剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Stop.
但现在 我们必须 暂时搁置猪吃猪的事
For now, though, we'd have to put the pig cannibalism to one side,
因为卡莱布没说错 一场小猪崽海啸即将袭来
because if Kaleb was right,
and a piglet tsunami was on its way,
我们必须快速地 在树林里给它们建新家
we'd have to get their new home built in the woods sharpish.
我们要在这里建围栏
We're gonna have this fence here. It's gonna have
要在那里、那里还有那儿装上门
a gate there, gate there, gate there, that's 80 metres.
- 80米 - 对
Yeah.
这扇门可以通往那里和那里 而这扇门则通往那边和那边
So, this one gate accesses that and that.
That one does that and that.
沿着这里修建一道新围栏 然后往上延伸 这很容易吧?
Put a new fence along there and up, which is easily done, yes?
是的 所以我得测量80米 等等
Yeah, so we'll measure 80 metres, hang on.
很完美吧?
That's perfect, isn't it?
杰拉德可以帮忙看着它们
And Gerald can keep an eye on them.
- 杰拉德 你可爱的林地景色 - 好一阵西南风呀
- Gerald, your lovely woodland view. - Nice south-westerly blowing.
因为杰拉德只... 杰拉德的房♥子离那边不远
Because Gerald's house is not very far away through there.
他会听到猪叫
He's going to have some pig honks.
祝福他吧 对了 说起杰拉德
Oh bless him. Hey actually, talking of Gerald.
- 他做了手术 不是吗? - 是的 他做了手术 就在三天前
- He had his op, didn't he? - Yeah, he had his op three days ago.
- 我给他打过电♥话♥了 - 你跟他聊过?
- Yeah, I rang... - You talked to him?
对 我两天前跟他聊过 我要给他带点猪肉
Yes. I spoke to him two days ago.
- I'm going to take him some pork. - Oh good.
- 他想要五花肉 - 很好
He wants some belly pork, so he must be feeling a little better.
他肯定感觉好些了
- 显然... - 他现在似乎更高兴了
- And apparently... - He seems happier now actually as well.
不 据说他正在逐渐康复
Yeah, the word is he's on the mend.
我们就喜欢听这话
That's what we like to hear.
有几堵墙倒了 所以他得回来处理
There's a few walls fell down, so we need him to be back at it.
不 我们确实希望他回来
I know, we do want him back.
计划达成一致后 我们必须开始修剪头顶上方的树枝
With the plans agreed,
we had to start by trimming the overhead branches
这样它们就不会妨碍我们了
so they wouldn't get in our way.
然后因为这是一档电视节目 那意味着有诸多健康和安全措施
And because this is a TV show,
that meant plenty of fuss from Health and Safety.
好吧 天啊 你动作太粗暴了
All right, Jesus, got him manhandling me.
然后 确保你无法逃脱...
And then to make sure you can't escape...
我做不到 把它拿掉
I can't do this. Take it off.
- 什么? - 我没法戴着这玩意
What? - I can't have it on.
你必须戴着 因为我们在拍摄
You can't not have it on because we're being filmed.
准备好了吗?看起来不错
Are we ready? Looking good.
你能行吗 丽莎?
Can you manage, Lisa? - Yeah.
可以
我觉得我们弄好了
I think we're done.
弄好了
We're done.
好了 公主殿下
There you go, princess.
Hey.
糟了 你没事吧?
Shit! You all right?
没事 我会救你出去 等一下
It's okay, I'll get you out.
- 该死 你忘了自己被拴着吗? - 是啊
- You forgot you were tethered. - Just come back a little bit, K.
回来一点
- 你的头受伤了吗? - 回来一点
Did you hit your head? - Just come back a little bit.
- 我需要你再往下一点 - 我来吧
I need you down a little bit further.
好了 再回来一步
- No, it's alright, I'll do it. - Just step up a little bit.
我们实话实说吧
So let's be brutally honest.
是健康和安全设备伤了他
The Health and Safety equipment has injured him.
这里快出现淤青了
You've got a bruise coming up already.
- 我遇到过一样的情况 记得吗? - 好了
I did exactly the same thing, remember?
- 对 你也遇到过 - 是啊
- Yeah, you did it. - Yeah.
我觉得我们必须
We've got to get rid of all Health and Safety equipment off the farm.
把农场上所有健康和安全设备都移走
真是害人
It's really injuring people.
幸运的是 卡莱布的头骨 比他撞上的笼子还硬
Luckily, Kaleb's skull was thicker than the cage it had hit,
所以工作继续
so work continued.
继续
Keep going, keep going, keep going.
再过来一点
Come up to me a little bit.
然而 在修建新猪舍的过程中
However, while building the new pig houses,
我想起了树林急需维护
I was reminded that the woods were in urgent need
of some maintenance.
而正如我在秋天时发现的那样 主要的工作是
And the main job, as I'd discovered back in the autumn,
修缮一座迅速崩塌的堤坝
was repairing a rapidly collapsing dam.
这本来应该全部填满砂砾
This is supposed to all be filled with gravel.
但砂砾全都被冲走了
And the gravel has all been washed away.
