剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
是吗?
You don't think?
让我去说服他
Let me talk him down.
眼下只有这个办法了 我们就是唯一的希望
There's no plan B right now. We're all there is.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
过来
Come on, come here.
很抱歉没能陪在你身边 可是我来了
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I'm here now.
这是你要做的决定 决定权在你手上
This is your choice to make. It's your decision.
决定权在你手上 伊莱亚斯
Your choice, Elias.
我们对你只有这个要求
It's all we're ever going to ask of you.
过来
Come here.
听好 这是引爆器 知道吗?
Now, this is the detonator, okay?
决定权在你手上
It's your choice.
是你把录音留给我们的
You left us the records.
是你跟我说你必须承受苦难 你必须从底层理解这个世界的
You told me that you had to suffer, you had to see the world from the gutter.
伊莱亚斯 我只希望你能找到自己的幸福
All I want is for you to find your happiness, Elias.
因为我们需要你承受的痛苦 来作为催化剂
Because we needed your pain as the catalyst,
来作为实现这个伟业的火花
the... the spark that's going to make this all happen.
懂吗?
Do you understand?
不懂
No.
听好 我不是你所想的那种人
And I'm... I'm telling you, I'm not what you think I am.
你迟早会懂的
You'll understand.
我是来帮你实现你的梦想的
I'm here to help you realize your dream.
而哈桑会把实现梦想的钥匙交给你
And Hasan will give you the key.
双手举起
Arms up, please.
往这边走
Through there.
莎哈拉 你真勇敢 能走到这一步
It's brave of you to come this far, Shahara.
伊莱亚斯 你没事吧?
Elias... you okay?
他没事
He's fine.
这是我们父子第一次一起出游 这是一趟游艇之旅
It's our first father and son outing, and it's a boat trip.
能出什么事呢?
What could possibly go wrong, eh?
听着 坐到伊莱亚斯对面
Now, sit down opposite Elias.
现在 终于轮到你们了
And now, finally... over to you two.
这是注定的
As it's meant to be.
长官
Sir!
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
伊莱亚斯 这是他们的游戏 不是我们的游戏
Elias, this is their game, not ours.
交给我 一切就会结束了
Give it to me, and it's done.
听好 如果你按下按钮
Hey. If you press that button,
就会有很多人死去
so many people are dead.
我不相信你心存这种邪念 我说什么都不信
I don't believe you have that evil in you. I just... don't.
伊莱亚斯 没人能影响你的决定 只有你能为自己做决定
No one should tell you what to do, Elias. Only you should decide.
再多的痛苦也不能让这件事变得合理
No amount of pain can justify this.
这不是你会做的事
This isn't you.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
别冲动 -冷静点 莎哈拉
Don't. Please don't. - Easy, Shahara.
别耍花样
Play nice.
好了 她说完了 轮到你了
Okay, she's had her turn to speak. Now it's yours.
这是…
This...
朱利安·哈克爵士生前最后一段录音
is the last record that Sir Julian Harker ever made.
是录给你听的 伊莱亚斯
And it's for you, Elias.
是你录给自己听的 -伊莱亚斯 他骗你的
Straight from the horse's mouth. - He's lying, Elias.
那不是真的 他在给你洗♥脑♥
It's fake. They're brainwashing you.
是不是洗♥脑♥让他自己去判断 好吗?
Why don't we let him be the judge?
毕竟你也相信他录给你的录音 莎哈拉 是那段录音把你带来这里的
After all, you've listened to your record, Shahara. It brought you here.
伊莱亚斯 我已经经历了你的人生
I have lived your life, Elias.
当你坐在船上
As you sit on that boat
感受到胸口的心跳时
and feel your heart beating in your chest,
我们同一颗心都在一起跳动着
that same heart beats in mine.
总有一天 你也会坐在我的位置上
One day, you too will sit where I am
在1941年
and record these exact same words
录下同一段录音
in 1941.
从你出生起 你♥爸♥妈就不要你了
Since your beginnings, you've been rejected by your mother and your father.
