剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
你必须吃掉它们才能拯救其性命
You've got to eat them to save them.
那让这种物种得以繁衍
That enables the survival of the breed.
你不能让它们都活着
You can't keep them all alive.
我就是一直这么说熊猫的
Well, that's what I've always said about pandas.
如果你想拯救大熊猫 那就开始吃大熊猫吧
If you want to save the giant panda, start eating it.
你知不知道 中白猪
Do you know for every middle white pig in the world,
跟大熊猫的数量比是一比三?
there are 3 giant pandas.
中白猪 无与伦比
Middle white pork, you can't beat it.
比做♥爱♥还好
It's better than sex.
我不太确定伊万听到这话是否会高兴
I'm not sure Ewan's going to be very pleased to hear that.
优质屠夫和屠宰场
好的?好的 总共是七头?
Right, okey dokey.
Seven, all seven there?
- 对 - 好的
- Yeah. - Righty-oh.
走吧 出去吧
Come on, out you go.
我真的很喜欢养猪 它们一次都没逃跑
I've really enjoyed keeping pigs. They've not escaped once.
- 你喜欢猪? - 我很喜欢
Do you like pigs? - I love them.
继续走 猪猪 好的
Come on then, pigs. There we go.
它们真的是好猪
They're nice pigs actually.
这些更强壮的 我觉得你可以拿来做培根和香肠
These stronger ones you'll be having for bacon and sausages I'd have thought.
我猜你想要一切... 你的屠夫也会想要一切的
I'm assuming you want everything--
The butcher will want everything back,
一点都不浪费
bar the squeal.
- 别 - 对不起
- Oh, don't. - Sorry.
每次前往屠宰场 都觉得非常残忍♥
Every time I go to an abattoir...
your cruel abattoir humour.
再见了 猪猪们
Bye, pigs.
非常感谢
Right, thank you very much.
同往常一样 我悲伤地驾车离开
As usual, I was sad as I drove away.
但这次 至少 我表现得更像农民了
But this time, at least, I'd behaved more like a farmer
我一直维持着男子汉气概
and not had any unmanly moments.
然而 这一切即将改变
However, that was all about to change,
因为一次令人难以承受的心痛 即将向我袭来
because an avalanche of heartache
was heading my way.
下集预告
天啊 它们太深了
- Oh my God, they're so far up. -
其中一只太虚弱了
One of them is as weak as hell.
这就是你失去了那么多小猪崽的原因
This is why you're losing so many piglets.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表