剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
我犯下了杀人罪
Um, I've committed a murder.
警♥察♥ -我杀了一个人
Police! - I killed a man.
你不会的 -真的 是我做的
You wouldn't! You wouldn't do that! - Yes, I did.
不然我们就砸门了
Or we'll break the door down ourselves.
你没杀人 你撒谎
You didn't, you're lying.
你撒谎时我都看得出来 -波莉
I know that you're lying. I always know. - Polly.
不是你做的
You didn't do this!
希林赫德太太 你丈夫是杀人凶手
Your husband's a murderer, Mrs. Hillinghead.
你看 这是他签的认罪书
Look, see his signed confession for yourself.
你签了?
You signed this?
你因在1♥8♥9♥0年9月10日清晨涉嫌谋杀
You're arrested for the murder of the man found on Longharvest Lane
对不起
I'm sorry.
一名在恒盛巷寻获的男子而被逮捕
the morning of the 10th of September, year of our Lord, 1♥8♥9♥0.
给他套上手铐
Cuff him.
不要啊 阿尔弗雷德
No, Alfred.
他骗人 不是他做的 爸爸
He... He's lying, he didn't do this! Papa!
不要 -爸爸
No! - Papa!
走吧
Let's go.
爸爸
Papa!
阿尔弗雷德 不要啊
Alfred! No, Alfred!
妈妈
Mama!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
有什么可以帮到你吗? -我要找贵府的男主人
How can I help you? - I'm after the lord of the manor.
我问是因为贵府还未熄灯 按理应该熄灯才对
I only ask 'cause you've got a light on, should be blacked out.
不怕被纳粹袭击吗? 这可是飞蛾扑火之举啊
Nazis, hey? Like moths to a flame.
真想让他们通通去死 懂我的意思吗?
And I say fuck 'em, Jeeves. You know what I mean?
我会马上熄灭窗户旁的灯 多谢提醒
I'll get the window blacked out immediately. Thank you.
不行 我可不能轻易放过你
No, no. You don't get off that easy.
听好 这是要被罚款的
See, there's a fine.
她走的时候我没弄疼她
I let her go so gently.
我真的…
I real...
原来是你
So, you're the one.
她叫埃丝特 死的时候11岁
Her name was Esther. She was 11 years old.
她不应该死的
She didn't deserve to die.
你想干什么?杀了我吗?
What do you think you're taking from me? My life?
是你杀了她
You killed her.
你不可能活得比我…
You can't outlive...
你迟了 你来晚了
No, you're too late.
一切都结束了
It's over.
怀特曼 别乱动
Whiteman, stay where you are!
你因谋杀罪被逮捕了
You're under arrest for murder.
迪福
Defoe!
艾瑞丝 只剩下我们了
We're the last ones standing, Iris.
把枪放下
Drop it.
我从没想到是你朝我开枪的
I never thought you'd be the one that shoots me.
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
真的没必要
You truly don't.
我可以尾随他而去
I could follow him.
我可以阻止他
I could stop him.
让我试试吧
Let me try.
自♥由♥意识是不存在的
Free will does not exist.
只是一种幻觉
It's an illusion.
我可以回到过去打破时间循环
I can break the loop in the past.
嘿 迪福
Hey! Defoe!
站住
Stop!
敬加百列·迪福
To Gabriel Defoe.
他生前没留下过什么
He never quite made a mark.
加百列 我拜托你了
Gabriel, please.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me.
来抓我啊
Catch me if you can.
你已经成功了
You already have.
来抓我啊
Catch me if you can.
你已经成功了
You already have.
这等于白忙一场了 那我们可以回家了吗?
So, this was all for nothing. We can go home now?
先别回家 你们到哪里了?
No, don't go home yet. Just... Where'd you get to?
德特福德
Uh, Deptford.
我叫你们离开伦敦 你们却只去了德特福德?
I told you get out of London, and you only got as far as Deptford?
你明知道我不会开车吧?
You know I can't drive.
爸爸 我要处理红色警报事故
I need to work on our Code Reds, Baba.
好了 去订个酒店房♥间 直到我说安全为止 好吗?
All right, book yourselves into a hotel 'til I say it's all clear. Okay?
好吧 警♥察♥付钱
All right, but the police pay.
杰瓦德要跟你说话
Jawad wants to speak to you.
妈妈 -嗨 亲爱的
Mommy. - Hello, sweetheart.
很抱歉吓坏你了 都没事了 你还好吗?
I'm so sorry I scared you. Everything's okay. All right?
我们什么时候回家?
When are we going to go back home?
快了 我们会一起回家 到时我会给你大大的抱抱和亲亲
Very soon. And we'll all be home together, and I'll give you a big hug and a kiss.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, sweetheart.
妈妈最爱你了 我要挂电♥话♥了 亲爱的
More than anything. I got to go, babe.
嘿
Hey.
你听我说
Listen.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我已经向上头要求亲自送你到监狱了
I've requested to drive you back to prison myself.
他们允许了
They're allowing it.
前提是你想让我送你回去
Assuming you want me to.
你说巴伯真的是我的生父吗?
Do you think Barber was really my dad?
你妈说他是
Your mom said he was.
她还活着?
So, she's alive?
我妈还活着?
My mom.
我不想让她看见我坐牢
I don't want her to see me in prison.
球在哪里?
Where's the ball?
莎拉 我是哈桑探长
Sarah? It's DS Hasan.
他在这里 在车上
He's here, in the car.
莎拉 请你开门
Sarah, please open the door.
嗨 莎拉 他只是想在离开前见你一面
Hi, Sarah. He just wants to see you before he goes.
对不起 我做不到
I can't. I'm sorry, I can't.
莎拉 你不能这样对他的 你知道你不能不见他的
Sarah, you... you can't do this to him. You know you can't.
我不知道该跟他说什么 对不起 非常抱歉
I don't know what to say to him. I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
莎拉 他要去坐牢了
Sarah, he's going to jail.
趁他还自♥由♥时 去见他吧
See him now, while he's still free.
我做不到
I can't.
走吧 他需要他的妈妈 -我做不到
Come on. He needs his mom. - I can't.
跟他说妈妈对不起他 我不是他需要的人
Just tell him I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, but I... I am not what he needs.
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉 你不能这样对他 别再抛下他了
Sarah, you can't do this to him, not again!
莎拉
Sarah!
决定权在你手上
It's your choice.
该死的
Shit.
手♥机♥已连接上了电线
Mobile phone wired in.
还有另一条雷♥管♥
Another detonator.
莎拉 他是你的儿子
Sarah, he's your son!
莎拉 别再抛下他了
Sarah, don't do this to him again!
嘿 -放开他
Hey! Get off him!
你干什么?住手 -他把他的手♥机♥抢走了
What are you doing? Oi, stop it! He took his phone.
伊莱亚斯 -别过来
Elias! - Stay there!
他们对我的说法都是对的
They were right about me!
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved. Know you are loved!
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved!
我要知道
I want to know!
提莉 把爸爸叫来!
Tilly, fetch Pa!
这是哪一年?
What year is it?
你没事吧?
Hey?
这是哪一年?
What year is it?
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表