剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
片名:《尸体》
哈桑 在听吗?
Hasan, you with us?
听好 目标是伊莱亚斯·曼尼斯 现年15岁
Here we go. Elias Mannix, 15 years old.
哈桑 你说吧
Hasan, briefing please.
曼尼斯四岁那年被送往寄养中心
Mannix was placed into the system when he was four,
辗转来到赛伊·塔希尔的寄养家庭
and he wound up in the same care home as Syed Tahir.
寄养家庭负责人说 两人如影随形
Care homeowners say, wherever Mannix went, Syed followed.
三年前
Then three years ago,
曼尼斯获莫利夫妇收养
Mannix got adopted by Andrew and Elaine Morley.
养父安德鲁以前任职警员 养母伊莲是灵气治疗师
He's an ex-copper. She's a Reiki healer.
我最喜欢灵气治疗了
Oh, love Reiki.
这是恒盛巷命案 发生前十分钟的监控画面
This CCTV footage was taken ten minutes before the Longharvest Lane body was found.
你认为曼尼斯才是凶手? 是他让赛伊背黑锅的?
So you think Mannix is the killer? And that Syed took the blame?
赛伊就坐在我眼前 他只需要说出真♥相♥ 但他没有
I had Syed right in front of me. All he had to do was talk and he couldn't.
回音探戈1呼叫回音探戈2 接近目标位置了
Echo Tango 1 to Echo Tango 2, approaching location.
武装警♥察♥ 趴下 通通趴下!
Armed police, get down! Get down on your knees!
双手举起! -你儿子呢?
Put your hands where I can see them. - Where's your son Elias?
到楼上查看 -伊莲呢?
Check upstairs.
站住!
Stay down!
曼尼斯呢?
Where's Mannix?
过来帮忙 武装警♥察♥ 靠在墙上!
Need some help? Armed police! Against the wall!
好 -靠在墙上!
Okay! - Against the wall!
双手举起!
Show me your hands!
武装警♥察♥!
Armed police!
到楼上集♥合♥!
Clear downstairs.
(警♥察♥)
(大卫·鲍伊 尼古拉斯·罗格作品 天外来客)
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
天啊
Jesus.
你们已有两天没见到伊莱亚斯了? -是的
So you're saying you haven't seen Elias in two days? - That's right.
他最后一次出门前 没跟你们提起去哪里吗?
And when he last walked out the door, he didn't say where he was going?
没有 -你们没问吗?
Mm. - No. You didn't ask him?
他是个15岁少年
He's 15.
这个年龄段的孩子经常摔门而出
I mean, lads that age, they're out the door, slam.
究竟怎么回事? 我们还真开始担心起来了
Look, what's going on? We're really starting to worry.
我在伊莱亚斯的房♥间里找到这些照片
I just found these in Elias' bedroom.
这是我上周五到学校接孩子的画面
That's me picking up my son from school last Friday.
知道你们的儿子为什么跟踪我吗?
Can you think why your son is following me?
还拍照? -什么?
Taking pictures? - What?
贴在墙上? -不会吧?
Putting me on his wall? - No.
见过这个男生吗?
Have you ever seen this boy before?
没见过 -他叫赛伊·塔希尔
No. - His name is Syed Tahir.
他和伊莱亚斯来自同一个寄养家庭 他们非常要好
He was in the same care home as Elias. They were close.
没见过
No.
我们从没见过他 伊莱亚斯也从没提起过他
We've never seen him. Elias has never mentioned him.
赛伊是一起谋杀案的主要嫌犯
Syed was our main suspect in a murder.
后来他自杀了
Before he killed himself.
这是伊莱亚斯和赛伊 他手上的枪就是赛伊用来自杀的枪
That's Elias with Syed, holding the gun Syed later used to take his own life.
你还好吗?没事吧?
Yeah. You okay? You all right?
这是我们怀疑赛伊 用同一把枪杀害的死者
There's the victim we believe Syed...may or may not have murdered with the same gun.
你还好吧?
You all right?
安德鲁 你当过警♥察♥吧?
Andrew, you're ex-job, right?
我当过警长 服务20年 也是武装警♥察♥
Sergeant, 20 years, armed police.
你们领养了一个有心理问题
You're the adoptive parent of a psychologically troubled kid
还有轻罪前科的孩子
with a history of misdemeanors.
他失踪后 你们没想过报♥警♥吗?
Didn't it cross your mind to notify the police he's missing and you don't know where he was?
哈桑!
Hasan!
如果我们天天去敲他的房♥门 查看他的上网搜索记录
If we're knocking on his door every day and checking his search history,
老问他去哪里 那我们家跟社会机构有什么分别?
and asking where he's going, we're just another institution to him.
