剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
长官 我们在采取严厉打击措施 他们一直以千禧一代为目标
Cracking down, ma'am. They've been targeting local millennials
毕竟后者已经跟不上时代了
since they're getting a little long in the tooth these days.
资料都上载到各位的系统中了
I've uploaded data to everyone's pods.
确保所有受害者 都能得到康福小组的帮助
Make sure any victims are referred to the wellbeing team.
希望今天不会再发生 任何令人不安的事
And let's hope that that's as exciting as the day gets.
长官 打岔一下
Sorry, ma'am.
昨天发生的意图谋杀案有进展了吗?
Any word on that murder attempt yesterday?
我是指我发现的那个裸男
The naked guy I found,
他的脸中枪了
shot in the face.
事情已经交给行政大会处理了 好了 到此为止
That is a matter for The Executive. Okay, that's all for now.
行政大会都没找过我问话呢
The Executive didn't even ask me for a state...
你们的个别管辖区 已经上载到你们的系统中
Your individual target locations are being uploaded to your pods.
梅普伍德
Maplewood.
我们聊几句吧
Quick word.
对不起 我刚才又僭越了
I'm sorry for overstepping, again.
但你听我说 人是我在我的管辖区内发现的
But look, this was my catch... on my patch.
这事有点不对劲 他怎么会出现在那里?
There is something strange about this. How did he get there?
他究竟是谁?
Who is he?
我在你这个年纪时 心想只要在35岁前当上督察
When I was your age, I thought as long as I made Inspector by the time I was 35,
其他事都不重要了
nothing else mattered.
你想要升迁
You want to go places.
对吧?
Correct?
是 长官
Correct, ma'am.
那为什么要以身犯险 追问一起我们俩的工资级别
Then why jump off a cliff asking questions about a case
远远力所不及的案子呢?
that is way above your pay grade and mine?
机械脊椎电池供电不足
SPYNE level low.
重建这座城市时
When we rebuilt our city,
我们都有一个共同的梦想
we all shared a dream.
一个都不能少
...where no one's left behind.
各种形式的平衡和平等不能少
Balance and equality in all its forms.
我们的家园已经复原了
Our place has been restored.
(永远怀念)
(2023年7月14日 铭记于心)
嗨 艾比
Hi, Alby.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
难道我能说不吗?
Have I got a choice?
嗨 玛丽娜 -艾瑞丝
Hey, Marina. - Iris.
好久不见
Long time no see...
你没跟她说过吗?
Alby, you didn't tell her?
恭喜你当阿姨了
You're an aunt. Congratulations.
看到了吗?我说了
See? Told her.
我让你们单独聊聊吧 孩子要吃奶了
I'll leave you alone. This little one has to eat.
锁好前门 我跟她聊一会儿
Lock the front. I won't be long.
好的
Of course.
天啊 艾比
Jesus, Alby.
房♥里有什么东西不是偷来的吗? -怎么?你的工作更清高吗?
Is there anything here that isn't hot? - Why, you got a better job going?
为总司令工作 是吗?
Working for The Man?
警探 这次找我有何贵干?
So what brings you out here this time, Detective?
我需要你帮我分♥析♥一组DNA
I need you to run some DNA.
找出DNA主人身份
Find out who it belongs to.
当时我全身沾满这个男人的血
A guy bled all over me.
案情升级到行政大会了
It's been red-flagged,
我需要找个值得信任的人
and I need someone I can trust.
那作为你的…
Well then, as your...
大哥
big brother...
同父异母的大哥
Half-brother.
我很乐意让你见识到 世界上最难以想象的真♥相♥
It's my pleasure to get you into the deepest shit imaginable.
拿来
Give it here.
看我查到多少后才被发现
Let's see how far I can get before they track me down.
(搜寻资料)
我果然宝刀未老嘛 -艾比 没必要以身犯险 我只要名字
I've still got it. - Don't risk too much, Alby. Just the name.
要两分钟才有结果
It'll take two minutes to run this through.
这年头很少有案情升级到行政大会
Red flags are rare these days.
这家伙肯定是干了什么大事
This guy must be involved in something big.
我去应门 凉了就不好
I'll go. Don't let it get cold.
波莉 怎么弹这么轻快的音乐?
Polly, what is that racket?
要在音乐厅演奏 那边坐满愤怒的民众
It's in the music halls. It's all the rage.
我觉得这种轻快的音乐 可能有助于会众放松心情
Thought it might liven the congregation up a bit.
