剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
《尸体》
(2023年)
(1♥8♥9♥0年)
(1889年)
他在街上被发现时全身赤♥裸♥
He was found naked in the street, I believe.
膝盖上的枪伤愈合状态良好
Bullet wound to the knee is healing nicely.
知道他的名字了吗?
Do we have a name yet?
还不知道 医生
We don't know yet, Doctor.
(谨以此病房♥纪念 阿嘉莎·哈克夫人的爱子)
(朱利安·哈克爵士 于1886年战死疆场)
哈克夫人 我们并不想因为 某位病患妄想症发作而劳驾你
We hesitate to bother you with such flights of fancy from any patient, Lady Harker,
但是这位患者非常坚持
yet he... he was most insistent.
如果他不是你的儿子 希望你能宽恕我们
If it is not your son, I hope you will forgive us.
我在乎的只有真♥相♥
All I care for is the truth.
朱利安
Julian.
是你吗?
Can it be you?
母亲
Mother.
他们说你已经死了
They told me that he died.
说你…
That you...
在曼德勒为了拯救部下 而牺牲了自己的性命
gave your life to save your men at Mandalay.
没错 我也想死 但敌人不让我死
Yeah, I would have, if they'd have let me.
我被缅♥甸♥军俘虏
The Burmese took me captive.
后来成功逃出来 返回老家
I managed to escape, and made my way home.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you. - What...
逃亡途中 我的衬衫被人撕裂
But I... I got the shirt robbed off my back,
然后…
and...
膝盖中枪
shot in the knee.
缅♥甸♥军拿我这白教堂的小顽童没辙
Burmese soldiers have nothing on Whitechapel scallywags.
我的…
My...
儿子啊
...son.
我的儿子啊
My son!
轻点 穆林斯
Be gentle with him, Mullins.
让他走慢点
Keep him slow.
哈克夫人
Lady Harker.
朱利安爵士 欢迎回来
Welcome home, Sir Julian.
你肯定还记得库克和史黛拉吧
Of course you remember Cook and Stella.
还有阿奇
And Archie.
阿奇呢?
Where's Archie?
阿奇
Archie!
阿奇
Archie.
史黛拉 带阿奇下去
Stella, take Archie out.
是 哈克夫人
Yes, Lady Harker.
走吧 朱利安 你肯定累坏了
Come, Julian, you must be exhausted.
穆林斯 带他上楼去
Take him upstairs, Mullins,
帮他换上好看的衣服
and get him into some proper clothes.
服侍他好好休息
Let him... rest.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你是什么东西?
What were you?
巨人吗?
A fucking giant?
你面临着一场斗争 但你一定会赢的
You face a battle ahead, but you will win.
恋人牌
The lovers.
象征着抉择
A choice.
宝剑七牌
The seven swords.
象征着盗窃
A theft.
内外不一
Duplicity.
每次塔罗牌的占卜结果 都预测我儿子会回来
The cards told me every time that my son would return.
塔罗牌绝不骗人 但是…
They never lie, and...
但是…
yet...
想问什么尽管问吧
Ask me anything you like.
你认识我的儿子吗?
Do you know my son?
不认识
No.
你伤害过他吗?
Did you hurt him?
不曾
No.
我发誓
I swear.
你偷走的只有我这颗心
All you will steal is my heart.
我剩下的财富不多了
I have little money left to give.
钱我会帮你赚
I will get you money.
只要你愿意 我会像你儿子般疼爱你
And if you will allow it, I will love you like a son.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
你到底有什么目的?
What is it you want?
改变现状 创造更美好的未来
To change things for the better.
建立一个伟大昌盛的未来
To build a great and glorious future
你将帮助我创造这个未来
that you will help me create.
我会将这间老房♥子转变成一个家
I'll turn this old house into a home.
我们要打造一个家庭
We will have a family.
到时你就会当奶奶了
You... will be a grandmother.
那谁来当你的妻子?
Who will be your wife?
一位警♥察♥的女儿
A policeman's daughter.
你看
And look.
她来了
She's here.
我知道了
I know that.
我会见到她 跟她携手创造美好人生
I will meet her, and we will build a beautiful life together.
你愿意加入这个家庭吗?
Do you want to be a part of it?
愿意
Yes...
朱利安
Julian.
问问塔罗牌 我们能不能养一只新的狗?
Ask the cards if we can get a new dog.
(1889年)
(1♥8♥9♥0年)
(恒盛巷)
救命啊
Help...
教授 见到你真开心
You're a sight for sore eyes, Professor.
一切就这样开始了
And so it begins.
天啊
Dear God!
有人中枪了
A man's been shot!
祂为花儿填上亮丽的色彩
♪ He made their glowing colors ♪
祂为鸟儿编织了小小的翅膀
♪ He made their tiny wings ♪
天地壮阔 辉煌而美好
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
芸芸众生 伟大而渺小
♪ All creatures great and small ♪
天地万物 睿智而多彩
♪ All things wise and wonderful ♪
上帝创造了天地
♪ The Lord God made them all ♪
小小花儿纷纷绽放
♪ Each little flower that opens ♪
小小鸟儿引吭高歌♥
♪ Each little bird that sings ♪
祂为花儿填上亮丽的色彩
♪ He made their glowing colors ♪
祂为鸟儿编织了小小的翅膀
♪ He made their tiny wings ♪
下一步是什么? -我认为…
What's next? - I think Sir...
又是那位记者
It's that journalist again.
他到底有什么目的?
What does he want from us?
我会在天黑前回到家
I'll be back by this evening, alright?
你的妻子好像对我没什么好感
I don't think your wife likes me very much.
没什么人对你有好感
I don't think anyone likes you very much.
没想到他受得了那位记者
I thought he couldn't bear that journalist.
你♥爸♥向来以工作为重 我很久以前就懂他的性子了
Work comes first for him. I learnt that lesson early on.
我从婴儿时期就懂了
I learnt it from the crib.
那今晚的菜色是什么?
So, what are we having for supper tonight?
我们今晚吃烤牛肉搭胡萝卜…
Tonight, we shall have roast beef and carrots...
我的吊坠盒 站住
My locket! Stop!
有贼
Thief!
站住
Stop!
放开我 走开
Get off me! Leave me alone.
交出来 拿来
Hand it over! Give it here!
先生 感激不尽
Oh! Oh, sir, I cannot... I cannot thank you enough.
是我傻才会想赶上这个小偷 但这是我爸送我的礼物
Foolish of me to try and catch him, but the locket is a gift from my father,
我非常珍惜
and... and precious to me.
你的项链好像断了
Looks like your chain might be broken.
没什么是修不好的
Nothing that can't be fixed, I'm sure.
波莉 你搞什么?怎么追上去了呢?
What on earth were you doing, chasing after him?
这位英勇的先生帮我拦住了他 你看
This gentleman bravely tried to stop him. Look.
原来如此 感激不尽
I see. You have our thanks.
不客气
No need.
我认得你
I know you.
你刚刚好像来过教会
Rather, you... you were in church just now.
是的
Yes.
没错 你钢琴弹得很好
Yes, you... you play very well.
马马虎虎罢了 -不会 我和我母亲同住
Oh, hardly. - No, I live with my mother.
她的琴技已经大不如前了 她已经很努力了 不骗你
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表