太空克里奥佩特拉
第一季 第五集
什么
What?
进来吧
Come on in!
你的房♥间一直这么光鲜亮丽吗
Has your room always been this fancy?
我稍微做了一点装饰
I did a little redecorating.
你敢相信这些都是我在地上找到的吗
Can you believe I found all this stuff just lying around?
你知道你不能捡到什么就用什么吧
You know you can't just take anything you find, right?
这是悬浮球的横幅吗
Isn't this a floatball banner?
-不再是了 -好吧
- Not anymore. - Yeeeeah.
悬浮球队可能想把这个要回去
Floatball team might want that back.
-你见到阿基拉了吗 -她有自己的房♥间了 就在那
- Have you seen Akila? - She has her own room now. Over there.
阿基拉 你一直都在这睡觉吗
Akila?! Have you been sleeping in here?
就睡了几天
Just for a few days.
克里奥说她想多要一点空间
Cleo mentioned she'd like to have a little more space,
我希望让她有家的感觉
and I wanted her to feel more at home.
所以我就搬了 现在我有自己的房♥间了
So I moved. Now I have a whole room to myself!
真不错
Pretty sweet.
你难道不觉得这房♥间有点小吗
Don't you think this room's just a smidge on the small side?
-很舒服 -你伸得开腿吗
- It's cozy! - Do you get leg cramps?
伸得老开了
Soooomany leg cramps!
我有本书要给你
Well, I have a book for you,
但你的房♥间放不下
but it's too big to fit in your room.
那我出来
I'll come out!
我得每隔半小时就出来活动一下 不然我的颈椎要萎缩
I need to stretch every half hour anyway or else my spine seizes up.
肯苏想让你看看这个文本
Khensu wants you to take a look at the text.
这种语言十分古老 连他都不认识
The language is so ancient he doesn't recognize it.
太好了 没什么能让我更开心的了
Yes! Nothing would make me happier!
他本来可以自己研究的
He would do it himself,
但他正忙着准备
but he's busy making preparations for
尤萨拉法老的学院视察
Pharaoh Yosira's inspection of the Academy.
天哪
Omigosh!
我从去年的视察一直期待到现在
I've been excited about this inspection since last year's inspection!
我等不及要再见到尤萨拉了
I can't wait to see Yosira again!
你觉得她会穿什么
What do you think she'll be wearing?
她会用那种手势打招呼
What kind of wave will she go with?
去年是纯正的皇室手势
Last year it was classic regal,
不过我也可以接受一般的手势
but I could see her going casual,
说不定还能再敬个礼
or maybe even spicing it up with a salute!
尤萨拉法老是谁
Who's Pharaoh Yosira?
准备接受信息大爆♥炸♥吧
Get ready for an information explosion!
尤萨拉的祖父是雅西洛法老
Yosira's grandfather was Pharaoh Yasiro,
他的名字中包含了金字塔的前两个英文字母
as in the "P" and the "Y" In pyramid.
雅西洛法老的研究学院和军事防御部
Pharaoh Yasiro's Research Academy and Military Initiative of Defense.
尤萨拉是唯一挺过枯萎事件的皇室贵族
Yosira is the only royal who survived the Blight,
她住在宫殿里 接受着严密的保护
and she's kept safe in her palace.
可怜的尤萨拉 她会感到孤单吗
Poor Yosira. I wonder if she gets lonely.
她每年视察学院的时候
Every year she inspects the Academy,
都会从皇家游♥行♥开始
and it starts with a royal procession
尤萨拉会沿途视察所有的学员
where Yosira will check out all the cadets!
怎么之前没人提过
How come no one mentioned this before?
都在课堂上提了无数遍了
It was mentioned in class, like, a hundred times.
没印象
Not ringing any bells.
总之 我等不及要见她了
Anyway, I can't wait to meet her.
我不知道还有一位公主也在金字塔学院
I had no idea there was another princess at PYRAMID.
你见不了她
You won't meet her.
她只会沿途经过 然后挥手示意
She just walks by and waves.
有时她也会握手
Sometime she shakes hands,
但是今年的安保会更为严密
but security's gonna be extra tight this year
因为我们还没抓到奥克塔维奥的内鬼
because we still haven't caught Octavian's spy.
奥克塔维奥总得毁了一切不成吗
Does Octavian always have to ruin everything?
他就是这个目的
That's kind of his whole deal.
好吧 我得开始研究这个文本了
Well, I'm gonna get to work deciphering this text.
你还会帮我复习外星语考试的 对吗
You'll still help me study for the Alien Languages test, right?
