剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表
Alessia Cara - Feel You Now
♪ This little light I've found ♪
♪ Take it in, breathe it out ♪
♪ A little drum that's beating loud ♪
♪ In my chest, I hear the sound ♪
♪ I can feel
♪ Feel you now
♪ I can feel you now
♪ I can feel
♪ I can feel you now
艾尔
Elle.
会有点疼
I know it's painful.
忍♥耐下
No way to avoid it.
你不能再这样下去了
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
这次是侥幸逃脱, 他们差点就抓到你了
You're lucky to still be alive. They nearly had you.
我从格兰特那听到了些...
I heard Grant say something about...
什么是银翼杀手?
What's a Blade Runner?
专门"退役"复♥制♥人的人
Someone who retires replicants.
退役?
Retire?
这事就到此为止
This has gone far enough.
停手吧
Walk away.
不要
No.
还有人逍遥法外
Not when there's one left out there.
名字是 M 医生
His name is Dr. M.
什么, 你已经知道他了?
Wait, you know him?
别看我, 我什么都不知道
I don't give a damn who he is.
我们说好的, 你说过会帮我
We had a deal. You were gonna help me.
我才不要看着你自寻死路
I'm not gonna help you get yourself killed.
快过来
C'mon.
躲这里
In here.
晚上好
Evening.
我是洛杉矶警局的戴维斯警官
Officer Alani Davis, LAPD.
对不起, 我这不卖♥♥警用载具配件
Sorry, I don't carry parts for police vehicles.
没关系, 我也不是来买♥♥东西的
Good thing I'm not here for that.
最近看了新闻吗?
So you been watching the news?
没怎么看, 太忙了
Not really. Been busy.
你连"黑莲花"的名字
Too busy to hear about someone
都没有听说吗?
that goes by the name Black Lotus?
她已经杀了三个人了
Killed three people?
这和我有什么关系吗?
Couple stiffs. What's that gotta do with me?
我们昨晚追捕"黑莲花"时
When we were looking for Black Lotus last night,
你也被波及了
you got caught up in the sweep.
在行动中被捕
Detained by mistake.
我接受你们的"道歉"
I accept the department's apology.
我在报告中看到了你的名字
Noticed your name in the report.
立刻就认出来了
I know who you are.
约瑟夫警官
Officer Joseph.
编号♥ B46367
B46367.
银翼杀手中的传奇人物
Legend in the Blade Runner business.
记录至今无人打破, 我记得是一百多人?
Held the record, right? What was it, a 100?
还是两百人?
200?
你总共"退役"了多少复♥制♥人?
How many replicants did you retire?
我不知道你在扯什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
不用假装谦虚了
Don't have to pretend to be modest.
我怀疑"黑莲花"就是复♥制♥人
Black Lotus is some kind of replicant.
而你, 正好是最优秀的银翼杀手
You used to be a Blade Runner. The best.
她究竟是谁? 杀人是为了什么?
What does she want? What are we up against?
我只是个收破烂的罢了
I'm just a local junk dealer.
如果你有什么线索
If anything occurs to you,
务必联♥系♥我
please give me a call.
艾尔?
Elle.
该死
Shit.
难道就别无他法了吗?
This the only way it ends.
我现在没空, 孩子
Not now, son. I'm very busy.
我没法进入自己的实验室了
I've been locked out of my lab.
我们正在出♥售♥泰瑞公♥司♥的资产
We're selling off the Tyrrell assets,
也包括复♥制♥人项目
including the replicant program.
实验已经结束了
The experiment is over.
那些可是我的复♥制♥人
They're my replicants.
你的复♥制♥人
One of your replicants
在外面杀了四个人
is responsible for four murders.
连天杀的警♥察♥局长都不放过
The damn police chief, for heaven's sake.
等谋杀案的消息公开时
When the axe comes down on this, believe me,
我可不想让人们联想到我们的复♥制♥人
you do not want these to be seen as your replicants.
你承诺过, 复♥制♥人将是完全顺从的
You promised me they would be subservient.
新一代廉价, 拆箱可用的劳动力
A new era of cheap, disposable labor,
但你压根不满足于此, 是不是?
but that wasn't enough for you, was it?
你想让复♥制♥人无限接近人类
Kept trying to make them more and more human.
你让我别无选择, 只能关闭整个项目
You left me no other choice but to shut it down.
你就没考虑过后果吗?
If those murders get traced back to my company,
如果谋杀案追责到我们头上...
so help me
别激动, 父亲
Calm down, father.
生气对心脏不好
You mustn't strain your heart.
我要纠正一点
You're making a mistake.
我的复♥制♥人确实是完全顺从的
My replicants are flawless.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
这里是墨菲医生办公室, 请问你找谁?
Dr. Murphy's office. How may I direct your call?
我正在派送一个给医生的包裹
I'm supposed to deliver a package to the doctor,
但地址被雨水打湿了看不清
but the address got smudged in the rain.
就在胜利大道和赛普维达大道的交叉口
Victory and Sepulveda. You can't miss it.
把包裹放在门卫处即可
Leave the package with the gate guard.
希望你还没忘了我
I hope you remember me.
因为我可忘不了你
Because I sure as hell remember you.
看起来这位小姐有起床气啊
Ooh, we do wake up feisty, don't we?
现在让我们看看你到底哪里出了问题
Now then, let's find out why you're a deviant.
古德曼, 开始提取记忆
Goodman, begin the extraction.
是, 先生
Yes, sir.
正在启动程序
Starting now, Dr. M.
这些都是我们植入的记忆
These are the memories I gave her.
没有异样
Nothing out of the ordinary.
沙漠里的记忆是真实的
Desert is real.
这些是她的真实经历
It's an actual experience of hers.
接着查, 肯定有哪里不对劲
Well, there must be something.
怎么了?
What is it?
我不是很确定
I'm not sure.
有些...
There's an...
不一致
inconsistency
我们植入的记忆和她实际的记忆之间有些不一致
between the memories I made and how she remembers them.
不一致?
An inconsistency?
你让我怎么汇报?
I'm to report that the prototype snapped
复♥制♥人因为记忆出现了矛盾
and went on a killing spree
就暴走然后大杀特杀?
because of an inconsistency?
看这里
Look at this.
我特意植入了
I deliberately created an excess of happy memories,
比正常人更幸福的记忆
more than the average human has,
从而作为缓冲
as a cushion
来帮助复♥制♥人更好地控制情绪
to help the replicants handle their emotion.
这是为了证明
The hope was to prove
即使经历类似复♥制♥人狩猎这种极端情况
replicants could be fully submissive,
它们仍能保持完全顺从...
even under an extreme stress test like the Doll Hunt.
等下
Wait.
这些不是我♥干♥的
That's not mine.
你什么意思?
What do you mean, not yours?
这些不是我植入的记忆
I didn't create this.
那是谁干的?
Then who did?
这说不通啊
Doesn't make sense?
为什么构造一个如此清晰的场景记忆?
Why build a clear memory of a specific place?
复♥制♥人不会遗忘, 所以人造记忆都经过模糊处理
Replicant memories never fade, so artificial ones need a haze.
但这个却无比清晰
This is crystal clear.
这毫无道理呀
There's no point to it.
也没有关联到任何情感
No associated emotion.
究竟是为了什么?
Why even bother?
植入更高层级的记忆?
Can someone do that?
谁能做到你说的这些?
Put in memories on top of yours?
这是种高级的记忆构筑
This is a high level of memory creation.
剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表