I figure--oh ho!-- you want it pretty bad.
这不公平
That's not fair!
我们本来就不公平
We don't play fair.
我们是霸道的拾荒人
We're terrifying scavengers!
阿基拉 我们其实不需要
A-Akila. We don't really need the--
好 我给你八十
Yes! I'll give you 80 creds.
但我想记下来 我反对这笔交易
But I want it noted that I object to this deal
而且这笔交易不公平
and its an uneven transaction.
等我记录很重要的事时
Let me jot that down here
我会顺手记下来的
where I write very important stuff I really care about.
至少他们不比太空海盗一样坏
At least they're not as bad as Space Pirates.
我们和太空海盗一样坏
We are as bad as Space Pirates!
-我们更坏 -没错 我本来能当太空海盗的
- We're worse! - Yeah! I could have been a Space Pirate!
我通过了体♥检♥ 但笔试实在太难了
I passed the physical. But the written test is so hard, you guys!
我曾经是海盗
I was a Pirate.
但我离开是因为他们不让养宠物
But I left because they don't allow pets
而不是因为我当众哭出来 然后大家都嘲笑我
and not because I cried that one time and everyone laughed at me!
对吧 小宝贝
Isn't that right, Precious?
看来你还得再说上一阵
I can see this might go on a while.
如果能把玻璃给我们 我们就走了
If we could just have the glass, we'll get out of your hair.
-我不会给你们玻璃 -什么
- You're not getting the glass! - What!
没错 现在谁和海盗一样坏了
That's right. Who's as bad as a pirate now, huh?
大王戴夫 就是我
Lord Dave is, that's who.
这不公平 我付了钱的
This isn't fair. I paid for the glass!
那你又能怎么样
What are you gonna do about it? Huh?
怎么 你要亲手取走吗
You gonna... what? Come take it?
拒绝 拒绝 求求你拒绝
Please say no, please say no, please say no...
好的
Yes!
上来
Jump on!
为什么
Why? Why?
就因为你不会拒绝 我们才卷进这烂摊子
We are only in this mess because you can't say no!
我们一整天都在考验你
We've been testing you all day to see if you would say it,
但你就是说不出口
but you can't!
太扯了 我当然说得出口
That's ridiculous! Of course I can.
好 你说啊
All right then. Say it.
我们赶不上参加尤萨拉的视察了
N-now we're going to be late for Yosira's inspection!
你为什么拒绝不了
Why can't you just say no?
-他们追上来了 -小心
- They're gaining on us! - Look out!
你拿走我们的东西 我们也要拿走你的东西
You take something of ours, we take something of yours.
就像海盗一样
Like Pirates!
阿基拉 不要救我
Akila! Do not save me!
不要救她 但她是我最好的朋友
Don't save her? But she's my best friend!
-我必须救他 -你知道自己该说什么 阿基拉
- I have to save her. - You know what you need to say, Akila.
不 不
No... No.
不 克里奥 我不会不救你
No. No, Cleo! I will not not save you!
我朋友绝对会来救我
My friends are totally going to rescue me,
如果你们能放了我 就省事多了
so it might be easier if you just let me go now.
不可能 你要成为我们的一员
No way. You're going to become one of us.
不入流的海盗吗
An off-brand pirate?
海盗巴不得和我们一样
If anything, pirates wish they could be like us.
我们比他们强多了
We are way better!
来了 六点钟方向
Incoming, six o'clock!
现在我们追上你了
Now we've got you!
那是什么
What was that?
陷阱
Booby trap!
差点就扎到了
That would have hurt.
里面的味道就像狗和尿布
It smells like wet dog and diapers in here.
都怪这该死的高科技鼻子
Curse this high-tech nose of mine!
他们要跑了 我们需要武器
They're getting away! We need a weapon.
我们有一个武器
We have one.
我不想给你压力 布莱恩
Not to put any pressure on you or anything, Brian,
但你只有一发 你最好射准点
but you only have one shot. So you'd better make it count.
你知道我压力一大就会发挥失常
You know I don't do well under pressure!
抱歉 这情势太紧张了
I'm sorry. This is just a very tense situation
这个箭头承载了太多希望
and there's a lot riding on that one little arrow.
