if you don't take me home now,
他就会向你们吐甲虫
he's gonna barf beetles on you!
正在进行生物扫描
Running bio-scan.
好了
All right.
肠道菌落符合
Gut biome consistent with...
公元前一世纪
first century B.C. Earth?!
解析DNA
Sequencing DNA...
我不
I-I don't--
真是她
It's really her.
克里奥佩特拉 那个克里奥佩特拉
Cleopatra. TheCleopatra!
肯苏一直说的那个古老预言
So that ancient prophecy Khensu's always talking about...
是真的吗
It's true?
是真的
It's true!
预言是真的