剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
I... can see him.
他来找你了 督察
It is you he seeks, Inspector.
问他问题吧 -你叫什么名字?
Ask him your questions. - What is your name?
叫他“亡灵”
Call him Spirit.
亡灵 你叫什么名字?
What is your name, Spirit?
迪…
D.
迪…
E.
福…
F.
雪利酒有问题
The sherry.
请容我好好款待你
Some hospitality.
迪福
Defoe.
他在这里
He... is here.
你在听吗?
You with us?
他在这里
He's with us.
是 我在听 说真的
Yes, I'm here. And for the record,
我完全不知道究竟怎么回事
I don't have the first fucking clue as to what's going on.
教授 你知道 为什么有人要杀害你吗?
Can you think of any reason somebody might want you dead, professor?
迪福知道是谁杀了他吗?
Does Defoe know who killed him?
不知道
No.
知道
Yes.
凶手是不是照片中的这个人 朱利安·哈克爵士?
Was it the man in this photograph, Sir Julian Harker?
(不是)
不是
No.
可以告诉我凶手的名字吗?
Can you tell me the name?
你跟恐怖组织“维艰圣堂” 有什么关联?
Have you ever had any association with the terrorist group, "Chapel Perilous"?
没有 从来都没有 我压根没听说过这个组织
No, I haven't. I've never even heard of them.
你是科学家
You're the scientist.
你要怎么解释 你和你那分身的DNA是一模一样的?
How do you explain that you and your doppelgänger have identical DNA?
我相信你比谁都清楚 这种情况的几率是多少
I take it you understand the odds of that better than most.
亡灵 可以告诉我们 那个取你性命的人叫什么名字吗?
Can you tell us their name, Spirit, of the man who took your life?
曼…
M.
尼…
A.
够了 马上停止这场闹剧
Enough. Stop this charade at once!
照片中的男人被杀了
The man in that photograph was murdered.
当时你的儿子躲在尸体旁的壁龛里
Your son was standing, hiding in the alcove by the body.
你肯定认得尸体身上的标志
A body with markings you... you clearly recognize.
我必须马上逃出去
I need to get out of here.
警探 很遗憾你站在历史错误的一边
So sad you'll be on the wrong side of history, detective.
但这就是你的命运
But it is your fate.
没有你 我什么都不是
Without you... I am nothing.
牧师 去把尸体准备好
Prepare the body, reverend.
小子 我警告过你了
I warned you, lad.
你怎么不听呢?
Why didn't you listen? Why didn't you listen?
相信我 这只是一场梦
I promise you. I promise you. It's all a dream.
一场梦
A dream.
要知道你是被爱的
Ah! Know you are loved.
警官 有电♥话♥找你
Boss, you're wanted on the phone.
好的
Yep, all right.
我不怪你信不过警♥察♥
I don't blame you for not trusting the police.
伊莱亚斯
Elias,
我跟像你这种孩子一起长大
I grew up with kids like you.
我想要帮助你们这种孩子 这就是我当初加入警队的原因
So, I wanted to work with kids like you, it's why I joined.
我不知道你有什么苦衷 但我知道你很痛苦
I don't know what it is behind your eyes, Elias, but I can see it burns.
赛伊是你的朋友
Syed was your friend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没能救得了他
I couldn't save him.
但你必须相信我 否则我帮不了你
But I can only help you if you start to trust me.
巷子里的男人不是我杀的
I didn't kill the man in the lane.
不是赛伊杀的 也不是我杀的
Not Syed, not me.
那是谁杀的?告诉我
Who did? Tell me.
但以后会有人因为我而死
It will be because of me.
“以后”?怎么说?
What do you mean, "It will be"?
莫利夫妇…
The Morleys.
他们说那具尸体以前就出现过
They said the body had come before.
同一具尸体 同一个地点 以后还会出现
Same body, same place, and it's going to come again.
他们很清楚时间和地点 他们叫我和赛伊去看
They knew exactly when and where. They sent me and Syed to see it,
他们还说 接下来…
and they said that after this,
会有很多人…
there's going to be...
死去
so many people.
通通死去
All dead
就因为我
because of me.
我也不想的 -不想做什么?
And I don't want to do it. - Do what?
