剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
我绝对不会善罢甘休
until the truth about you is discovered.
你忘记降灵会那晚
You... don't quite remember what happened...
发生过什么事了吧?
at the séance, do you?
这是什么?
What is that?
你的杀人自白
Your murder confession.
类似照片还有很多
There's plenty more.
这是殡葬师的拿手把戏
A simple mortician's trick,
“男尸竟然是一位警员的前情人”
and a dead man becomes a policeman's spurned lover.
我无意报复你 也无意揭发你的惊天丑闻
I have no desire to punish nor expose the part of you that most deserves the light.
你对亨利的爱
Your love for Henry
并不违法
is no crime.
也不是罪
It's not a sin.
爱是你唯一的软肋
Love is your only weakness.
将恒盛巷谋杀案嫁祸给亨利·阿什
Frame Henry Ashe for the Longharvest murder.
确保他被定罪
Ensure his guilt,
这样你和你家人就能享有美好的未来
and you and your family will have a future.
如果你做不到
If you don't,
记住这些照片足以摧毁你一生
those photographs will destroy you.
如今真♥相♥有了价值
The truth has found its place.
这杯茶真好喝
It's a lovely cup of tea.
帕克斯曼也只有这么点本事
It's all Paxman's good for.
他不是我杀的
I didn't kill him.
我不知道凶手是谁
I don't know who did.
我从来就不知道
I've never known.
我爸也是一名警♥察♥
You know, my father was a police officer.
他叫阿尔弗雷德·希林赫德警探
Detective Inspector Alfred Hillinghead.
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him.
执意任性 冥顽不灵
Willfully, blindly stubborn.
你把我带来你的教堂
Bringing me here to your synagogue.
寻找上帝给不了你的答案
Looking for answers to questions your God can't help you with.
只要上帝能看到
So long as He sees through the hole
我即将在你脑袋上留下的弹孔 对我来说已经足够了
I'm going to put in your head, that's fine by me.
你不能杀了我 现在不合适
You can't kill me. It's not the time.
现在不合适?
It's not the time?
那我们要不要来验证一下这说法?
Well, let's test that theory, shall we?
六个弹巢 一颗子弹
Six chambers, one bullet.
为什么埃丝特必须死?
Why did Esther have to die?
我可以感受到你的悲伤
I feel your grief.
但我任凭我怎么回答你 都无法减轻你的伤痛
But there's nothing I can answer that will relieve it.
既然你下不了手
Since you couldn't go through with it yourself,
那我就出手了
it fell to me.
我从来没打算对她下手
I was never gonna do it.
你还年轻 心智坚定
You're young. So certain.
我认为你已经很接近真♥相♥了 只是你可能不想承认
I think you came rather closer to it than you might care to admit.
为什么那具男尸这么重要?
Why was that body so important?
我爸也问过我同样的问题
My father asked the same question.
知道真♥相♥对他没有好处
It did nothing good to him.
好好想想
Think.
你要多少钱?
How much do you want?
五万?
Fifty-thousand?
十万?
A hundred?
说个价 没什么事是做不到的 我们可以马上去银行
Say a number, nothing's impossible. We could go to the bank now.
你可以逃到…等等 别开枪!
You could... Wait, just stop!
你现在搞清楚状况了吧? 是这个弹巢了吗?还是下一个弹巢?
You know what happens now, right? Is it this chamber or the next?
我都跟你说了
I've told you.
我们只是想结案
We just needed the murder investigation closed.
“我们”是谁?
Who's we?
解开我的手铐 我们可以向你解释一切
Uncuff me, and we can explain everything.
求你了! -她只是个小孩!
Please! Please! - She was just a kid!
我保证她会消失得无影无踪
She would have disappeared, I'd have made sure.
她没必要死的
She didn't need to die.
我们不敢有丝毫疏忽懈怠
There was too much to lose.
我也不想杀她的
I didn't want to kill her.
卡尔
Oh, Karl.
我以为我喜欢这么做吗?
You think I enjoyed it?
我们可以让你发财
We can make you rich.
怀特曼 别失分寸
Be a cop, Whiteman.
卡洛威 我不能让她逃走 -我不会让她逃走的
I can't let her walk, Calloway. - I won't let her.
她已经认罪了
She's confessed.
我每个字都听到了
I heard every word.
你因谋杀利·高森斯 和乔治·艾克罗伊德督察而被逮捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Lee Cozens and DC George Ackroyd.
你也因谋杀埃丝特·扬科沃斯基 而被逮捕
And you are under arrest for the murder of Esther Jankovsky.
我会带着笑容去见刽子手
I'll meet the hangman with a smile
因为我知道下一个断脖子的人是你
knowing your neck's going to snap right after mine.
卡洛威 我都叫你等支援抵达后才进去了
Calloway, I told you not to enter till backup arrived.
总督察?
Chief?
枪给我
Give me the gun.
天啊 赶紧解开她的手铐 -长官
Uncuff her, for God's sake. - Sir.
长官 她因谋杀一位 11岁孩童而被逮捕了
She's under arrest for the murder of an 11-year-old child, sir.
我亲眼看见她认罪了
I witnessed her confession.
那可真遗憾啊
That's a shame.
不 等一下
No, wait!
卡洛威!
Calloway!
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
嗨 母亲
Hello, Mother.
巴伯?
Barber?
巴伯?
Barber?
(给莎哈拉)
(请播放)
嗨 莎哈拉
Hello, Shahara.
我是伊莱亚斯
It's Elias here.
如果我没记错的话
If memory serves,
你是在我爸的公♥寓♥里听到这段录音
you're listening to this in my father's flat.
你今早到监狱探望我的情景 依然历历在目
I remember your visit to prison this morning as if it were yesterday.
我们在过去、现在和未来都形影不离
We are one another's ghosts of past, present, and future.
很难理解吧?
It's hard to grasp, isn't it?
但有件事我可以很肯定
But there's one thing I know for certain.
那就是我们一定会再见面的
We'll meet again.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表