那里应该有五块铁轨枕木
There should be five railway sleepers there,
然后 水应该进入管道 然后从那里出来
and then the water goes into the pipe and comes out there.
如果我不修好堤坝 下次再下雨的时候
If I don't mend this,
when the rains start again,
这一切都会被冲走 池塘就会消失
this will all be washed away, and the pond will go.
生活在这里的鳟鱼或翠鸟 还有住在这里的鸭子
There'll be nowhere for the trout or the kingfishers that live here,
都将无处可去
the ducks that live here.
我得把它修好
I've got to mend it.
然而 我现在很聪明地知道 在充满老鼠和田鼠
However, I was now wise enough to know
that before doing anything like this
且树木茂盛的环境中 做任何事之前
in a wooded environment full of mice and voles,
都需要咨♥询♥一下 “不不不”先生本人的意见
I'd need to consult with mister "No No No" himself.
跟上
- 早上好 汤姆 - 早上好 杰里米
Morning, Tom.
- Morning, Jeremy. - How are you?
- 你好吗? - 我很好 很高兴见到你
- I'm all right. Good to see you. - You as well.
我也是 怎么...
What er... Dogs, come here.
狗狗 过来 跟上
Heel.
我正在训练它们 等等 抱歉
I'm training them. Hang on, sorry.
我知道你有一些计划
Well, I understand that you have some plans
- 想在这个小池塘周围... - 跟上!
- to do some works around... - Heel.
- ...做一些工作 - 别
|Tom] ...this rather fetching little pond down here.
珊莎、艾莉亚 跟上!
Sansa, Arya, heel.
你是打算来这里...
Are you planning to come down here...
我的计划是...好吧 我打算这么做
My plan is... Okay, here's what I want to do.
我想好好开♥发♥这里
I just want to be able to get along here cos I've got to be able to mend that dam.
因为我必须修补堤坝
- 好的 没错 - 如你所见 堤坝坏了
- Okay. All right. - Which, as you can see, is broken.
不出所料 汤姆开始大量插红旗了
Predictably, Tom's red flags
were already out in force.
所以 你之前有一些证据表明 这里有小龙虾
So you've got some previous kind of evidence here
of having some crayfish.
- 我觉得这里有很多 - 在这池塘里
I think there's loads in here.
- 它们是有害物种 - 它们是有害物种 没错
And they're the bad ones.
- 它们会害死英国小龙虾 - 对
- They are the bad ones, yeah. - That have killed all our English ones?
它们是小龙虾界的灰松鼠
- They're the grey squirrels of crayfish. - Yeah effectively. Yeah.
- 的确 没错 - 对吧?
- Is that right? - But they're nastier.
16 to 18 centimetres, like the bigger males.
- 较大的雄性的话 - 换算成英制单位呢?
- What's that in English? - Er...
- 六英寸... - 它们能长到这么大
Six inches? - Basically about this big.
像龙虾一样
What, they're like lobsters? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 你会首先看到有攻击性的雄性
You're going to see the aggressive males first.
- 有多大的攻击性? - 超级大 它们会吃掉小的
- How aggressive are they? - They eat their own young.
好吧 最近发现很多物种都吃幼子
Yeah, lot of that going on at the moment...
因为我听说这里有小龙虾
Because I've been told there are crayfish in here,
我本来想抓住它们 然后在商店出♥售♥
and I was going to catch them and then sell them in the shop.
你不能这么做
Yeah, you can't do that, yeah.
会被判刑吗?
Prison sentences?
是的 这种行为会被判入狱
Yeah, there's prison sentences to that, and a fine.
- 还得缴纳罚款 - 好吧
好像是2500英镑
- Yeah. - I think it's about £2,500.
- 两千... - 对
£2,000? So if I were to catch one of these crayfish
如果我抓住一只小龙虾
- 那我就要被罚2500英镑 - 没错
- then I could be fined £2,500. - Yeah.
- 也可能被判入狱 - 有可能入狱
Potentially a prison term as well.
And possible prison.
还有一个问题
Another problem you have
我可以看到一些堤坝被侵蚀的迹象
is I can see some evidence that some of the banks have eroded.
- 那是最大的问题 - 它们在吃堤坝!
- That's the biggest kind of issue. - Ooh...
Are they eating the banks? - Yeah.
对 随着这些小龙虾深入堤坝...
With these crayfish burrowing into these banks,
因为它们可以挖到 水下约两米深的地方 对吧?
cos they can burrow about 2 metres at water level back in, right?
- 对 - 那儿可能有一组相当复杂的洞穴
And then it can be quite a complex set of burrows that they've got.
- 如果你要带机器过来... - 嗯
If you're going to bring machinery down,
...你得非常小心地靠近这些堤坝
you need to be really careful how close you get to some of these banks,
为什么?以防万一 我压扁入侵的小龙虾?
- because they might just give way. - In case I squash an invasive crayfish?
你可能会让机械掉进湖里
No cos you might end up with your machinery in the lake,
I'd be highly cautious about doing anything around these banks.
你建议我怎么完成这项工作呢?
How would you recommend I did this work?
我更倾向于
My preference would be that a lot of this would be more manual
人工完成修缮工作 而不采用重型机械
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表