我不知道…
I don't know
他房♥间墙上怎么会有你的照片
why he's got you on his wall.
也不知道这是怎么回事 但请你们别先对他罔下定论 好吗?
And I don't know what this is, but don't make your mind up on him too fast, eh?
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他和那具尸体毫无瓜葛
He'll have nothing to do with your dead body.
我们会竭尽所能帮助你们找到他
And we'll do everything we can to help find him.
欢迎回来 艾瑞丝
Welcome home, Iris.
真是个美好的社区啊
What a community.
安全、家庭、健康、身心灵
Safety, family, well-being, body and mind.
你们有我
You got me.
我也有你们
I've got you.
我们互相扶持
We've got each other.
这是万众一心的英国
United Britain.
让我提起精神来
Cheer me up.
放复古音乐
Vintage.
不要 算了 只要…
No, no, no! Forget it. Just...
还有洋葱、胡萝卜条 以及一罐鹰嘴豆泥
You have garlic, carrot batons and one jar of hummus.
犹豫不决会导致冰箱失温 提升能源消耗量
Temperature loss and energy waste increasing with the duration of your decision.
你的邻居罗娜·邓内站在你家门口
Your neighbor, Dunnet, Lorna, is at your door.
我安静地睡了一阵子
I slept through the minute's silence.
很难以置信吧? -罗娜 我今天压力很大
Can you believe that? - Lorna, listen, it's... it's been really intense today.
糟糕!
Oops!
别这样嘛 你大可跟我聊聊 你今天过得有多不顺遂
Oh, come on. You can tell me all about your bad day.
我亲爱的邻居兼超级警探
My own next-door super sleuth.
贝拉 别这样!
Oh, Bella, no! No!
快下来!
Come on! Down!
不要 够了!
No! Stop.
亲爱的 你身上有血迹
You've got blood on you, sweetheart.
你受伤了吗?
Were you hurt?
别待在房♥里太久 这瓶金酒还得有人喝的
Don't take all day in there. This... This gin isn't gonna drink itself!
那是谁留下的血迹?
So, whose blood was it?
我不想聊这个话题 怕闷着你
I don't wanna bore you with it.
怎么可能? -况且这也是机密
Impossible. - Well, it's also classified.
你还真懂得吊人胃口
You temptress.
是谋杀案吗?
So, um, was it a murder?
天啊 罗娜
Jesus, Lorn.
都说是机密了
Cla-ssi-fied!
快倒酒就是了 好吗?
Just pour, come on. Okay?
是发现死尸吗?
But a dead body?
说真的 我认为是我救了他一命
Actually, I think I saved his life.
那么…
Well...
我们为这事干杯吧
I'll drink to that.
喝光整瓶也没问题
We can drink this whole bottle to that!
干杯
Cheers.
那天我爸带我去上班
My dad brought me to work for the day.
我们乘搭地铁出门
We were on the Tube.
突然我们听到一阵爆♥炸♥声 整个世界天摇地动
We just heard this boom, like the whole world shook.
(纪念2023年的今天 30周年纪念日)
接着漆黑一片 尖叫声四起
Then darkness and screams.
那道光把我眼睛灼伤
The light, uh, burned my eyes.
我失明了整整三天
I... I couldn't see for three days.
恢复视觉后 一切都变了
When my sight came back, everything had changed.
我只清楚地记得 当年国家是怎么凝聚起来
What I remember most, though, was how the country came together.
我们再次融为一体
We were one again.
万众一心
United.
今天到场的包括 众多勇气可嘉的幸存者
Joined by many courageous survivors,
以及行政大会成员 他们齐聚伦敦纪念碑前
members of The Executive gathered in front of the London memorial,
除了纪念这场发生于30年前的悲剧
remembering the tragic day 30 years ago,
也庆祝我们 当前拥有的新开始与新秩序
but also celebrating the new beginning...and order that we have now.
袭击发生后 在重建这座城市时
After the attack, when we rebuilt our city,
我们都有一个共同的梦想
we all shared a dream...
嘿 -一个共同的社区 一个都不能少
Hey. It's okay. - ...of community where no one's left behind.
没事的
It's okay.
新英国的市民们 我们走了这么长远的路
Citizens of the new Britain, we've come so far.
你有没有在爆♥炸♥中失去亲人?
Did you lose someone?
这不是一场梦
It's no dream.
而是我们的世界
It's our world.
我爸死在那场爆♥炸♥中
My dad died, in the blast.
我们建造了这个世界
We built it.
我妈也死了
It took our mom too.
她是后来才死的
Eventually.
这只是个开始 -家里只剩我一个人
And this is just the beginning. - It's just me.
每个孩子都在同一条船上 -不会 你还有我
Every child, you see, is in it together. - Not on your nelly.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表