剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表
and tells you that she doesn't love you.
她从未爱过你
She's never loved you,
她后悔有了你
and she regrets ever having you.
为人母者不会说这种话的
A mother would never say that.
你正要去朋友公♥寓♥
You're passing a busy street corner
站在熙熙攘攘的大街上
on the way to a friend's apartment,
你看见垃圾箱旁有个小纸箱
and you see a small cardboard box next to a dumpster.
里面有一只虎纹小猫
Inside is a tabby cat, a kitten,
不是复♥制♥的 它有一双绿眼 鼻上有一个白点
a real one with green eyes and a white spot on her nose,
嗷嗷待哺
meowing for food.
我会带回家喂它
I'd take it home and feed it.
我爱猫
I like cats.
你为什么爱猫
Why do you like cats?
嗯
Hmm...
猫咪可爱 毛茸茸的
they're cute and fluffy.
你还记得恋爱的事吗
Can you remember being in love?
恋爱的感觉如何
How did it make you feel?
这个问题简单
That's easy.
他看我的眼神
The way he'd look at me...
我的心都快融化了
I thought my heart was going to burst.
那是一种美妙的感觉
It felt like... something wonderful.
纹好看点
Make it pretty.
别动
Stay still.
太棒了
That is so cool.
真好看
It's beautiful.
就当是
It's a gift.
纪念你崭新开始的礼物吧
To mark your new beginning.
你说的是我们的崭新开始吗
Don't you mean our new beginning?
别忘记我 艾尔
Don't forget me, Elle.
那时你几岁
How old were you?
记忆回来了
It's coming back.
那是我们第一次见面
That was when we first met.
他知道很多事
He knew so many things.
他告诉我 莲花代表纯洁
He told me that the lotus represents purity.
于是他就帮我纹了一个
So he gave me this tattoo.
但听说只有白莲花才代表纯洁
But only the white lotus is said to be pure.
错
No.
不同人有不同看法
That depends on perception.
你不必担心了
Don't worry.
你不是复♥制♥人
You're not a replicant.
你只不过是失忆了
You're just a girl with amnesia.
你的情感没有任何矛盾
Your emotions don't exhibit any contradictions.
休息会儿吧
Get some rest.
我出去喝一杯
I'm going out for a drink.
顺便给你带点吃的
I'll grab you some food.
加州在遭受了严重的气候变化后经济没有崩溃
Senator Bannister is the reason California still has an economy
这都是班尼斯特参议员的功劳
despite devastating climate change.
他是人♥民♥的英雄
A hero to the people.
英雄
A hero?
他毫无英雄气概
Wasn't a heroic bone in his body.
现在他死了 要撤销复♥制♥人禁令
Now that he's gone, it's going to be harder
难上加难
to remove the ban on replicants.
我还有不少能帮忙的朋友
I still have plenty of friends who can help me.
酒肉朋友吗
Friends made with money?
你是来羞辱我的吗
Is that why you came up here? To insult me?
还是来彰显你的自尊的
Or is this another talk about your pride?
我承认
I admit,
没有你 人们会挨饿
humanity would have starved without you.
你研究出了合成蛋白质
It was your research that led to synthetic proteins.
但要是没了钱和权的加持
But ideas mean nothing
你的想法便无从实现
without the money and power to actualize it.
既然上天不肯恩赐人们粮食 那么我给
I gave the people manna when heaven would not oblige.
要是谁有窃取丰功伟绩的能力
If a man is capable of stealing the credit for a feat of such enormity, I say,
那就给他时间
give him time.
再多的财富也无济于事
No amount of wealth can save him.
但你得借助我的财富
And you need my wealth
才能撤销复♥制♥人禁令
to remove the ban on those replicants.
这是大势所趋
Everything intended will happen.
也是上天的旨意
A god makes it so.
你自己听听
Listen to yourself.
你知道你现在说话像谁吗
Do you know who you're starting to sound like?
獾医生
Doc Badger.
洛杉矶警局的戴维斯警官
Officer Davis, LAPD.
问你几个问题
Have a few questions.
尽管问 我啥都没干
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
你在附近见过一个纹着黑莲花的年轻女子吗
Young lady with a black lotus tattoo's been seen around here.
你觉得我整天都会
You think I spend all day looking?
注意别人的纹身吗
Looking at people's tattoos?
她带着数据器
Well, she was carrying a data drive
持着一把刀
and swinging around a sword.
一把武士刀
Samurai seef.
就在这附近
Right around here.
大家都说你是这片区会留意这种事的人
Everyone knows you're the man to see about these kinds of things in this part of town.
我要打烊了
It's time for me to close the store.
你要是不逮捕我的话
If you're not arresting me,
就去找别人吧
go bother other people.
回头联♥系♥你 医生
I'll be in touch, Doc.
什么
What?
起来 跑啊 你们这些劣质玩偶
Get off your asses and run, you two-bit dolls!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你懂规矩的
You know the rules.
我是个记者
Hey, I'm a journalist.
我既然来了 肯定得记录一下
If you don't document it, did it really happen?
结束了吗
Finished already?
这个距离打他们
There's no challenge
太没挑战难度了
just picking 'em off from this far.
要是他们再危险些
If they really are dangerous,
我们可以近距离猎杀
we could be hunting 'em up close.
听起来不错
Sounds like fun.
这些复♥制♥人生来就
These replicants are hardwired
对人类言听计从
to be fully submissive to humans.
快开枪啊
Come on. Just pull the trigger!
复♥制♥人
Replicants...
生来就
hard-wired...
对人类
to be fully...
言听计从
submissive?
这些东西完全不中用
Oh, these things are helpless.
我们想干嘛都行
Whatever we want, we do.
太过简单
It's too easy.
为什么
Why?
《Home》 - Walk off the Earth
♪ 我已厌倦 再难忍♥受 ♪
♪ I'm so tired, oh, so tired ♪
♪ 脑海里的那些声音 ♪
♪ All these voices in my brain ♪
♪ 陪我度过无数日夜 ♪
♪ Living through my normal, oh, so formal ♪
♪ 却使我精神错乱 ♪
♪ I swear they're driving me insane ♪
♪ 实在难以分辨是谁在撒谎 ♪
♪ Can't tell who's a liar come hell or high water ♪
♪ 我没在听 ♪
♪ I'm not listening ♪
♪ 喔噢 ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ 我要逃离这儿 ♪
♪ I'm getting out of here ♪
♪ 哦 不 ♪
♪ Oh, no ♪
♪ 我不放手 直至你开口 ♪
♪ I won't let go till you say so ♪
♪ 我已厌倦迷失 ♪
♪ I'm tired of being lost ♪
♪ 告诉我该如何回家 ♪
♪ Show me the way to get back ♪
♪ 回家 ♪
♪ Home ♪
♪ 我要回家 ♪
♪ To get back home ♪
剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表