剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表
I grew up around here, you know? It's not like it was.
治安每况愈下
It's worse every year.
付钱给我都不愿意住在这里呢
Couldn't pay me to live here no more.
亲爱的 有事吗?
Any business, dear?
督察
Inspector.
(恒盛巷)
有什么发现?
What have you found?
一具尚有余温的尸体 全身赤♥裸♥ 跟刚出世一样
A fresh corpse, naked as the day he was born.
好像从天上掉下来似的
Like he'd fallen from the sky.
让一让 请让开 别挡路
Make way, please. Out of the way. Out of the way.
退后
Back.
(恒盛巷)
相机还给我 这是我的财物
Give me back my camera. It's my property.
这是警♥察♥的财物
It's police property.
我发现这个臭小子在对着尸体拍照
I found this ponce taking photographs of the corpse.
没错 这个臭小子 要把他的相机讨回来
Yes, and the ponce wants his camera back.
你没有权利拍照
You have no right to take photographs.
我拥有绝对的权利 你这个名副其实的野蛮人
I have every right, you bona fide ape.
如果你的手 敢在相机上留下一道刮痕...
And if your meat hooks have scratched a single...
韦布警员
Officer Webb.
回去吧 扣你一天薪资
Go home at once. You're to be docked a day's wages.
散了吧 都散了吧
Right, move along, please. Come on, move along.
赶紧散了吧
Come on, move on, move on.
让我们瞧一眼嘛
Let's have a look.
谢了
Thank you.
请你解释
Explain yourself.
我叫亨利·阿什 在《晚星报》担任记者
Name's Henry Ashe. I'm a journalist for The Star.
听到路灯爆裂声时 我刚巧经过这条小巷
I was walking by when I heard the sound of streetlamps exploding.
发现尸体后 我还以为死者遭遇殴打或抢劫
I saw the body, assumed he'd been beaten and robbed.
然后我就看到了他的脸
And then I saw his face.
于是赶紧求助 -为什么要拍照?
I shouted for help. - Then why were you taking photographs?
都说我是记者了
Like I said, Detective, I'm a journalist.
伯恩 去问问附近的商家
Byrne, talk to the local trade.
看看他们认不认识死者 -是 长官
See if they know the victim. - Yes, sir.
相机你可以留着 但胶片是证据
You may keep your camera, but the plates are evidence.
你在哪里冲洗胶片? -在附近的住家里
Where do you develop? - I have lodgings round the corner.
一旦胶片冲洗好后 我去跟你领♥取♥
Then I'll collect them as soon as they're ready.
我还有多余的胶片
I have a few plates spare.
浪费就可惜了 -不必 这事已经交给警方处理了
Seems a pity to waste them. - No, it's a police matter now.
你的好意我心领了
Thank you.
你可以走了
You may go.
(恒盛巷)
天啊 瞧你的脸色
Whoa, the state of you.
让我帮你查看这双漂亮的棕色眼睛
Okay, come on. Let me check those beautiful brown eyes.
他们查过了 我没事 -但他们可没我这么喜欢你
They did that already. I'm fine. - Yeah, but they don't love you like I do.
来吧 让我瞧瞧
Come on, humor me.
望前看
Look straight ahead.
该死的 今晚我爸办生日派对 我得赶紧离开这里
Shit, it's Dad's party tonight. I've gotta get out of here.
你就说我脑震荡 好吗?
Just say I'm concussed, will you?
如果是脑震荡 那你就要在急症室待一天了
If you're concussed, you're in A&E for 24 hours.
该死的 往前看 -她还好吧?
Shit. Look straight ahead. - How is she doing?
长官 她有点昏昏沉沉 好在没有脑震荡的迹象
Dopey, but not concussed, sir.
我建议送她回家休息 -她违抗了我的指令
I'd send her home pronto for bed rest. - You went against my orders.
有个手持格洛克17型手♥枪♥的亚洲人 出现在极右♥派♥示♥威♥游♥行♥中
You had an Asian lad with a Glock 17 at a far-right rally.
好在他被我发现了
You're lucky I saw him.
今天本来是我的休假日呢 -昏昏沉沉?
On my day off. - Dopey?
她说得对
She's right.
你确定是格洛克17型手♥枪♥?
Glock 17, positive?
非常确定 -死者是极右♥派♥分子吗?
Pretty sure, yeah. - And the victim was far-right?
为他哀悼的 英格兰之光组织成员认为他是
England's Glory mourners seem to think so.
虽然我无法解释死者为什么全身赤♥裸♥ 但极右♥派♥分子确实都是狂热分子
Can't explain the nudity, but they do get enthusiastic.
的确如此
That they do.
你没听到枪声? -没有
You didn't hear the gunshot? - No.
这一区都有监控摄像头吧? -是的
Place is covered, right? - Yeah.
刚才短路时 大部分摄像头都被烧坏了
Most of the cams were fried in the power surge.
谢了 -这是我们的案子了 你可以离开了
Inspector, thank you. - This is our case, you can leave.
你真的没事吗?
Get some rest, okay?
你还好吧?
You okay?
他还是个青少年
He was just a kid.
他看起来比我还要害怕 -那就好 说明他走不远
He seemed more scared than I was. - Yeah, well, great. He won't get far.
你要不要歇一歇? -不了 我没事
Do you need some time out? - No. I'll be fine.
