剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
如果让他们听见你的尖叫声 我们俩都会没命
If they hear you scream, they'll kill us both.
懂吗?
Get it?
如果你听懂了 那就点头
Nod your head if you understand.
好了 吃吧
Come on. Let's eat.
好吃吗?
Good?
味道跟鼠尿一样
Tastes like rat's piss.
鼠尿正是我的秘方
It's my secret ingredient.
你的味觉还不错
You got a great palate.
天啊 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, good God. Alfred?
没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
醒酒器
The decanter.
明明在我手上的 -你弄到哈克的指纹了吗?
I had it. - Did you get Harker's prints?
醒酒器
The decanter.
被他们拿走了
They took it.
跟我说话啊
Talk to me.
明明在我手上的
I had it.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what happened.
醒酒器
The decanter.
尸体 到处都是
The body... all of them.
他们在计划一件事
They're planning something.
你跟他们是一伙的吧?你…
You're with them too, aren't you? You...
你跟他们是一伙的 没错
You're with them. You are!
休想
I won't let you. I won't let you!
他们说我会失去夏洛特和波莉 我不能失去她们!
They said I'd lose them, Charlotte and Polly, I can't lose them!
你不会的!
You won't!
阿尔弗雷德 他们给你下了药 你被下药了
They've drugged you, Alfred. You've been drugged.
不会有事的
It'll be all right.
不会有事的
It'll be all right.
闭上眼睛 睡吧
Close your eyes. Sleep now.
求求你抱紧我
Please hold me.
电梯往下
Lift going down.
总司令
Commander.
教授还好吗?
How's our professor?
他有没有异议分子的倾向?
Any sign of dissidence?
他对行政大会确实持反对态度
He's got some attitude against The Executive,
问题是他看到自己的…
but he was utterly distraught when his...
怎么说呢?
What should I call it?
分身死在眼前时 他显得十分困惑
...doppelgänger died in front of him, sir.
听说过一句话吗?
You know the saying,
“一个出色的科学家胜过一支大军”
"One skilled scientist is worth more than an army"?
阿尔弗雷德·诺贝尔发明炸♥药♥后 芬尼亚兄弟会悟出了这个道理
Well, the Fenians knew it when Alfred Nobel invented dynamite.
奥本海姆发明原♥子♥弹♥后 美国人悟出了这个道理
The Americans knew it when Oppenheimer created the atomic bomb.
如今维艰圣堂组织知道 迪福为他们创造了什么
And now Chapel Perilous know it with what Defoe has created for them.
停尸间里的尸体不是分身
The body in the morgue, it's no doppelgänger.
是来自未来的迪福
It's Defoe... from the future.
从伤疤来判断 那大概是两天后的他
Two days from now, give or take, judging by the scar.
不会吧?
You're not serious?
来自未来?
From the future?
总司令 你知道这话听起来… -怎么?很不可思议吗?
Commander, you know this sounds... - What? Impossible?
你现在可能会觉得不可思议
You may think so now,
但如果你用这个说法 来解释你所看到的一切
but if you allow it to explain what you've witnessed,
那真♥相♥就会逐渐明了
then it becomes more possible by the second.
如果维艰圣堂组织能派人回到过去
And if Chapel Perilous can send someone back in time,
那他们没有什么事是做不到的
then they can do anything they want.
他们能抹去我们的进程
They can erase our progress,
摧毁整个世界
destroy our whole world.
他们做得到吗?
Could they?
跟踪迪福
Follow Defoe.
找出维艰圣堂组织的下落
Find Chapel Perilous.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
(警♥察♥)
走啊
Keep going.
走啊
Keep going.
低头 上车吧
Head down, come on.
(希林赫德)
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表