剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
rootling around, clearing away the thorns.
我知道 我...听着...
I, I, I... Look...
事实上 我现在就会开始着手准备
Actually, I'm gonna get on it now. I'm on it.
- 我会寻找养猪场... - 好吧
I'm going to find a pig farmer. I'm gonna get some pigs.
...然后买♥♥一些猪 猪丽斯库阿特猪肉
Piggly Squat Pork.
拜托!答应吧
Come on!
Yes!
当我在没有查理帮忙的情况下 开始工作时
As I set to work, with no help from Charlie,
卡莱布把这辆兰博基尼拖拉机 送去进行紧急维修
Kaleb took the Lambo in for a much-needed service...
然后用他自己的玩具拖拉机 在田地里干活
And then used his own toy tractor to work the fields,
那里的围墙看起来有点破败 因为杰拉德仍然身体不适
whose walls were now looking a bit tired as Gerald was still feeling poorly.
然后 卡莱布和我该认真讨论下
Then it was time for Kaleb and I to have a serious chat
我们比赛的进展情况了
about how our competition was going.
Hmm.
看起来很可怕
It looks horrible.
伏特加里泡西洋李 泡几个月
Damsons in vodka.
Leave it for a couple of months. And then, sell that.
然后卖♥♥掉这酒
我们可以用这些黄金土豆自♥制♥伏特加
And we can make our own vodka, according to Lisa...
- So how mu... - With our potatoes.
- 多少钱... - 这...
- How much money's... - There?
那值多少钱?
How much money worth is that?
三四百英镑
Three, four hundred quid.
这是农业的未来
This is the future of farming.
- 这不是未来 - 这就是
- It's not a future. - Well, it is...
那会让人♥大♥醉一宿
That's gonna get someone drunk for one night.
你觉得一个人能喝完这么多?
You think one person could drink all that?
我觉得你能都喝完
I think you could drink all of that.
然后我们讨论了 维修兰博基尼拖拉机的账单
We then discussed the bill for servicing the Lambo.
- 怎么了? - 有很多款项
- What is it? - Well, there's a lot of stuff.
- 是啊 它坏了 - 它没坏!
- Yeah, I mean, it's buggered. - Also... It's not buggered!
- 坏了 该买♥♥辆新的了 - 刹车失灵了
- It is. It's time to get a new... - The brakes weren't working.
Just get a new one. What's the total?
- 总共多少钱? - 你能把这些都加起来吗?
Could you add these up?
3,259,
1,543,
99 加410
99 plus 410.
总共是多少?
How much is that?
5300英镑
- 5,300 pounds. - That's a lot of money.
很大一笔钱
是很大一笔钱 但我能用三到四年...
It's a lot. But, I mean, I'll get three or four years of...
从你的利润里扣 因为 那...
I mean, take that off your margins. Because, I mean, that's...
不能从我的利润里扣 这是你的农场
It's not my margins. It's your farm.
你负责农业工作 这要从你的利润里扣
- You're doing the agricultural bit. - All right, then.
- This is coming off yours. - I wanna sell it.
- 我想把它卖♥♥了 - 你不能卖♥♥ 那是我的拖拉机
You're not gonna sell it. It's my tractor.
总之 听我说 我们要做一张图表 看谁做得最好
Anyway, listen, we're gonna have a chart of who's doing best.
笔
Pen.
这是花销和收入
- So this is "Spent" and "Made". - Hmm.
果酱 230英镑
Jam: 230 pounds. Yes? - Yeah.
- 对吧?230英镑的利润 - 对
230 pounds' profit,
我把罐子和其他东西的成本 都扣除了 对吧?
once I'd taken the cost of the jars off and everything else, right?
Hmm-hmm.
你花了78000英镑买♥♥化肥
You spent 78,000 pounds on fertiliser.
颗粒无收
Made nothing.
所以这就是我们目前的情况 我赚了230英镑 你亏了78000
So that's where we are at the moment. I'm 230 pounds up.
You're minus 78,000 pounds.
你买♥♥种子花了多少钱?
And how much have you spent on seed?
油菜花了两千五百英镑
2,500 on the rape.
油菜 我让你别种 但你还是种了
So rape, which I told you not to drill, which you did:
两千五百
2,500. Wheat?
小麦?
- 六千 - 六千英镑
- Six grand. - 6,000 pounds.
化肥呢?
Chemicals? - 1,500.
一千五百
柴油?
Diesel? - 2,000 pounds.
- 两千英镑 - 柴油两千英镑
2,000 in diesel.
- 我不喜欢这场比赛 - 就...
I don't like this game.
- 拖拉机维修 - 但那是你弄坏的
Just... Tractor service? - You broke that though.
所以你花了七万八
So you are now at 78,
八万 八万六 八万七 八万九 九万四...
80, 86, 87, 89, 94...
亏了95400英镑
minus 95,400 pounds.
而我盈利230英镑
And I'm plus 230 pounds.
所以我领先你95630英镑
So I'm 95,630 pounds ahead of you.
我还没...我的蜂蜜!
I haven't-- Oh, my honey!
- 八千英镑 - 什么?
- 8,000 pounds. - What?
这是个盈利项目
A profitable item.
所以 我实际上赚了8230英镑
So I'm actually 8,230 pounds up,
这证明开♥发♥未耕地的想法
which proves my idea of farming unfarmed land... is working well.
效果不错
杰里米 卡莱布
Given that Kaleb's side of the board
鉴于卡莱布那边的账 看起来像鲍里斯贝克尔的银行对账单
looked like Boris Becker's bank statement,
我决定启动我的新拖拉机维修计划...
I decided to fire up my newly serviced tractor...
并帮他在田地里做些整顶工作
and help him out with some topping work in the fields.
卡莱布今天开的是 他那辆老兰博基尼拖拉机
Kaleb's out in his old Lamborghini today.
所以我们有两辆兰博基尼在工作
So we've got a brace of Lamborghinis on the job.
那是留给杰拉德的工作 看啊
A job for Gerald there, look. A broken wall.
破损的围墙 还有獾
Probably badgers.
开回你的拖拉机感觉如何?
What's it like to have your tractor back then?
非常好 我想让它停的时候 它就会停
It's so nice. And it stops when I want it to.
刹车很好 动力不错
Brakes are good. Power's good.
很舒适 空调也在正常运转
Comfort's good. Air conditioning's working.
喂?
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
嗨 还好吗?
Hi. How's things?
不是吧
Oh no.
好吧 有什么你想要的吗?
Right. Yeah.
Is there anything you want?
那好吧 好的 我们稍后见 好吗?
Right. Okay. Look, I'll see you later on, okay?
好的 保重
All right. Take care.
Gerald's got cancer.
杰拉德得了癌症
Oh shit.
见鬼
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表