剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
克拉克森的农场
第十九集 零工
现在沿着顶部放 灯带会自己呈现波浪状
Go along the top now.
This one will probably go back on itself.
- 准备好了吗? - 你不需要扔 我够得到
Ready? - You don't need to throw it, I'm here.
- 是的 不过我得晃一晃灯带 - 我其实挺高的
- Yeah, I have to swing it. - Yeah, I know this, but I'm tall.
今天是个大日子
This is a big day, this.
- 有多少辆拖拉机? - 一百辆拖拉机
How many tractors? - A hundred tractors.
一百辆拖拉机?
A hundred tractors? - A hundred tractors, all for charity.
一百辆拖拉机 慈善游♥行♥
是要放到天窗下面还是...
Do you go under the sunroof, or?
不 不用通过那里
No, not through there.
大家都听到了吧?
Everyone heard that, didn't they?
大家都听到卡莱布库珀的 圣诞欢呼了吗?
Did everyone hear that Christmas good cheer from Kaleb Cooper?
我需要扎带
I need a cable tie.
我一直搞不清楚扎带是怎么用的 幸好我平时也用不着
I've never known how they work. I'd be a useless policeman.
- 好了 - 这就行了?
- There you go. - That's it?
行了
That's it.
我会用了
- I could be a policeman. - Say it.
说吧 完整地说出来 “你完成了任务”
我完成了任务
- Say the thing. - I did a thing?
♪ I wish you a hopeful Christmas ♪
♪ I wish you a brave new year ♪
♪ All anguish, pain and sadness ♪
♪ Leave your heart And let your road be clear ♪
♪ They said there'd be snow at Christmas ♪
♪ They said there'll be peace on earth ♪
♪ Hallelujah, Noel be it heaven or hell ♪
♪ The Christmas we get we deserve ♪
一年一度的圣诞拖拉机游♥行♥ 宣告圣诞庆祝活动拉开了帷幕
The annual Christmas tractor run
heralded the start of the Yuletide festivities.
当每个人都穿着时髦的新毛衣
And as everyone settled down
在节礼日当天坐在电视机前时
in front of the Boxing Day telly in their snazzy new jumpers,
我却没有
I didn't.
通常情况下 我会考虑今晚去参加哪场派对
Normally I'd be thinking about: "Which party shall I go to this evening?"
明天午餐去哪里吃
And: "Where shall I go tomorrow lunch time?"
而我现在却一直在想
All I'm doing now is thinking: "Have the pigs got water?
“猪猪们有水吗? 奶牛们有干草吗?”
"Have the cows got hay?"
早上好 猪猪们 在等吃的吗?
Morning pigs. Ready for some food?
嘿 狗狗
Big dogs.
好了 你们下车吧 下来
Come on. Out you go. Out you go.
饿了吗?
Feeling peckish?
准备 站稳 跨过去!
Ready, steady, and over she goes.
嘿 退后 走吧
Oi! Move up.
Come on.
过来点儿
Give you a bit here.
好了
There we go.
然后...
And then...
狗狗!出去!
Dog get out!
珊莎!过来
Sansa, heel, heel.
你怎么进来的?
How have you got in here?
它们怎么进来的?
How did they get in?
现在是圣诞节
It's Christmas time.
来吧 小猪猪
Come on weaners.
快来 小猪猪 过来!
Come on weaners. Come on.
该吃饭了 艾莉亚!珊莎!过来
Food time.
Arya, Sansa, heel, heel!
出来 狗狗
Come out, dogs.
很好
Excellent.
好了
Now then.
过来
Come on.
干得好 过来
Well done. Come on.
我想知道它们俩为什么能跳进来
I want to know how they can both do that, but they won't jump into the Range Rover.
却不肯跳进路虎揽胜的后备箱
来吧 珊莎 进去
Come on Sansa, in.
珊莎 进去
Sansa, get in.
进
In.
快来
Come on.
进去
Get in.
珊莎 进
Sansa, in.
你真蠢
You are such a clown.
然而 尽管圣诞节非常忙碌
However, while Christmas was busy,
我还是在新年时离开了一周时间
I did manage to get away for a week in the new year.
你们好 猪猪们
Hello, piggies.