别害他们心脏病发作就好
Or give them a heart attack.
我是来取些东西的
I'm here to pick up some bits.
我去知会他一声
I'll just fetch him, okay?
阿尔弗雷德 你没说过有朋友会来
Alfred, you didn't tell us you were expecting company.
我刚刚跟你太太说 我来领♥取♥恒盛巷谋杀案的证物
I was just informing your wife that I'm here to pick up some evidence from the Longharvest murder.
她好心邀请我进来等你吃完早餐
She kindly invited me in whilst you finished your breakfast.
阿尔弗雷德?
Alfred?
这个男人不应该走进这个家 他是记者
Charlotte, this man has no business in this house. He's a journalist.
你竟敢贸然闯进我家?
How dare you think that you can just waltz into my house?
你还会逮捕我吗?
What'll you do? Will you arrest me again?
你有什么目的?
What do you want?
我的工作室遭到警♥察♥搜查
My studio has been ransacked by police.
我的照片都被毁了
My photographs destroyed.
唯一一张拍到凶嫌的照片在你手上
You have the only remaining copy of the photograph of the murder suspect.
既然你没打算用它来破案
Since you intend to do nothing with it...
那我就跟你要回来
I would like it back.
我不会告诉任何人你把照片交给我的
I will tell no one you gave it to me.
凶手还逍遥法外
The murderer is out there.
那张照片是唯一将他治罪的证物 没有那张照片 他就赢了
That photograph is all we have of him. Without it, he wins.
老兄 别畏首畏尾的
Show some guts, man.
照片呢?
Where is it?
被烧成灰了
Only ashes remain.
那我们没什么好谈了
Then we have nothing further to discuss.
抱歉刚刚对你太太说谎
My apologies to your wife for the deception.
别再沉默了 安德鲁
But come on. Andrew.
你也知道自己惹上多大的麻烦了
But you know how much shit you're in.
希望你太太不会先供出来吧
I just hope for your sake that your wife doesn't crack first.
(哈克法律事务所)
单看伊莱亚斯的个人资料 不难臆测他的个性
You know from Elias' file it's easy to make assumptions.
我一直在想 你为什么要领养那样的孩子
I was wondering why you'd want to adopt a kid like that.
我看过社工为他拍摄的其中一个视频
I watched one of his social worker tapes.
他向社工透露他经常做同一个噩梦
He's telling them about his re-occurring nightmare.
梦里他抱住一个男孩
Where he's holding a little boy
他必须杀了那个男孩
that he has to kill.
这事他跟你说过吗?
He ever tell you about that one?
这种事知道后就不可能忘记
It's the sort you never forget.
只是我看到他饱受被这些念头折磨
But I saw how those thoughts tortured him.
他很想摆脱那个困境
That he wanted to get dug out from wherever he was.
伊莲
Elaine.
我知道你想保护他
I know you're trying to protect him.
但一切都结束了
But it's over.
发生了一起谋杀案 这是大事
There's been a murder. This is serious.
帮我们找到他
Help us find him.
告诉我们他在哪里
Tell us where he is.
他还是可以拥有未来的
He can still have a future.
那种他应得的未来
One he deserves.
别说了
Stop!
求你别说了
Please, stop.
野苹果营地
Crabapple Campsite.
在珀弗利特 在河边
In Purfleet, by the river.
求求你们一定要把他安全带回来
Please bring him in safe.
距离珀弗利特的野苹果营地 总共40分钟车程
Distance for Crabapple Campsite, Purfleet. It's 40 minutes away.
马上去吗? -走吧
We going now? - Great. Let's go.
里兹万 你先出去一下 好吗? -好的
Uh, Rick, can we have the room? - Yeah.
巴伯 让我去
Barber. I'm coming.
案情进展到如此阶段 我对你深表佩服 但你也闯了不少…
You got us this far. Hat's off. But you've done way more...
你要我坐视不理吗?
Are you seriously telling me to stay put?
你成功让伊莲破防了 留下来 问她还知道些什么
No. You got Elaine on the ropes. Stay on her. Find out what else she knows.
一旦有什么发现 我们马上联络你
We'll call you as soon as we find anything.
你女儿的健康还好吗?
Your daughter, is her health okay?
她是你女儿吗?
Is yours?
我们生来就有这种病 但我们没必要一辈子受苦
We were born with this condition, Alby, but we don't have to live with it.
他们可以治好你的
They can fix you.
治好?
Fix.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表