炸♥弹♥
A bomb.
威力前所未有的炸♥弹♥
Like nothing you've ever seen.
不是死几百人 而是死几十万人
Not hundreds dead, hundreds of thousands.
我相信他们的话
And I believe them.
我不想相信的 但我相信了 -是伊莲和安德鲁说的吗?
I don't want to. But I do. - Elaine said this? And Andrew?
是他们俩说的 他们还跟我说…
Both of them. And they told me...
你会让我去引爆这枚炸♥弹♥
that you're the one that's going to make me do it.
该死的
Shit.
行了 时间到 闹够了
Right. Time out. This has gone far enough.
赶紧从桌底下出来!
Come out from under the table!
给我出去 快啊!
Outside. Now! Now!
叫他出来
Get him out.
皇家检察院同意我起诉他 他将被控谋杀里兹万
CPS are happy for me to charge. He's going down for Rick's murder,
伊莲也将以共犯罪被起诉
along with Elaine as an accomplice.
针对恒盛巷谋杀案 他则被控协助杀人罪
And as accessory to the murder in Longharvest Lane.
侦查结束 辛苦你了
I'm calling time on this. It's too much for you.
他刚刚说还有一枚炸♥弹♥ 你却要结案了?
He's just said there's another bomb, and you're calling time?
他只是吓唬我们的 你竟然信以为真
He's crying wolf and you're buying it.
要怪只能怪我吧 我们会把他关押起来 侦查结束
And I'm blaming myself here...We're going to lock him up. It's over.
巴伯 我们必须查明真♥相♥
Barber... we have to work out what's going on.
安德鲁·莫利必须被扣押多一天
Andrew Morley needs to be held for another 24 hours.
安德鲁·莫利将被释放 -什么?
Andrew Morley gets to walk. - What?
暂且被释放 他依然被警方视为疑犯
For now. He's still a person of interest.
赛伊自杀了
Syed killed himself.
里兹万被炸成碎片
Rick got blown to pieces.
那个孩子痛苦不堪 安德鲁·莫利却被释放了
That kid is hemorrhaging pain, and Andrew Morley walks free.
你是不是疯了?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
回去冷静一下吧
Go home. Cool off.
怎么样了?
Well?
事情办妥了
It's done.
真的吗?
You're sure?
你还想要什么?她的心脏吗?
What do you want, her fucking heart?
那你自己去挖出尸体 割下她的心脏
Go dig her up, cut it out yourself.
到此为止 懂吗?
We're finished. Understand?
很好 你醒了
Good, you're awake.
别担心
Oh, it's all right.
这是白教堂区 是我的私宅
You're in Whitechapel. You're in my home.
饿了吗?
You hungry?
我做了罗宋汤
I've made borscht.
这是我的独家秘方
It's my secret recipe.
你的钱都在那边
Your money's there, all of it.
丫头 你想要勒索我 没问题 问题是我们被人跟踪了
You want to blackmail me, kid, that's fine, but we were being followed.
有人吩咐我必须杀了你
I was told I had to kill you.
我必须让对方以为我已经把你杀了
I needed to make it look like I did.
如今对方以为你已经死了 所以你安全了
Now they think you're dead, you're safe.
暂时安全
For the time being.
冷静
All right.
冷静
All right.
我知道你心里十分害怕
Look, I know how scared you've got to be.
我自己也有点害怕
I'm even a little bit scared meself.
我做的罗宋汤美味热腾腾
The borscht is nice and hot.
别闹了
So, come on.
我们做事文明点
Let's do something civilized.
在你把脚趾头打爆前 把枪放下
Put down the gun before you blow your toes off.
不错嘛
Nice idea though.
臭丫头 给我闭嘴听好 那以为我想动手杀你吗?
Shut up and listen, you little brat. You think I want this?
是你把我们俩推到风口浪尖上
You're the one who's got us up to our necks in this shit.
你以为我很想把一个企图勒索我 还拿枪指着我的小丫头藏在家里吗?
You think I want to hide some kid in my flat who tried to rip me off, pointed my own gun at me, eh?
你最好祈祷他们以为你已经死了 他们搞不好正在监视这间房♥子
You better pray they think you're dead. They're probably watching the house now.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表