剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
哈桑 这事够复杂了 别再进一步复杂化了
It's already a headfuck, Hasan. We don't need more.
你看起来不像叫“查尔斯”的人
You don't look like a "Charles."
你看起来像“伊坦”
You look like an... "Eitan"...
或是“李维”
...or a "Levi."
给我喝一口 -喝了你就闭嘴?
I get a slug? - Will it shut you up?
可能吧
Maybe.
好酒
That's good stuff.
为什么不把钱存进银行?
Why don't you keep your cash in the bank?
银行比较安全
It's safer.
比较安全?
Safer?
你知道犹太人的经历吧?
Heard what's happening to Jews now?
万一纳粹入侵英国 英国人高喊:“愿神护佑希♥特♥勒♥”
If the Nazis invade here and this country says, "God save Hitler,"
相信英国人♥大♥都会这样
which most would,
到时我的钱会怎么样? 你说他们会让我留着吗?
what's gonna happen to my money? They let me keep it?
别轻信任何人
Trust no one.
要么杀人 要么被杀
Kill or be killed.
你长得挺帅的
You're quite handsome.
长大后希望能交个长得像你的男朋友
I'd like to have a boyfriend like you when I'm older.
你养宠物吗?
Do you have pets?
我家养过宠物
We used to have pets,
家里有我妈和我哥
my mother and my brother.
还有一只兔子和一只豚鼠
A rabbit and a Guinea pig.
他们怎么了? -豚鼠死了
What happened to them? - Guinea pig died.
我是指你妈和你哥
I mean, your mother and brother.
天啊 你开车像个流氓似的 -只是要确保没被跟踪
Wow, you drive like a gangster! - Making sure we're not being followed.
是谁?是警♥察♥吗? -还不清楚
By who? Cops? - I don't know yet.
如果不是警♥察♥
If he is not a cop,
那他是谁?
who is he?
到处都是耳目 对吧?
Eyes and ears everywhere, huh?
难道走漏风声了? -可以这么说吧
Loose lips sink ships? - Something like that.
等等 别乱碰
Oy, watch it!
(氯仿)
放开我
Get off me!
我想提醒伊莱亚斯 只要你愿意
I'd like to remind Elias that, if you choose,
你可以随时换掉事务律师
you can change your solicitor at any time.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你可以拒绝 让莫利夫妇请的事务律师替你辩护
You don't need the Morleys' solicitor speaking for you.
这是你的未来 掌控权在你手上
This is your future. You get to make the call.
为你自己辩护吧 -巴伯总督察 为什么…
Speak for yourself. - DCI Barber, what reason does...
我只是在提醒嫌犯他持有的权利
I'm reminding the suspect of his legal rights,
避免他在威迫下招供
in case he's speaking under duress.
我要求这位警官离开 -换掉他
Barber, I'd like this officer removed. - Get rid of him.
你的下属让我的客户…
Your officer is placing my...
对我产生不信任感 -我说换掉他
I said, I want him gone! - ...vulnerable client into distrust.
换律师确实是你的权利 但你必须解释原因
Changing your solicitor is your right. But you need to explain why.
别再浪费时间了
You can't just waste time.
我认为他帮不了我
Yeah, I don't rate him.
够了吗?
Is that enough?
伊莱亚斯 你这个决定有点出乎意料
Okay, Elias. Interesting move.
我们马上给你换个律师 -也麻烦你出去
We'll get you another solicitor. - And I want you out as well.
我只想跟她说话 -不行 小子 这不是在玩音乐排排坐
I just want to talk to her. - No. This isn't musical chairs.
我可是总督察 -那我什么都不说
I'm Chief Inspector. - Then I'm not talking.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake.
我去外面喘口气
Put the kettle on, shall I?
你没他们说的那么坏
You're kinder than they said you'd be.
他们?
They?
你是指安德鲁和伊莲吗?
You mean Andrew and Elaine?
他们还跟你说了我哪些事?
What else did they tell you about me?
他们说你会是影响我很大的人
That you're gonna matter to me.
所以你就偷♥拍♥我和… -是莫利夫妇做的 不是我
Is that why you took photos of me and... - The Morleys did that. I didn't.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they?
他们知道一些事
They know things.
隔着那片玻璃 我能闻到那个警♥察♥的须后水
And I can smell that cop's aftershave through the fucking glass.
为什么你的朋友选择自杀?