我回来时
And when I returned,
养猪人卡莱布带来了 一些令人惊讶的消息
pig-sitter Kaleb had some surprising news.
- 假期过得怎么样? - 很棒
How was holiday? - Brilliant.
猪猪们怎么样?
How have the pigs been?
在你不在的时候照顾猪
Yeah... It's been an interesting experience
真是一段有趣的经历
looking after them while you've been away.
怎么说?
What? - We've got five piglets!
我们有了五只小猪崽
- 什么? - 我们有了五只小猪崽
What? - We've got five little piglets!
- 小猪崽? - 是的 小猪崽 五只
- Piglets? - Yeah, piglets, five.
都很健康
All doing really well.
- 这怎么可能? - 我不知道
How's that happened? - I don't know.
它们一个月前...
They only got mated...
- 你... - ...才交♥配♥
Did they? Well, you-- - A month ago.
- 所以我买♥♥它时 它已经怀崽了 - 是的
- So she was pregnant when I bought her. - Yeah.
他们却把它当没怀孕的猪卖♥♥了
They were sold as empty.
那你可算是捡了大便宜
Well, you've had a deal and a half then
因为在你不知情的情况下 你有了五只小猪
cos you've got five little piglets that you didn't know about.
你好
Hello.
你看!
Oh, look!
它们好可爱
Oh, they're adorable!
它们很可爱 对吧?
They're cute, aren't they?
干得好 猪妈妈
Well done, mum!
看看你
Oh, look at you!
Look at you!
看啊
Oh, look.
你看
Look.
Aw.
- 它们比羊好 对吧? - 是的
- They're better than sheep. - Yes.
是啊
Yes.
你妈妈真的一点都不在乎 对吧? 看看它
Your mother's really not bothered, is she?
Look at...
你好啊
Hello you.
它们的耳朵是竖起来的
As they had sticky up ears,
因此 显而易见 它们的父亲并非纯种牛津桑迪黑猪
it was quickly obvious the father hadn't been a pedigree Sandy and Black.
但不管是谁 它都生出了非常棒的后代
But whoever he was,
he'd produced some very brilliant offspring.
它们还会再住一个...
They'll be in there for another...
我们要让它们 搬到另一个地方 对吧?
We'll move them into the other place, won't we?
Yeah.
我确实想带它们离开这块地
I do want to get them out of this field,
因为对它们来说 这里太荒凉了
because it's bleak for them up here.
看看真正的小家伙 它真的很小
Oh, look at the really small one.
She is properly little.
你抱住它了吗?
You got him? -
看看这只迷你猪
Look at the micro pig.
这就像是暖...
He's nice and warm.
任何物种都有小不点
- There's always a runt. - Oh, but she's just...
但它就...
看看它的小鼻子
Look at the little nose.
你们像骄傲的父母
It's like the proud parents. Smiling.
- 笑一个 - 骄傲的父母
Proud parents!
骄傲的父母
Proud parents!
遗憾的是 快乐的时光总是很短暂
Sadly, this happy moment was short-lived,
因为第二天 小不点就失踪了
because the next day, little runt piggy went missing.
如果你们不想知道到底发生了什么
And if you don't want to know what happened,
那立刻捂住耳朵
put your fingers in your ears now.
我只是觉得很不可思议 猪连洋葱都不吃
I just find it incredible that a pig won't eat an onion,
- 但它竟然会吃掉自己的孩子 - 就是啊
- but it will eat its own child. - I know. I know.
它们唯一不吃的是牙齿
The only thing they don't eat is teeth,
- 但它们不吃牙齿 - 那儿没看到有牙齿
- but they won't have had teeth. - There's no teeth in there.
只剩下了一只耳朵
- There's just the bit of an ear. -
就只有耳朵 因此我才知道它被吃了
That's all there was.
That's how I know it was eaten.
我一开始以为 它被红鸢或秃鹰什么的叼走了
My first thought was it's been taken by a Red Kite, a Buzzard or something,
但那些动物没法进入猪窝
but there's no way it could have got into the pigloo.
它本来身体就不好 太难过了
It was poorly anyway.
That's very sad.
我只希望它在被猪妈妈吃掉前就死了
I just hope it was dead before she ate it.
别说了
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表