有记忆以来 你一直带着这种痛苦
You've carried that wretchedness for as long as you can remember.
好像这是你的错似的
As if it was your fault.
你会一直孤单下去
And you will continue to be alone,
只要你做出必要的抉择
unless you do what must be done.
你就会为人所爱
Then you will be loved.
嘿
Hey.
随着时间的推移 你将引领一个新时代
In time, you will usher in a new era,
一个新世界的到来
a new world,
那是一个自♥由♥自在 人人都被爱的世界
where there is freedom, and love is all.
你将回到1♥8♥9♥0年
You will go back to 1♥8♥9♥0,
以朱利安·哈克爵士的身份 过着我现在的人生
and you will live my life as Sir Julian Harker.
你会找到属于你的幸福
You will find your happiness.
过着温馨的人生 而非冷冰冰的人生
A life of warm instead of cold.
你会成为我 而我会重生 变成你
You will become me, and I will be reborn as you
周而复始 绵绵不绝
again, and again, and again.
你整个人生
All your life,
你承受的痛苦
your pain,
你感受到的愤怒
your anger,
一切都是为了这一刻而准备
it has all come down to this moment.
伊莱亚斯 按下按钮吧
Press the button, Elias.
按下按钮 要知道你是被爱的
Press the button and know you are loved.
要知道你是被爱的
Know you are loved.
要知道你是…
Know you are...
伊莱亚斯 你是有选择的 别听他的话
Elias, you have a choice. Don't listen to him.
…被爱的 知道…
...you are loved. Know...
伊莱亚斯 求求你了 -知道你是被爱…
Elias, please! - You are loved...
嘿!
Hey!
爸 不要
Dad! No!
不要啊
No, no, no, no.
别开枪 不要 -闪开
Don't! No, no! Don't shoot him! No! - Move!
不要
No!
等一下 求求你
Wait. Please.
世界是你的了 伊莱亚斯
The world is yours, Elias.
不要啊
No, no...
伊莱亚斯
Elias.
伊莱亚斯 给我
Elias, give it to me.
伊莱亚斯 这不是你要的结果
Elias, you don't want it.
求求你了
Please.
不要啊
No...
拆弹操作确认
Proceed with defusal confirmed.
时间快到了
Ticktock, ticktock.
差不多要出发了 教授
Not long to go now, professor.
你比任何人清楚结局是什么
You more than anyone know how this ends.
莎哈拉
And Shahara.
我们几乎认不出彼此了吧?
We barely recognize each other, do we?
我永远记得你那天怎么帮助我
I'll never forget how you helped me that day.
我也永远无法原谅自己那天没杀了你
And I will never forgive myself for not killing you.
伊莲和安德鲁向我保证 这一刻一定会到来
Elaine and Andrew, they promised me this moment.
我也向自己保证 这一刻我就会知道自己是不是被爱
I promised myself this moment, that I would know I was loved.
我创造了一个 人人都能感受到被爱的世界
I've built a world so that others would know that feeling.
我还在等待真♥相♥
I'm still waiting.
但穿过去后 我就会知道真♥相♥
But through there, I'll find it for myself.
我会找到她 让那份爱♥滋♥长 最终成就这个世界
I will find her and let that love flourish to become this world.
梅普伍德 你问过他了吗?
Have you asked him, Maplewood?
你问过他是不是 那个杀害五十万人的凶手了吗?
Have you asked him if he was the one who killed half a million people,
包括我儿子在内
including my son?
伊莱亚斯 望着她的眼睛
Look her in the eye, Elias.
告诉她不是你杀的
Tell her you didn't do it.
是你杀的吗?
Did you?
是的
Yes.
我还会再做一次
And I'm going to do it again.
等等
Wait!
你什么时候才会懂?你是阻止不了的
When are you going to learn? You can't stop this!
你已经尽了你的本分 轮到我了
You did your part, and now I'll do mine.
莎哈拉 这是国♥母♥
You are the mother of this world, Shahara.
我则是国父
And... And I am the father.
哈桑 不要!
Hasan, no!
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表