剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
亲热
Make love.
其实 我一直在找一个 我们俩都能感到归属的世界
In fact, I've longed to find a world where you and I can belong together.
我真的已经尽力了
I truly tried.
你到底想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
波莉
Polly.
你离她远点
You stay away from her.
你对她造成的伤害比我还要大
You've caused her more harm than I ever would.
我答应你 我会全心全意地爱她
I promise you I will love her with all my heart.
就像你爱亨利那样
As you love Henry.
别碰我的女儿 否则我杀了你
Don't you touch my daughter! I will kill you.
我要杀了你 你别想碰她一根寒毛
I will kill you before you lay a hand on her.
我…
I...
我不能让你摧毁这一切安排
I cannot let you jeopardize this.
永别了 阿尔弗雷德
Farewell, Alfred.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
哈克 你别走
Harker, don't you leave.
哈克
Harker!
哈克
Harker!
天啊
Oh, God!
希林赫德 很抱歉你必须以这种方式离开
I'm sorry it had to end this way, Hillinghead.
波莉
Polly.
怎么了?
What is it?
我有个坏消息要告诉你
I have some bad news.
你父亲…
Your father...
害怕面对刑责…
he was afraid to face justice.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他自杀了
He took his own life.
不会的
No.
不会的
No.
不会的 他不会…
No, no, he wouldn't...
不会的 他不会自杀的
No, he wouldn't do that.
(1♥8♥9♥0年)
(2053年)
(要知道你是被爱的)
警探 在你看来
In your opinion, constable,
曼尼斯总司令现在在哪里?
where is Commander Mannix at this time?
总理 我在供词中提过了
As I've said in my statement, Prime Minister,
我不知道
I have no idea.
曼尼斯总司令认为
Commander Mannix recognized in you
你是个意志坚定 对国家忠心耿耿的模范市民
an unswerving, exemplary loyalty to the state.
你将获得奖励和升迁
And you'll be rewarded, promoted.
你听我说
Look, um...
这事我不知道怎么解释才好 但是…
I don't know how to put this, but, um...
下面有一部机器
there's something down there.
那部机器很危险 它…
It's dangerous, and...
它不容易被关闭和封锁 而且…
it can't just be boarded up and locked away and...
过去的事已经过去了
The past is passed.
我们致力于向未来展望
We believe in looking forward,
梅普伍德警探
Detective Inspector Maplewood.
你要在上面签名
You'll need to sign this.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
最后一个问题
One final question.
曼尼斯总司令相信莎哈拉·哈桑 就是维艰圣堂组织的首领
Commander Mannix believed Shahara Hasan to be the leader of Chapel Perilous,
只是她的尸体到现在仍未被寻获
yet her body hasn't been discovered.
你知道她的下落吗?
Do you know where she is?
警探
Detective?
不知道 长官
No, ma'am.
没见过她
Never saw her.
“如果有人在下一个出口及时接住
"If caught on next drop,
那就有可能活下来”
might survive."
(过去 2053年7月18日 未来)
7月18日
18th of July,
2053年
2053...
我朝你开枪后
When I shot you,
时空管将你送回过去
The Throat sent you back.
7月14日
14th of July,
也就是我发现你的那一天
when I found you.
如你们所见 微粒一分为二 形成完全对称粒子
As you can see, the particle splits in perfect symmetry.
这意味着 来回穿梭时空
It means that time travel, going both backwards and forwards,
是有可能的
is possible.
回到四天前的过去
Four days into the past...
前往四天后的未来
four days into the future.
接住我 -“接住我”
Catch me if you can. - "Catch me if you can."
你会回来
You're coming back!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
你终于来了 快进来
Finally. Get in.
你去了哪里?
Where have you been?
我需要你再帮个忙
I need another favor.
听好 你去忙你的 事后告诉我究竟怎么回事
Look, you do what you need to do, then you bloody tell me what's happening.
可以吗?
Okay?
即时新闻 我们宣布
News just in, we can report
总司令伊莱亚斯·曼尼斯 在一场成功的反恐行动中
that Commander Elias Mannix tragically lost his life
丧失了性命 令人悲恸不已
in an otherwise successful anti-terror raid.
伊莱亚斯·曼尼斯 对社会的影响无远弗届
The influence of Elias Mannix on our society was profound.
他是公共安全机构行政大会的创始人
The founder of the Executive for Public Safety,
是个清正廉明的领袖和政♥治♥家
he was an incorruptible leader and statesman
他让我们知道 只要团结一致 国家就会更强大
who showed us we were stronger working together.
那年他才七岁
He was seven.
他避开了爆♥炸♥ 可是…
He survived the blast, but...
不久后 他的牙龈开始出血
soon after, his gums bled.
牙齿纷纷脱落
His teeth fell out.
我跟他说牙仙要来了 但他知道我在说谎
I told him the tooth fairy would come, but he knew I was lying.
你怎么忍♥心啊?
How could you do that?
迪福原本可以回到过去
Defoe could have gone back.
阻止这一切发生
He could have stopped it.
给杰瓦德第二个存活的机会
Given Jawad a second chance.
你以为只有你失去挚爱吗?
You think you're the only person to lose someone they love?
我有记忆以来
My first memory
第一个记忆就是看着我妈死去
is watching my mom die.
这就是每个活过的人 都必须面对的痛苦
Welcome to the pain that everybody else who's ever existed has to deal with,
我们只能放下
and move the fuck on.
自己善后
And deal with it.
要么活下去
Survive.
要么放弃
Or don't.
你是个言行一致的人
You're true to your word.
你已经尽守本分了
You did your job.
为什么还要带我来这里?
So why bring me here?
因为他错了
Because he wasn't right.
我后悔对迪福开枪
And I regret shooting Defoe,
我全身细胞都在后悔
with every part of me.
但是 或许…
But maybe...
我们还来得及救他
we can still save him.
或许我们可以拯救所有人
Maybe we can save everybody.
你还能走动吗?
Can you walk?
艾比
Alby!
听好我要你的帮的忙
About that favor.
你有什么能固定头部的东西吗?
What have you got for holding the head?
(2053年7月18日)
(2053年7月22日)
记住 他掉下来后 你们要让他保持冷静 不能乱动
Remember, as soon as he lands, keep him calm and still,
否则头套无法固定好
or the head brace won't secure.
动作要快狠准 懂吗?
You'll have to be quick and precise, got it?
可以了
You're good to go.
希望你的猜测没错
I hope you're right.
他一定会来的
He's coming.
还要等多久?
How long do we wait?
该死的
Fuck!
下来了
Down!
梅普伍德 快啊
Maplewood, come on!
梅普伍德 快啊
Maplewood, come on!
艾瑞丝
Iris.
让他冷静下来
Calm him down.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表