剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
I want you to find them.
为什么是我?
Why me?
维艰圣堂要我死
Chapel Perilous want me dead.
我需要一个值得信任的人
I need someone I can trust.
一头猎犬
A bloodhound.
大人 我很荣幸能为你效劳
I'd be honored, sir.
万一陷入险境
If you find yourself in danger...
那就按照局势行事
act accordingly.
我由衷地感谢你
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
警探
Detective.
知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
(知道你是被爱的)
他们找到他了吗? -他们刚抵达营地
Have they found him yet? - They're just at the campsite.
信贷危机爆发 八百九十五亿英镑将…
...the credit crunch. 89.5 billion pound sterling will...
2008年9月15日
15th of September 2008,
信贷危机爆发…
the credit crunch...
这是什么玩意?
What is this?
八百九十五亿英镑…
89.5 billion pound sterling...
轮到你和伊莱亚斯了
It's your turn with Elias, now.
答应我
Promise me.
你一定要让他知道他是被爱的 -为什么说这句话?
You'll let him know he is loved. - Why do you say that?
我不行了
I just can't anymore.
怎么回事?
What's going on? - What...
你谁啊?
Who the fuck are you?
八百九十五亿… -我是管♥理♥员♥
Eighty-nine point five billion pound... - I'm the manager.
2008年9月15日
15th September 2008.
信贷危机爆发 八百九十五亿英镑…
The credit crunch. 89.5 billion pound sterling...
你知道吗?
You know,
就连我也开始怀疑我们做得对不对
even I started to doubt what we were doing.
我还真担心我们疯了
I was worried we were going mad.
直到昨天你踏进我们家门为止
Until yesterday, when you walked into our house,
他们早料到你的反应了
just like they said you would be.
谁啊?
Who?
我要由衷地感谢你
I want to offer you my heartfelt thanks
你即将成为伊莱亚斯的助力
for what you are about to do for Elias.
也要对贾瓦德的牺牲 表示最深切的哀悼
And my deepest condolences for Jawad's sacrifice.
你怎么知道我孩子的名字? -让他知道…
How do you know my kid's name? - Let him know...
“牺牲”是什么意思? -他是被爱的
What do you mean, sacrifice? - ...he will be loved.
你怎么知道他的名字? -我可以从你身上看到和感应到了
How the fuck do you even know his name? - I can see it in you. I can feel it.
你将成为 伊莱亚斯生命中至关重要的人
You're going to be so important to Elias,
你还不知道吧?
and you have no idea, do you?
他们已经到了 对吧?
They should be there by now, shouldn't they?
发生了吗? -什么事发生了吗?
Has it happened yet? - Has what happened yet?
我透露太多了 是吧?
I've said too much, haven't I?
好像是吧
I think so.
应该是吧
I think I have.
救命啊!
Help!
巴伯 你最好找到他了
Barber. Tell me you've got him.
伊莱亚斯不在露营车里 管♥理♥员♥说从没见过他
Elias isn't in the campervan. Manager says he's never seen him.
营地是伊莲租的
It was Elaine who hired the pitch.
伊莲疯了
Elaine's lost it.
她咬断了自己的舌头 -什么?
She just bit her own fucking tongue off. - She what?
莫利是个警♥察♥ 他早料到我们会深入调查
Morley's a cop. He knew we'd work it out.
所以刻意引我们到营地
He wanted us to get there.
你们没在露营车上吧? -我没有 里兹万在车上
You're not in the campervan, are you? - No. Rick is.
那是陷阱
It's a trap.
快叫他出来!
Get him out of there!
2008年9月15日 信贷危机爆发
...15th of September 2008, the credit crunch.
八百九十五亿英镑将…
89.5 billion pound sterling will...
2008年9月15日
15th of September 2008...
里兹万 赶紧离开露营车! -你听到吗?
Rick, get out of the campervan! - Are you hearing this?
唱片机播放着某个怪老头的声音
Some spooky old guy on a record.
快!
Now!
你已经抵达格林威治公园大学
You have arrived, Greenwich Park University.
(物理学院)
本校物理学院致力于研究量子建构学
Faculty of Physics, specializing in quantum building.
系主任为加百列·迪福
Head of Department Professor Gabriel Defoe.
研究主任为柯林·查茨沃斯
Directive Research, Colin Chapsworth.
高级研究员为… -你好
Senior Research fellow... - Hi.
警官 希望系里没人惹上麻烦吧 -我要见你们的系主任
Hope no one's in any trouble, officer. - I need to speak to your Head of Faculty.
麦凯布教授 -我能帮到你吗?
Professor McCabe? - May I help you?
是
Yeah.
你们其中一位讲师 也就是迪福教授
One of your lecturers, Professor Defoe,
前天被发现中枪躺卧在白教堂区
was found shot in Whitechapel the day before last.
天啊
My God.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
教授 介意借一步说…
Professor, if... if we could go somewhere quieter to...
开什么玩笑?
Is this a joke?
我也希望是开玩笑
I wish!
有个白♥痴♥突然开车冲到我跟前
Some idiot pulls out in front of me.
司机没事
The driver's fine.
但我的自行车有事
The bike isn't.
我还去缝了好几针
And I end up needing bloody stitches.
你们早上还过得顺利吗? -手举起来 快!
How's your morning? - Hands up! Now!
你叫我?我什么都没做 -闭嘴 双手举起
Whoa! Me? I haven't done anything. - Shut up! Hands where I can see them.
这是你吗?
This you?
是的
Yes.
你是不是有个双胞胎兄弟?
You got a twin or something?
没有
No.
你被怀疑跟一起谋杀未遂案有关 我要带你回警局问话
I'm bringing you in for questioning about an attempted murder.
谋杀?
Murder?
谋杀谁?
Whose?
你
Yours.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表