剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
是的
等等 好的 我又接生了一只
Hang on. I've got another one.
很快 男爵夫人成了五只猪崽的母亲
Soon, Baroness was mother to five piglets.
把小猪崽们都放在猪妈妈身边取暖
I'm just going to put them all next to Mum for a bit of warmth.
因为那儿有点冷 我们把它们放在一起
Because he's a bit cold there. Just pop them all together.
用奶瓶喂饱它们后 我们回家睡了一会儿
And having bottle fed them all,
we went home to grab a bit of sleep.
第二天早上 我们发现三只猪崽死了
The next morning,
we found that three of the piglets had died.
它们太虚弱了 无法生存
They'd simply been too weak to survive.
我们把剩下的两只 移至农场的加热围栏里
We moved the remaining two to a heated pen at the farm,
但即便如此都没用
but even that wasn't working.
又死了一只
Another dead one.
Oh!
- 只剩下那只了吗? - 我们还有一只
- Is that the only one that's left? - We've got one more.
猪妈妈在哪儿?它还好吗?
How's the mother? Is she okay?
它还活着
She's still alive.
我们失去了很多猪崽
We're losing a lot of piglets.
- 什么? - 我们失去了很多小猪崽
What? - We're losing a lot of piglets.
真的很难 不是吗?
It's really tough, isn't it?
我们只需要每隔十分钟喂这只一次
And this one, we just have to feed this one every 10 minutes or something.
每...我不记得兽医说了什么了 但...
I can't remember what the vet said.
你过来吧
Come here, you.
我们还有一只很活跃的小家伙
We've still got a feisty one.
这是第二只出生的吗?
Is this the one that was born second?
我已经数不清了 说实话我不知道
I've lost count. I honestly don't know.
让那只小猪崽活下来 现在是我们毕生的使命
We'll make it our life's mission to make that piglet survive.
妈妈会活下来的 我现在去看看它
The mother will survive.
I'll go down and see her now.
你过去吧
You're going down? -
那天晚上 我们做了 即使是最铁石心肠的农民
That night we did what even the most hard-hearted farmer will do
在这样的时刻也会做的事情
at a time like this.
加油 喝吧
Come on. There we go.
我们把那只病弱的小猪崽 带到厨房♥里照顾它
We took the sickly piglet into our kitchen to look after it there.
好了 加油
There we go.
Come on.
好的
There we go.
它还有点小
Still a bit small.
还有点冷 说实话 你的耳朵很冷
It's still a bit cold to be honest. Your ears are cold.
好的 我们把你放回去吧
Okay, let's pop you back in there.
好的 好好地 保持温暖
Okay, get nice and warm. Yeah.
不 我不会把你放进去的 只是这里暖和得多 好吗?
Now, I'm not going to put you in,
but it's just a lot warmer here, okay? -
我知道 对不起 好了 好吗?
I know. I'm sorry.
There we go, okay?
迪丽斯库阿特农场商店
第二天 非常讽刺的是
The next day, irony of ironies,
我们不得不前往农场商店 去见屠夫安迪加西亚
we had to go to the farm shop to meet Andy Garcia the butcher.
对 有很多 我们看看
There's lots of it. Let's take a look at it.
因为他已经准备收拾好 我最近带去屠宰的猪了
He'd finished preparing the pigs I'd recently taken to slaughter.
七个盒子 这里是两头猪的猪肉
Seven boxes, two pigs' worth of pork in these.
应该是你去搬东西 这是你的猪
You should be doing the lifting, really. They're your pigs.
你很年轻 我见过你 一手推着婴儿车 一手拿着枪
You're young and I've seen you hold a pram
- while aiming your gun at Al Capone. - Look at that. This is your favourite.
- 看看那个 那是你的最爱 - 艾尔卡彭
- 对啊 这些是五花肉条 - 好吃
- These are belly pork strips. - Yum.
那是猪排 但你可以看出 它们真的是好猪...
Pork chops there.
You can tell they're really nice pigs because of the amount of fat on them.
- 很棒的脂肪 - ...因为它们身上有脂肪
所以无论是谁在照顾它们 真的做得很好
Whoever's looking after them is doing a great job.
你可以看出它们吃得很好
Erm... You can see that they're going to eat really well.
很多香肠
Lots of sausages.
- 天啊 - 卡罗莱纳死神辣椒和蜂蜜香肠
Holy moly.
Carolina Reaper and honey sausages.
- 我的天啊 - 还有呢 还有一箱
- Oh, my giddy aunt. - There's another box.
两头猪就生产出了...
Two pigs have produced...
四、八...
4, 8.
- 一盒里面有36包 - 天啊!
- Jesus! - There's 36 packs of six in a box.
- 杰里米的桑迪黑猪森林香肠 - 听上去不错
Jeremy, Sandy and Black Forest Sausages.
听上去很不错吧?
