剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
片名:《尸体》
上帝让百花绽放光彩
♪ He made their glowing colors ♪
上帝让鸟儿展翅飞翔
♪ He made their tiny wings ♪
芸芸众生 辉煌壮丽
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
万物生灵 伟大且渺小
♪ All creatures great and small ♪
世间百态 睿智多彩
♪ All things wise and wonderful ♪
又是那个记者
Oh, it's that journalist again.
他到底想怎样?
What does he want from us?
我去跟他办点正经事 -现在?
I have business to attend with him. - Now?
什么正经事?
What business?
就一些待处理的正经事
Just something that needs attending to.
我为你刚刚在教堂里的表现 感到非常骄傲
You made me so proud in there.
我会赶在天黑前回家
I'll be back by this evening. Mm.
别带别人回家
Just you?
爸爸周日怎么还需要工作啊?
Why does Papa have to work on a Sunday?
你太太好像不太喜欢我
I don't think your wife likes me very much.
依我看也没人特别喜欢你吧 -多谢关心
I don't think anyone likes you very much. - How charitable.
警探
Well, detective.
该从何开始呢?
Where do we start?
跟我走一趟
Follow me.
从照片上来看
According to the photo,
他站的位置还要靠右一点
he was standing further to the right.
不是 是你的右边
No, your right.
我只是想给你打打下手 -你不说话就是在帮我了
Just trying to be helpful. - Your silence would help more.
亲爱的 今晚想找乐子吗?
Fancy some fun today, love?
你到底在干什么?
What exactly are you doing?
嫌犯看到尸体 听到你的脚步声 于是躲起来
The suspect saw the body, heard your footsteps, and hid,
顺便把煤气灯熄灭 以防被你发现
extinguishing the gaslight to avoid you seeing him,
我也是从煤气灯取得嫌犯指纹的
where I pulled a set of his finger markings.
说明他在壁龛里躲了很长时间
And he must've been stuck hiding in this alcove long enough until...
直到人潮聚集后趁机离开
...enough of a crowd arrived for him to disappear.
瞧这是在干什么?
What have we got here? Oh!
你们玩得很开心吧?
You're having a good time, aren't you?
你打算逮捕他们吗?
You gonna arrest them too?
你希望找到什么?鞋印吗?
So, what do you hope to find? A boot print?
找嫌犯在站立的角落所留下的痕迹
Some sort of markings left behind in the corner he was standing in.
这是手杖留下的痕迹 没错吧?
The cane's imprint. Right.
手杖手柄是鹅头造型
We know the handle's a swan neck,
那是医用手杖 是瘸腿的人用来支撑体重的
a medical handle used for limbs to help carry your weight.
我们已经推断出
We've already deduced
嫌犯左脚瘸了 所以才用右手拄着手杖
the limp is in the left leg, as he holds the cane in his right hand,
从凹痕来看 看得出手杖是六角形
but from this indentation we can see the cane is hexagonal.
意味着手杖主人讲究形象和风格 -花钱大手笔
Which suggests vanity, style, ex... - Expense.
手杖是量身定制的
Tailor-made to order.
伦敦这一区只有一家 为上流人士而设的手杖定制商
There's only one cane maker in this part of London for the high society.
(达尔林普父子 手杖和雨伞定制之家)
看不出已经关店了吗?
Closed... obviously.
该死的外地人
Bloody foreigners.
本店周一早上8点准时开门营业
We open eight o'clock sharp, Monday morning.
我们有要紧事
It's important.
我叫艾奇·卡特莱特 他是我的…
My name is Archie Cartwright. This is my...
我哥尤斯蒂斯
brother, Eustace.
你好 -两位先生 今天是周日
How do? - Gentlemen, it is Sunday.
周日做生意是违法行为
It is illegal to trade.
请你们离开
If you'll excuse me.
难道你们要我报♥警♥吗?
Well, do you wish me to call the police?
先生 跟我握个手 你就知道这事有多着急了
Just shake my hand, sir. You'll understand the urgency.
还真是稀客啊 这位弟兄是…
This is most irregular, brother...
我姓卡特莱特
Cartwright.
有什么需要帮忙吗?
How may I help?
我们需要理解一支你量身定制的手杖
We need information about one of your tailor-made canes.
六角形 右手 鹅头手柄
Hexagonal. Right-handed, swan-neck.
鹅头手柄
Swan-neck.