是的 我只是需要看一眼这本书
Yes. I just need to look at this book,
和哈斯瑞格将军商讨一些防御计划
go over some defense plans with General Hasilrig,
反馈一下啦啦队的新规矩
give feedback on the cheer squad's new routine,
然后我们就开始学 大概凌晨四点左右 行吗
and then we'll study, around four...A.M.? Work for you?
我们有大问题了
We have a major problem.
我知道
I know.
我才是银河系的救星
I'm the savior of the galaxy,
所以我应该要和尤萨拉见面
therefore I should get to meet Yosira.
我说的不是这个
Not what I was talking about.
是阿基拉 她无法拒绝别人
It's Akila. She can't say no!
得了 布莱恩 阿基拉是我认识的最话痨的人
Come on, Brian. Akila talks more then anyone I've ever met.
她当然会拒绝别人
Of course she can say no.
你听过她拒绝别人吗
Have you ever heard her say it?
想了想 好像确实没有
Come to think of it... no.
没错 宇宙能维持在微妙的平衡中
Exactly! The delicate balance of the universe is maintained
是因为每个行为都会有与之对应的反效应
because for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
但如果没有呢
But what if there wasn't?!
如果阿基拉无法拒绝他人 导致平衡被破坏
What if Akila's inability to say no throws off the balance
然后整个宇宙因此内爆呢
and causes the entire known universe to implode?!
你反应过度了
You are, like, crazy overreacting.
反应过度
Overreacting?!!!
我说的是整个宇宙的灭绝
I'm talking about the end of existence as we know it!
上周他们宣布天文馆要闭馆翻新
Last week when they announced the planetarium would be closed for renovations,
你也说了一样的话
you said the same thing.
好吧 也许宇宙不会内爆
OK. OK. Maybe the universe won't implode.
但阿基拉可能会撑不住
But Akila might!
为了她好 她必须学会拒绝
She needs to learn to say no for her own good.
第一个例子 阿基拉的房♥间
Exhibit A: Akila's bedroom.
这就是她的房♥间
This is it?
阿基拉搬到这 是因为你说想要更多空间
Akila moved in here because you mentioned you'd like more space.
但我以为后面有个新房♥间
But I thought there was a whole other room back here somewhere!
我绝不会让她这么做 这太过分了
I never would have let her do this. It's terrible!
所以阿基拉必须学会拒绝
Which is why Akila needs to learn to say no.
她绝不能住在这里
She definitely can't stay in there,
但我不太确定你的说法到底对不对
but I'm not so sure about your whole theory.
是吗 那咱们就试试
Oh, really? Fine, then let's test it.
我们给阿基拉一堆过分的任务
We'll give Akila a list of horrible tasks
看看她会不会拒绝
and see if she says no to any of them.
逼她做一堆我们不想做的无聊事
Make her do a bunch of boring chores we don't want to do?
我觉得行
Sounds good to me.
这单纯是为了测试 好吗
It's strictly scientific, OK?
为我的说法收集数据
Just gathering data to evaluate my theory.
没错
Right.
为了测试 我们去逼她做一堆我们不想做的无聊事
We scientifically make her do a bunch of boring chores we don't wanna do.
布莱恩 你真是天才
Brian, you're a genius!
-阿基拉 布莱恩和我在想 -可以
- Hey, Akila. Brian and I were wondering if you-- - Yes!
我们还没说要求呢
You don't even know what we're going to ask yet.
不要紧 只要你们需要 我就在
Doesn't matter. You need it? You got it.
好吧 我们在视察之前有很多事要做
OK. We have a list of chores to do before the inspection.
-你能帮忙吗 -我都等不及了
- Can you help? - I can't wait!
"去星际邮局帮布莱恩寄包裹"
"Mail a package for Brian at the intergalactic post office."
没问题
Yes!
说你呢
Hey there.
我有正经事要和别人商量
I gotta see a man about some legit business.
很重要的正经事
Totally legit, I tell ya. Heh.
你能让我排你前面吗
So ya think maybe I could, ya know, go ahead of ya?
当然
Definitely.
我也很赶时间
I'm also in a hurry.
要给论文打分 你懂的
Uh, papers to grade. You know how it is.
当然 教授 请
Of course, Professor Cheval. Go ahead.
没问题 你先请
No problem! After you
请吧
Go ahead.
当然
Definitely.
没问题 你先请
No problem. After you.
我承认 这确实不太妙
I will admit this doesn't look good.
她给垃圾桶让位了吗
Did she just let a trash can go ahead of her?
去全银河系最便宜的加油站