Why did your friend choose to take his life,
他只需要说出真♥相♥就没事了
when all he had to do was talk?
你也是 说出真♥相♥就没事了
All you have to do is talk.
你们在怕什么?
What are you so afraid of?
督察 请稍等
Just wait here a moment, Inspector.
我去通知朱利安大人说你到了
I'll announce your arrival to Sir Julian.
希林赫德督察
Inspector Hillinghead.
很高兴你大驾光临
I'm so glad you came.
很荣幸终于见到你了
I can't tell you what an honor it is to meet you finally.
朱利安大人 感谢你邀请我到府上做客
My gratitude for the invitation, Sir Julian.
有件事不得不问 你怎么知道去哪里找我?
Must ask, how did you know where to find me?
我十分敬仰你的职业
I'm a huge admirer of your career.
是我本人邀请你来的
You're here on my personal request.
这样你就可以报告上级
So, you can assure your superiors
说你并没有恶意骚扰我 而是以友好的态度
that my elimination from your murder inquiry
排除我作为谋杀案嫌疑人的身份
was done more amicably than harassment.
你果然有先见之明 感谢你开门见山
You have an impressive foresight, and my thanks for getting to the point.
我想私下问你几个问题
My... questions are better asked in private.
一切都安排妥了
All in good time.
请来会一会我母亲
Please, come and meet Mother.
我相信你应该不会 在八旬老人感到不自在吧
I trust you're not uncomfortable in the presence of octogenarians.
请容我来介绍一下
May I introduce
这是希林赫德督察
Detective Inspector Hillinghead.
天啊 他来了 -欢迎你
Oh, he came! - Welcome.
太好了
I'm so glad.
朱利安 他被闪耀的光芒围绕着
A lovely... light around him, Julian.
耀眼夺目
A real glow.
然而… -母亲
And yet... - Mother.
未经同意就给人看相是很失礼的
It's awfully rude to read somebody without their consent.
请容我我介绍一下 这是安托妮娅·加纳夫人和肯尤牧师
May I introduce Baroness Antonia Garner and Reverend Kneale.
晚上好
Good evening.
请容我好好款待你
May I offer you some hospitality?
你真有心 谢谢
It's very kind, thank you.
警探 你相信灵界的存在吗?
Are you a believer in the spirit world, detective?
我送过不少灵媒到彭顿维尔监狱
Having sent my fair share of table tappers to Pentonville,
所以我还是不相信
I'm afraid I am yet to be convinced.
每当亡灵说出 当事人不愿意听到的真♥相♥时
People often cry foul
他们总是大声抗♥议♥
when the spirits tell them things they do not wish to hear.
哈克夫人只在乎真理
Lady Harker deals only in truth.
这是一定的
Mm, naturally.
敬亡灵
To the spirits.
敬亡灵
The spirits.
朱利安大人
Sir Julian...
9月10日 清晨六点
At 6:00 a.m., on the 10th of September,
一名男子在白教堂区的恒盛巷被杀害
a man was murdered on Longharvest Lane in Whitechapel.
他眼部中枪 全身赤♥裸♥ -全身赤♥裸♥
He was shot in the eye, stripped... - And stripped.
是的
Yes.
我看了阿什先生写的报道
I read Mr. Ashe's article.
大人 其他宾客到了
Sir, your other guests have arrived.
督察 失陪一下
Inspector, you must excuse me.
我要去处理其他要紧事 -你没参与这场降灵会吗?
I have other business to attend to. - You're not participating in the séance?
很遗憾 没有
Unfortunately not.
放心吧 你不会有事的 我们一会儿再聊
No, you're in safe hands. We'll speak after.
督察
Inspector.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
督察 我问你
Now, Inspector.
你想跟谁的亡灵沟通?
What spirit do you wish to commune with?
就跟我立刻想到的亡灵沟通吧
Spirit do I wish to commune with...
我想跟一名男子沟通
I would like to speak to the man
他被枪杀、剥光衣服并弃尸于恒盛巷
who was shot...stripped...and left to die in Longharvest Lane...
我想知道 这个男人是不是杀害他的凶手
...and I want to know if this is the man that killed him.
督察 如你所愿
As you wish, Inspector.
我们呼唤在恒盛巷被杀害的怨灵
We call upon the spirit murdered in Longharvest Lane
帮助他讨回公道
to help bring justice to his killer.
他来了
He's here.
他来了
He's here.
他在这里
He's with us.
我看到他了
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表