我确实对某个精致的鹅头手柄有印象
I do recall an elegant swan-neck.
找到了
There.
没留下名字 只有送货地址
No name, just a delivery address.
你怎么知道手杖师♥傅♥是共济会成员?
How did you know the cane maker was a Mason?
你们的会所中见过吗? -碰运气罢了 我不是共济会成员
Recognized him from your lodge? - Chanced it. I'm not a Mason.
总之我推断出 只需要握个手 就能通行无阻
Anyway, all you need is the handshake to get anywhere, which I deduced.
怎么说?
How?
用不同的方式跟见面的人握手 直到得到正确的回应为止
Shaking everybody's hand a thousand different ways until I got the right response.
可以教我吗? -绝对不行
Will you teach me the shake? - Certainly not.
别这样嘛 方便以后派上用场
Come on, it'd be handy.
怎么握手?
How do you do it?
挠痒痒吗?
Is it a tickle?
早上好 哈克夫人
Good morning, Lady Harker.
早上好 大人
Good morning, sir.
肯定是他
Oh, that is definitely him.
天啊 -你认得他?
Good God. - What, you recognize him?
你认不得吗?平日没看报纸? -没看你的报纸 他是谁?
What, you don't? Do you even read the papers? - Not your rag. Who is he?
那是朱利安·哈克爵士
That is Sir Julian Harker.
是城里最富有的人
One of the wealthiest men in the city.
他看到我们了
He saw us.
我管他是不是只有15岁
I don't give a damn if he's 15.
伊莱亚斯·曼尼斯 已经向全英国的警♥察♥宣战了
Elias Mannix has just waged war on every copper in this country.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他不仅很可能是恒盛巷谋杀案的凶手
Not only is he likely responsible for the murder on Longharvest Lane,
也很可能是在营地设置炸♥弹♥ 造成里兹万·威廉斯警员殉职的主凶
but also for the blast in the caravan site that caused the death of our colleague DC Rick Williams.
大家去干活吧 有问题吗?
So, let's get on this, yeah? Questions?
哈桑
Hasan.
有人知道那段录音内容是什么吗?
Sir, do we know anything about the record that was playing?
录音和现场的一切都被炸得粉碎
It was blown to hell along with everything else.
等找到那小子后再查也不迟 立刻解散
You can look into it after we've found the kid. Dismissed.
收到 明白
Righto, to it then. On it.
长官
Sir.
伊莲威胁要取杰瓦德的性命
Elaine threatened Jawad.
她说他是下一个
She said he'd be next.
好 我知道
Yeah, okay.
别担心
So, don't balk.
我已经安排国安局进行贴身保护
I've ordered you a domestic security detail.
我绝不会让你们出事
I'm not taking any chances.
是我爸做的咖喱角吗?
Dad's samosas?
抱歉 探长 你♥爸♥坚持请我们吃
Sorry. Insisted, sarge.
这个叫曼尼斯的小子手上有枪 你在电♥话♥中不是这么跟我说的
So this Mannix boy is armed. That's not what you told me on the phone.
这小子是针对你还是整个警队?
Is this boy after you, personally, or just all cops?
我也不知道
I don't know.
嘿
Hey.
不! -别喊 求你听我解释 求你了!
No! - Please. Listen to me, please!
你一定要听我解释
You've got to listen.
不要 听我解释
No! Listen!
爸 赶紧带他出去
Dad! Get him out of here, now!
叫警♥察♥进来 爸! -你听我说!
Get the cops up here! Dad! - Listen! Listen!
贾瓦德! -不是我做的!
Jawad! - I didn't do it!
我们来了!
We're coming!
他会一定会逼我认罪的 求求你相信我!
They're going to make me say I did. Please, believe me!
趴下 站起来!
On your front! Stand up!
走吧 小子
Let's go, kid.
求你听我说!
Please!
走吧! -他不是我杀的!
Come on! - I didn't kill him!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
两天前 我在白教堂区恒盛巷
I discovered him 48 hours ago, on Longharvest Lane,
发现他倒在地上
Whitechapel.
眼睛中枪
Shot in the eye.
我的妈啊
What the fuck?
好吧
Okay.
急救小组前往302号♥病房♥
Crash team to 302.
怎么回事? -急救小组前往302号♥病房♥
What's happening? - Crash team to 302.
病人情况危急
He's crashing.
左边 -我找不到
On the left side. - I can't find it here.
注射肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
快醒醒 -不行
Come on. - No.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表