剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
该死的
Fuck. Fuck.
该死的
Fuck.
冷静
Okay.
(希林赫德)
《尸体》
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
她做到了吗?
Did she make it?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
但如果她做到了 那我们就不会站在这里了
But if it's worked, then we shouldn't be here.
可是我们还站在这里
But we are.
(恒盛巷)
天啊 我讨厌这里
God, I hate it here.
感觉就像从自己的坟墓上踩过似的
I feel like I'm walking over my own grave.
(希林赫德)
迪福
Defoe.
她做到了
She made it.
(梅普伍德)
等等
Wait.
这是希林赫德刻下的名字 但是你看
There's Hillinghead, but look.
(认罪书 1♥8♥9♥0年9月16日)
(恒盛巷谋杀案)
(同性恋行为)
(阿尔弗雷德·希林赫德)
督察 牢房♥里有个瘸子 一直喊你的名字
Inspector, there's a cripple in the cell saying your name.
叫他等等 -是个女的 长官
Tell him to wait. - He's a she, sir.
督察 里面是你需要用来抓人的证词
Inside is everything you need to get your man, Inspector.
是时候了
About time.
放在那边吧
Leave it there.
终于结案了
The case is now closed.
长官 那个瘸子的口音怪怪的
So this cripple, sir, she's queer sounding.
她一直喊:“叫希林赫德过来” 还喊得撕心裂肺 长官
Keeps saying, "Get me Hillinghead." Howling it, sir.
她好像叫梅普伍德 有印象吗?
I think her name was May, Maypolewood. Ring any bells?
没印象 你去处理吧
Never heard of her. Deal with it yourself.
跟她说我喜欢男人
Tell her I'm a wanted man.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
是那个记者吗?
Is it the journalist?
快开门 -你不会杀人的
Open up! - You didn't do this!
希林赫德太太 你丈夫是杀人凶手
Your husband's a murderer, Mrs. Hillinghead.
他…
He...
你看 这是他签的认罪书
See his signed confession for yourself.
请吧 希林赫德
Have it your own way, Hillinghead.
(1♥8♥9♥0年9月16日 阿尔弗雷德·希林赫德)
渴了吗?
Thirsty?
谢了
Thank you.
你就是那个瘸子
Oh, you're the cripple.
你刚刚一直在喊我的名字
You were calling my name.
你终于出现了
Finally!
你刚招认自己杀了人 对吧?
You've just handed yourself in for murder, right?
恒盛巷谋杀案?
The... The Longharvest murder?
你怎么知道的?你是谁?
How do you know that? Who are you?
我…
I, uh...
我来自一个很远的…
I come from a far...
不对
No. No, um...
你看不看科幻小说?
Do you read science fiction?
科幻?
Science what?
这事你听起来会觉得不可思议
This is going to sound crazy...
但却是真♥相♥
...but it's the truth.
请你好好听我说完 好吗?
You've just got to listen to me. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
你招认的那起谋杀案
The murder you've confessed to...
死者被发现时全身赤♥裸♥
he was found naked.
他左眼有个弹孔
A bullet hole in his left eye.
手腕上有个奇怪的标记
A weird marking on his wrist.
找不到子弹穿出的伤口
There was no exit wound.
也找不到子弹
And no bullet.
你怎么知道的?
How could you know that?
因为开枪的人是我
Because I'm the one who shot him.
你找到的那具尸体
The body you found,
你锁定的嫌犯朱利安·哈克爵士
your suspect, Sir Julian Harker,
还有我
and me,
都是来自未来的人
we're all from the future.
是吗?
Oh, right.
在那个未来 哈克杀害的人数
In that future, Harker's committed murder
是你无法想象的
on a scale you could never believe.
几十万人…你怎么了?
Hundreds of thou... What?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
饶了我吧
Just leave me in peace.
饶了你?可是…
Peace? But...
绝对不行 你一定要听我说完
Fuck no, you... you've got to listen.
你必须… -我要水
You've got to... - You! Water.
你的脾气跟我女儿一样
My daughter threw tantrums like you.
但她13岁后就乖巧多了
Till she was 13 years old.
我以前都睡得着 -跟我走
I slept through those. - Come on, with me.
现在也应该难不倒我
And I shall sleep through these.
你在恒盛巷的砖头上刻下自己的名字
You carved your name on the brick of Longharvest Lane
以及在尸体上发现的标志
with the sign from the body.
为什么?
Why did you?
我…
I...
想留言
left a message.
给谁留言?
For who?
给未来的人
The future.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
你留言给未来的人
You left a message for the future.
于是我就来了
And here I am.
在我那个时代
In the time I come from,
我也是调查这起案件的警探
I'm a detective on this same case.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
我从那个时代穿越到这里 就是为了阻止朱利安·哈克
And I've traveled from there to stop Julian Harker.
他制♥造♥了一个必须被攻破的时间循环
He's creating a loop that must be broken.
他将娶你女儿为妻
He's gonna marry your daughter.
你女儿将怀上他的孩子
She's going to have his child.
将来会有很多人因此失去性命
And so many people are going to die.
别说了
Stop!
够了 别说了 别再扯谎了
Stop. Stop this masquerade.
你是哈克派来的吗?
Did Harker send you here? Huh?
你想把我逼疯吗?
To tip me into lunacy?
你到底有什么目的?
What is your purpose?!
我只是要你把我的话听完
I just want you to listen to me.
求求你了
Please.
听完后信不信由你
Then you can choose to believe me or not.
好吗?
Okay.
反正你也无路可走了
It's not like you have anywhere better to be.
如果我们阻止得了他
And if we can stop him,
一切都会改变
everything would change.
曼尼斯就不会存在
Mannix wouldn't exist.
迪福的尸体也不会来到这里
Defoe's body wouldn't arrive.
这一切都不会发生
None of this would ever have happened.
你会继续过着发现那具尸体前的人生
You'd be whoever you were before you found the body.
我们都会
We all would.
你当初为什么加入警队?
Why did you join the police?
为了寻找归属感
To belong.
你呢?
Why did you?
为了隐藏自己
To... To hide.
为什么?
Why hide?
希林赫德
Hillinghead!
怎么了?
You... What... What is it?
我今晚会被转移别的监狱
I'm to be transferred tonight.
什么?转移?
What? Transferred?
这么快?不行
Already? No. No.
不行 太快了
No, no, no, it's too soon.
怎么说?
For what?
该死的 冷静
Shit. Okay.
继续说 快说
Go on, tell me! Tell me!
你在被送往监狱途中遇害
You die on the way to prison.
而后被列为自杀处理
It goes down as suicide.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表