- Sounds good. - Sounds good doesn't it.
这对我这边的数据来说真是太好了
This is so good for my side of the chart.
真的 太棒了 除了...我...
God, strewth, that's brilliant.
Except it is so... One of the things I can't get my head around is,
有一件事我无法理解
我们现在小猪的出生情况非常不稳定
we're having a really tottering time with the piglet births.
Hmm.
真的很不稳定
- Really tottering. - Hmm-hmm.
所以你整晚没睡 培育这些猪
So you're up all night, sort of nurturing these pigs and trying to make them warm,
试着让它们过得温暖舒适
trying to make them comfortable and trying to make them alive.
- 让它们活下去 - 对
Yeah.
然后 你休息一会儿
- And then you break off... -
- 来到这里收这些货 - 你太...这很难
...to come here and receive all this.
是啊 心情复杂
Yeah.
Mixed emotions.
我只能想到一种表达 那就是农民的逻辑
There's only one expression I can think of, and it's farmer logic.
因为你喜欢动物
'Cause you love animals. All farmers love their animals.
所有农民都爱他们的动物
然后他们把它们杀了卖♥♥钱
- And then they kill them and sell them. - Hmm.
这样 你就能爱它们两次了
- This way you can love them twice. -
回到农场 雨还没停
Back at the farm, as the rain continued to fall,
我把可怜的小猪崽带到我的办公室
I brought the poorly piglet into my office
这样我就能一边工作 一边关注它的情况
so I could keep an eye on her while I was working.
我把她从AGA炉旁
I've moved her away from the Aga and brought her next to
带到了谷仓的烤火炉旁边
the stove in the barn.
它的情况的确不太好
And she's really not well.
Hey.
不
No...
- 这是最后一只了 - 我知道 加油啊 不行了吗?
- She's the last one. - I know.
I know, come on.
No?
没事 小家伙 我和你在一起 好吗?
It's okay, little one. I'm with you, okay?
你可以走了 我会留在你身边
You can go, I'll stay with you.
- 它妈妈的情况也不好 - 我知道
- And her mother's not well either. - I know.
说实话 它比之前更糟了
She's worse than she was before, to be honest.
是啊
She is.
我只觉得很难过
I just find that heart-breaking.
我听说它不太好
- I've heard she's not doing well. - Yeah.
是的
不 恐怕它已经死了 已经没有心跳了
No, I'm afraid she's passed. There's nothing there.
- 但它出生时很小 - 是啊
Did she come out very little? - Yeah.
但...
But...
我不行 我不能这样 我不能再养猪了 说真的
I can't do this. I can't have pigs anymore, honestly.
这是噩梦 我太喜欢它们了
- A nightmare. I like them too much. - Hmm.
令人难以置信的是 折磨还没有结束
Unbelievably, the torment wasn't over.
因为我们把注意力转向男爵夫人
Because we then had to turn our attention to Baroness,
现在它的所有孩子都死了
now that every single one of her piglets had died.
来吧 亲爱的 你好 小甜心
Hello, darling. Hi, sweet pea.
我知道 好姑娘
Good girl.
Good girl.
珍妮 你在那儿做什么?
What are you doing now, Jenny?
只是测量下它的体温 我想看它有没有发烧
Just taking her temperature, to see whether she has got a fever.
- 它摇摇晃晃的 - 走路像喝醉了一样
She's very wobbly though.
- 真的摇摇晃晃的 - 是的 看起来...
- She's walking like she's drunk. - She's really wobbly.
Yeah. Look.
你可以看到它左右摇晃
You can see her swaying from side to side.
是的 它还没吃东西 喝了一点水 仅此而已
She hasn't eaten. She's had a bit of water, and that's it.
你可以看到在它的后面...
You can see on the back end. Her bum should be round with muscle.
它的臀部本来应该很好看 肌肉丰满
但现在看起来有点笔直
It's really straight up and down.
显然失去了很多肌肉 无法支撑
She's obviously lost a huge amount of muscle there and support.
问题是 尤其是在这种地形上 它需要上下坡
And the problem is, especially on this terrain,
where she's up and down hills and it's all a bit lumpy bumpy,
这会有点颠簸
我真的担心到了某个时候
I'm really worried that she's going to get to the point
它会腿软倒下
that she's just going to go off those legs
and collapse.
可能是体内有癌变
It could be something cancerous.
还有一种可能
The other thing you could be dealing with
是肝脏受到了损害 但这两种情况都无法...
is if you've got some damage to the liver.
Neither of which are...
治愈
- Curable. - Yeah.
- 是的 - 它现在痛苦吗?
Is she suffering now?
任何不吃东西的动物都状态不佳
Any animal that's not eating is not in a good state.
- 它站不稳 对吧? - 我知道
She's so unsteady on her feet, isn't she?
如果你现在不做决定
If you don't make the decision now,
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表