能不能换个打气方式
Try a different pep talk!
快发射
Just do it!
克里奥 快跳
Cleo, jump!
门要关上了
The doors are closing!
-我们必须找别的出口 -不
- We'll have to find another way out. - No!
真刺♥激♥
Well, that was exciting!
他们抢走了我们的太空摩托
They took one of our spacebikes.
戴夫会很生气的
Dave will be displeased.
为什么 他们付了八十呢
Why? They paid us eighty creds
还留下了一堆玻璃
and left with a hunk of glass
一辆太空摩托也就值两块
and a bike worth maybe two creds.
我们
I put us, uh...
多赚了六十
sixty-eight creds ahead.
是啊 这下他们知道不要招惹拾荒人了
Yeah! That'll teach them to mess with the scavengers!
你的海盗入选测试得分如何
So, uh, what did you score on that pirate test, huh?
六十二分
Sixty-two.
这分数绝对秒杀了那些掠夺部的人
I totally blew the whole section on pillaging.
发动机稳定了 我们应该能顺利回家
The engine's stable, we should get home, no problem.
但我建议不要告诉肯苏我们弄坏了飞船
But I call dibs on not telling Khensu about the damage to the ship.
我觉得阿基拉应该能做到
I think Akila should do it.
不 我不会告诉肯苏
No. I'm not going to tell Khensu.
不错 阿基拉 你说出不了
Way to go, Akila! You actually said no.
比我想象的有意思多了
It's so much more fun than I thought it would be!
我知道
I know, right?
但说真的 你会告诉他 对吧
But seriously, you're telling him.
不会
No.
我去查查气闸
I have to check the airlock.
-阿基拉 你能接手一下吗 -不
- Akila, can you take over a moment? - No.
我调成自驾模式
I'll set it to auto.
-注意一下控制台 -不
- Just monitor the controls. - No.
-你学会拒绝是好事 -不不不不
- It's great that you can say no now, but-- - N-n-n-nooo!
一下子就开始
This is going to get annoying
-变得烦人了 -不不不
- real fast. - No, no, no.
不 不会的
No it won't.
我们赶上了
We just made it!
她来了
Here she comes.
又要等一年了
Well, that's it for another year.
我都没怎么看到她 结束的太快了
I hardly got to see her, it was over so fast.
我都没注意她用的是哪种挥手示意的方式
I didn't even notice what kind of wave she did!
普通手势
She went classic.
好吧 我最好去告诉肯苏我们弄坏飞船了
All right. I guess I'd better go tell Khensu we broke a ship.
祝你好运
Good luck.
尤萨拉
Yosira!
你好 克里奥佩特拉
Hello, Cleopatra.
我早就想和你聊聊了
I've wanted to talk to you for a while now.
真的 和我吗
Really? To me?
没错 我知道你是谁 也知道你从哪儿来
Yes. I know who you are and where you come from.
我需要鞠躬吗 还是行屈膝礼
Wait. Should I bow? Or curtsy?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我还从来没给他人鞠躬过
I've never been on this side of a bow before.
我们有很多相似之处 克里奥佩特拉
We have a lot in common, Cleopatra.
很快我会再联♥系♥你
I'll be in contact again soon.
她闻着都像公主
She even smelled like a Princess.
集中注意 克里奥
OK, focus, Cleo.
一次进行一种奇怪的对话就够了
One weird conversation at a time.
你们摧毁了一艘飞船
You wrecked a ship?
我们没有摧毁飞船
We didn't wreck it... exactly.
它还能飞
I mean--I mean, it still flies pretty good.
-克里奥 -这不是我的错
- Cleo! - It wasn't my fault!
我们得从拾荒人那边买♥♥玻璃
We had to get glass from scavengers
这样阿基拉就会学会拒绝 而不会忙到爆♥炸♥
so Akila could say "no" and she wouldn't implode!
这比你们其他的借口还要不靠谱
That makes even less sense than most of your excuses.
直到我大声说出来之前 都是很靠谱的
It made perfect sense until I said it all out loud!
大家没事吧
Is everyone OK?
看你对没事的定义是什么了
That... depends on what you mean by "OK..."
不