我要... -写报告和参与验尸
Well, I'm gonna need... - A written report, and you'll need me to attend the postmortem.
没错
Poetry.
嫌犯名叫赛伊·塔希尔
Suspect's name is Syed Tahir.
短路前监控摄像头拍到的
Identified from CCTV before the blackout.
他打出去的最后一通电♥话♥是打给他姐
Yeah, last number he called was his sister's.
我们正在设法联♥系♥她 赛伊目前住在寄养中心
We're trying to get hold of her now. Syed's in the care home system.
无迹象显示他有宗教激进倾向
No sign of radicalization.
那他的前科是什么? -小事 是轻罪 误入歧途
So how did he get the criminal record? - Minor stuff. Misdemeanors. Led astray.
他从没做过这种事
Nothing like this, though.
我没听到枪声 如果人是他杀的 那案发时间会是在我展开追逐前
I didn't hear a gunshot. If he did it, it was before I chased him.
他还把死者的衣物脱下扔掉 没这种必要吧?
He'd have had to have stripped him and got rid of the clothes. I mean, why bother?
他哪有时间那么做啊?
He didn't have time for that.
小伙子们 轻点
Easy, lads.
我说过多少遍了? 他不是畜牲 而是证据啊
How many times? He's not cattle, he's evidence.
我们开始走流程吧
Let's get the formalities over, shall we?
警长 你能确认一下 这是你发现的尸体吗?
Sergeant Hasan, can you confirm this is the same body you discovered?
是
Confirmed.
又有一个嫖♥客♥ 在贫民区里中枪死了?
Another lusty punter got shot in the rookery, eh?
死时是跪着的吗? -冷静点 拉德布鲁克
Found on his knees? - Calm yourself, Ladbroke.
男尸是在恒盛巷被发现的 但那不是案发现场
He was discovered in Longharvest Lane, but he wasn't shot there.
伤口都这样了 小巷应该到处都是血 结果一滴也找不到
A head wound like that, the lane should be covered in blood, but not a drop.
没目击者听到枪声 死者是在别处遇害 然后遭到弃尸
No witnesses heard the shot. No, he was killed elsewhere and then dumped.
别浪费墨水了
Don't waste your ink.
这是欧洲大♥陆♥的科技啊 拉德布鲁克
Continental sciences, Ladbroke.
这个做法有益无弊
It's good practice.
坏消息是我们的资料库里 找不到死者的信息
The bad news is, there's not one single hit on any of our databases.
没有DNA记录、没有牙科记录 也没有指纹
No DNA on record, no dental work and no prints.
他是无名尸
He's a John Doe.
没道理啊 我没听到赛伊开枪的响声
Makes no sense I didn't hear Syed's gun go off.
现场没发现弹壳 也没有射出口
No bullet casings were discovered on the scene and no exit wound either.
按照伤口大小 勉强猜测是一枚 9毫米口径的子弹在中等距离射击
From the wound size, hazarding a guess, I'd say a 9-millimeter round fired at medium range.
那怎么会在眼窝内 留下如此空洞的伤口呢?
How would that leave such a hollow wound in the socket?
这一切都说不过去啊
None of this adds up.
我今晚本来要带老婆去看歌♥剧的
I was meant to take my wife to the opera this evening.
哪出歌♥剧? -《彭赞斯的海盗》
What's the opera? - Pirates of Penzance.
那我来帮你吧
Well, I'm doing you the favor.
子弹应该很容易就找到了
The bullet should be easy enough to find.
这个标志看起来像刚画上去的 -谁有印象?
These markings look fresh. - This mean anything to anyone?
是帮派标志吗?是极右♥派♥吗?
Gang sign? Far-right?
是墨汁吗?我搞不懂 -不是极右♥派♥的标志
Is that even ink? I'm out of touch. - It's not far-right.
可能是芬尼亚或希伯来兄弟会的标志
Fenian or Hebrew claptrap!
高不好意思是“去你♥妈♥的♥交租啊”
Probably says "ass for rent".
有没有可能是卢恩符文?
Could be a runic symbol?
我看过假灵媒用来招摇撞骗
I've seen them used by fraudulent mediums before.
他们是盎格鲁撒克逊人
Anglo-Saxon.
他额头上的伤痕是怎么回事?
What about that scar on his head?
向急诊室查看最近有没有头部受伤 -可以叫人去问问吗?
Check A&Es for recent head wounds. - Can we get somebody on that, please?
真有什么结果 必须是我领功
And if it goes anywhere, make sure I get the credit.
天啊
Good Lord.
希林赫德 你说我没瞎吧?
Hillinghead, make sure I'm not going blind, would you?
看到吗?
You see here?
这是前外侧系统
The anterolateral.
没子弹
There's no bullet.
也没有射出口 按理子弹应该还在里面
And no exit wound. So the bullet should still be here.
但它消失了
And it's vanished.
等等 站住
Wait, stop.
我叫你站住!
I said stop!
赶紧进去啊
Come on, get in.
伦敦东区找到炸♥弹♥袭击 立即采取警戒措施
Immediate alert for bombing raid in East London.
请马上前往最近的庇护所躲藏
Proceed immediately to your nearest shelter and take cover.
该死的
Fuck.
剧集 | 尸体(2023) | 导航列表