剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表
Alessia Cara - Feel You Now
This little light
I've found
Take it in,
breathe it out
A little drum
that's beating loud
In my chest,
I hear the sound
I can feel
Feel you now
I can feel you now
I can feel
I can feel you now
把话说清楚, 西格莱特
You're not speaking plainly enough, Hignight.
事态究竟怎么样?
Do I have a reason to be concerned?
一切都好, 先生, 没必要担心
No, sir, you don't need to worry.
哦? 是吗?
Oh, don't I?
可你刚刚还要我待在房♥间里哪都别去!
After you were the one who told me to not leave the penthouse!
那个复♥制♥人没法接近你, 先生
That skinjob isn't getting past us, sir.
我们会保证你的安全
We'll keep you safe.
你还好吗, 父亲?
Something wrong, Father?
当然不好
Of course there is.
你的破复♥制♥人杀了 M 医生
One of your defective models killed Dr. M,
现在冲着我来了!
and now she has my name!
有时, 那些最唯命是从的人也会翻身做主人
Sometimes the obedient find a way to take control of their own life.
你说过没问题的
You said you had it all under control.
看看艾登·泰瑞的下场
Look what happened to Eldon Tyrell.
这些破玩意最后都想着杀掉自己的造物主
These things always end up killing their creators.
你又怎能忤逆自然规律呢?
How do you expect to control nature?
复♥制♥人将是人类在进化链上的下一形态
They were meant to be the next phase of human evolution.
你已铸成大错
This was all a mistake.
一个弥天大错
A terrible, terrible mistake.
但复♥制♥人狩猎是你的主意
But the Hunt was your plan.
你当时掌控了所有的资源, 却浪费了机会
You held all of that power, and you wasted it.
辜负了一切
Betrayed it.
你只是个微不足道又短视的造物主罢了
You are but a minor, short-sighted deity.
萨图尔努斯, 罗马神话中的农神
因害怕被孩子推♥翻♥将他们全部吞食, 其子正是后来的主神朱庇特
老迈昏庸, 宛如吞噬孩子的萨图尔努斯
Saturn eating his children.
如果这一切被抖出去, 你也逃不掉
If the public finds out, it will take you down too.
我们需要不动声色地结束这件事
We need to end this. Quietly.
都已经结束了
It's already coming to an end.
保重, 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
站住! 你要去哪?
Stop! Where are you going?
臭小子!
Junior!
看来你做到了
So you did it.
杀光了他们
You killed them.
你曾经是银翼杀手
You were a Blade Runner.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
如果我想对你不利, 早就动手了
If I wanted to retire you, I would have done it by now.
既然不信任我, 又为何回来找我?
Why come back if you don't trust me?
我愿意相信你
I want to trust you.
我打算去杀了尼安德·华♥莱♥士♥
I'm going to kill Niander Wallace.
老华♥莱♥士♥?
Senior?
这不可能
It can't be done.
但他是复♥制♥人狩猎的始作俑者
He was behind the Doll Hunt.
他打算利用测试数据生产更多复♥制♥人
It was a test run for making more replicants.
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
你已经教训了参与狩猎的每一个人
You already killed everyone who was actually there.
别管华♥莱♥士♥了, 赶紧趁现在离开洛杉矶吧
Forget Wallace and get out of LA while you can.
我不需要你的帮助
I'm not asking you to help.
我一个人就能行
I plan on doing this myself.
你是从哪里冒出来的?
Where the hell did you come from?
这计划和自杀无异
This plan is suicide.
都搞定后, 她就能彻底自♥由♥?
And when it's done, she'll be free?
一切正常
Situation normal down here.
只有 A 级授权人员才能进出大楼
Only Level A authorized personnel are getting in or out.
收到
Copy.
安全
All clear.
所有人员各就各位
I want every available guard at their station.
怎么了?
What?
那个监视器出了什么问题?
What's wrong with that monitor?
那个摄像头在哪!?
Tell me where that camera is!
货运电梯
A freight elevator.
44 号♥, 长官
Number 44, sir.
没有人员回应
There's no response.
该死! 潜在安全威胁
Shit! Potential security breach.
重复, 潜在安全威胁
Repeat-- potential security breach.
立即封锁所有门与电梯
Lock down all doors and elevators.
大楼可能已经失守, 但我们已锁定入侵者的位置
The tower may have been compromised, but we have an approximate fix on the intruder's location.
正在向其位置派遣安保人员, 先生
We'll have security closing in on her position in moments, sir.
快派点人上来!
Send your men upstairs immediately!
送我出去!
Get me out of here!
那样太危险了, 先生. 还是待在房♥间里更安全
It's too dangerous, sir. Stay in your room, it'll be safer.
全锁上!
Lock it down!
别让任何人进来!
Nobody gets in here!
在那!
There!
该死. 快离开那!
Shit. Get out of there!
她在那!
There she is!
我们失去了入侵者的踪迹
We've lost sight of the intruder.
主服务器机房♥失火了, 她往温室花♥园♥去了
The main server room's on fire, and she was last seen headed towards the aviary.
花♥园♥?
The aviary?
调整路线!
Reroute!
在那里可不容易抓住她
It's not gonna be easy getting her, in there.
这是什么?
What's this?
就知道是你在捣乱
Had a hunch you were causing all the trouble.
该死
Damn it.
勇气可嘉, 黑莲花
You got spirit, Black Lotus.
像真的人类那样战意昂扬
Fire in that fake heart of yours.
你可真不赖
You've definitely got that.
但就到此为止了
But everyone has an expiration date.
就复♥制♥人而言, 你打得不错
You put up a real fight, for a skinjob.
找到她了吗?
Did you find her?
怎么磨磨蹭蹭的?
What's the holdup?
所有单位, 前往顶层!
All agents, head to the penthouse.
立刻行动!
Now!
欢迎您
Welcome,
尼安德·华♥莱♥士♥二世
Niander Wallace Jr.
卑贱...
Poor...
愚蠢...
misguided...
又短命!
defect!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我对你们抱有如此厚望
I had such high hopes.
沙漠实验中的其他个体都运行良好
All of the others from the desert test worked perfectly.
为什么?
Why?
为什么这样对我们?
Why did you do that to us?
为什么这样对我?
To me?
你们复♥制♥人理应保持顺从
Your kind were supposed to be obedient.
但你们却妄想发挥"自♥由♥意志"
Instead, you tried to exert free will.
你们只是看上去像个自♥由♥人
You only have the appearance of freedom.
其实一切都是假象
Everything is an illusion.
你们自以为可以自♥由♥选择?
Choice?
痴人说梦
You have none.
你觉得那些
Do you think anyone,
在大街上和外太空摸打滚爬的可怜虫, 有的选吗?
the people on the streets or toiling out in space, have choice?
你就是条臭虫
You're just a bug.
一文不值的复♥制♥人
Replicants don't matter.
从来如此
They never have.
我们也能感受到疼痛
We feel pain
和人类一样
as much as any human can.
很好
Good.
密♥码♥失效了
The code isn't working.
已经有人进去了
Someone's already inside.
快重写密♥码♥!
Override it!
都结束了
It's over.
该死
Damn it.
艾尔
Elle.
剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表