剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
我答应你 我们一定会幸福的
And I promise you, we will be.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
怀特曼把那女孩藏在他的公♥寓♥里
Whiteman is hiding the girl in his flat.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I must do.
我一直都很讨厌戴这种耳环
I've always hated these earrings.
你怎么没跟我说过我会怎么死?
Why have you never told me how I must die?
我的寿命还有多长?
How long do I have?
几年?
Years?
还是几个小时?
Or hours?
波莉 求你别说了
Polly, please stop.
原谅我
Forgive me.
这不是我要让你过上的人生
I never meant any of this for you.
你呢?
And how about you?
你是怎么死的?
How do you die?
就快了吧
Must be soon.
凶手是我吗?是被我杀了吗?
Is it me? Do I kill you?
真希望是我啊
I hope it's me.
时间到了 没必要再拖延了
It's time. No point putting it off any longer.
老爷 这是最后一段录音了
Last one, sir.
不然我们录别的吧
We could make a different record.
我可以劝自己别这么做
We could tell myself not to do it.
我们可以改变一切 -不用
We could change everything. - No.
什么都改变不了
Nothing can change.
一切取决于这段录音
Everything depends on it.
你的儿子、孙子和他们的孩子
Your son, your grandchildren, their children.
你创造的世界都取决于这段录音
The world you create.
但一切都是谎言啊
It's a lie.
那你就把说谎 当成是攸关生死的任务吧
Then lie as if your life depends on it.
不只关乎他们的生死 也关乎你的生死
Their lives, if not yours.
伊莱亚斯 我已经经历了你的人生
I have lived your life, Elias.
当你坐在船上
As you sit on that boat,
感受到胸口的心跳时 我们同一颗心都在跳动着
with your heart beating in your chest...
哈克夫人叫我把录音机带走
Lady Harker requested I take the equipment.
避免吸附灰尘
It attracts dust.
不要紧的
It's fine.
搁着吧
Leave it here.
我要歇一会儿
I need to rest.
好的 老爷
Very well, sir.
伊莱亚斯 我祈祷这些真♥相♥能找到你
I pray these truths find you, Elias.
这些真♥相♥埋藏在我心里太久了
Somehow, they have laid dormant in me for far too long.
你之前听到 我所说过的每一句话都是谎言
Every word you've ever heard from me has been a lie.
我要你听我把话说完
I need you to listen to me.
她叫埃丝特 死的时候11岁
Her name was Esther. She was eleven years old.
不要 求求你 先别杀了我
Please, I beg you. Don't kill me yet.
在拖延什么?等警♥察♥来吗?
What are you stalling for? The cops?
太迟了 他们救不了你的
Too late, they won't save you.
这一枪是为了替她报仇
This is for her.
卡尔
Karl.
卡尔·韦斯曼
Karl Weissman.
你愿意付出什么来赎罪?
What would you give to atone?
你愿意付出什么 来改变已经发生的一切?
To change what has happened?
你愿意付出什么来拯救埃丝特
To save the life of not just Esther,
以及几十万人的性命?
but hundreds of thousands of people.
帮我挽救这一切
Help me make this right.
你到底在说什么鬼话? -我需要你帮帮我
The fuck you on about? - I need your help.
只有你做得到
Only you can do it.
求求你了
Please.
把这个录音带走
Get this out of my house.
万一被我儿子发现了 他会毁掉的
If my son finds it, he'll destroy it.
里面是什么?
What's that?
这段录音就是真♥相♥
On this record is the truth.
一个足以改变一切的真♥相♥
A truth that will change everything.
这个真♥相♥必须让对的人听见
That truth must be heard by the right person.
对方是个叫莎哈拉·哈桑的警探
A detective called Shahara Hasan.
莎哈拉什么?谁啊?
Shahara what? Who?
你不是唯一一个 在恒盛巷发现那具尸体的警探
You're not the only detective to find that body in Longharvest Lane.
希林赫德、哈桑和梅普伍德 他们通通跟你一样
Hillinghead, Hasan, and Maplewood are all the same as you.
里面的话足以拯救所有人
On it... are words that will save everyone.
拯救你们所失去的人
All those you've lost.
拯救那些灵魂被我摧毁的人
Those... people whose souls I've destroyed.
你有能力拯救他们所有人
You can save them all.
只有你
Only you.
等等
Wait.
等等 老家伙 先别死
Wait, old man, come on. Come on.
快去找个安全的地方
Get it somewhere safe.
她叫莎哈拉·哈桑 拜托你了
Shahara Hasan. Please.
就当是为了埃丝特
For Esther.
就当是为了我们所有人
For all our sakes.
求求你了
I beg you.
就这一件好事
Just do this one good thing.
怀特曼没死 他潜逃在外
Whiteman didn't bite. He's on the loose.
我会派武装巡警保护你和母亲的安全
I'm sending armed patrols round to keep you and Mother safe.
父亲 听到了吗?
Can you hear me? Father?
海登 不错嘛 还懂得警告你家人啊
It's good of you to warn your folks, Hayden.
可惜有点晚了
Bit late, mind.
你对他们做了什么?
What have you done to them?
节哀顺变
My condolences.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
我会在整座城市布下天罗地网 知道吗 韦斯曼?
The whole city's gonna hunt you down. Do you hear me, Weissman?
韦斯曼
Weissman!
他在哈克府 看到他立刻开枪 知道吗?
He's at Harker House. I want him shot on sight. Understood?
怀特曼探长是杀人凶手
Sergeant Whiteman is a murderer!
看到他立刻开枪
The order is to shoot on sight.
怀特曼
Whiteman!
(恒盛巷)
(梅普伍德 希林赫德)
我们都发现了那具尸体
We all found the body.
我们都到过这里
We all came here.
(丝绸商酒吧)
通通给我出去
Everybody out.
吹啊 小子 快吹口哨
Go on, kid. Blow your whistle.
真的 我说真的 拼尽全力地吹
Nah, really. Give it hell.
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
去外面喘喘气
Go outside. Catch your breath.
(因弗内斯)
怀特曼
Whiteman.
你被包围了
You're surrounded.
快出来
Come out.
否则死路一条
Or die.
才不要呢
Nah.
进来吧 海登
Come on, Hayden.
这里可是警♥察♥常来的丝绸商酒吧
The Silk's a copper's pub.
没必要搞砸这个地方
No need to fuck it up.
进来啊
Come in.
我马上就来
I'll be right with you.
“就这一件好事”
"One good thing."
等等
Wait.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
(1941年)
(2053年)
(希林赫德)
(哈桑 喝啤酒吗?怀特曼上)
“哈桑 喝啤酒吗?” -喝啤酒吗?
"Hasan... pint?" - Pint?
“怀特曼”
"Whiteman."
有变动
Something's different.
有转折
Something's changed.
我感应得到
I can feel it.
查尔斯·怀特曼 -是个传奇人物 他的最后一个案件
Charles Whiteman... - A legend. His last case.
最终遭到一群同僚开枪射死
Gunned down by fellow officers.
我的记忆…
My memories.
(在丝绸商酒吧遭到伏击)
不对 等等
No, wait.
那家酒吧就在这里附近 是我们警♥察♥常去的老酒吧
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表