剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表
Alessia Cara - Feel You Now
This little light I've found
Take it in, breathe it out
A little drum that's beating loud
In my chest, I hear the sound
I can feel
Feel you now
I can feel you now
I can feel
I can feel you now
你是...
You're...
我?
me.
外貌相似
I'm not you.
但我是更先进的型号♥
I'm the superior model.
更先进的型号♥?
Superior model?
怎么了, 黑莲花?
Something wrong, Black Lotus?
你杀了他
You murdered him.
他很碍事
He was in the way.
新型复♥制♥人即将面世
Soon there'll be new, obedient replicants.
在那之前
But before there can be new,
旧型号♥必须被淘汰
the previous generation must die.
约瑟夫先生为了救你这条贱命
Mr. Joseph told us he'd killed you.
骗我们说他杀了你, 真是徒劳
Pathetic attempt to save your meaningless life.
那里!
There!
黑莲花, 不许动!
Black Lotus, don't move!
我去了趟沙漠
I went to the desert.
看见了很多尸体
Saw the bodies.
那些都是复♥制♥人对吗?
They were replicants, weren't they?
你必须跟我走一趟
You need to come with me.
你是要退役我?
So you can retire me?
这样我才能保护你
So I can protect you.
说清楚你知道的关于华♥莱♥士♥的事
Testify to what you know about Wallace.
我们可以一起揭开真♥相♥
We can get the truth out.
很抱歉, 戴维斯警官
I wish I could, Officer Davis.
我们注定不是一路人
But you have your path. I have mine.
站住!
Stop!
该死!
Damn it!
请接代理主管
Connect me to the acting chief.
戴维斯, 怎么...
Davis, what the--
我知道"黑莲花"事件的幕后主使是谁了
I know who's behind the Black Lotus case.
什么? 你查到了什么?
What? What did you find out?
就是尼安...
It's Nian--
怎么了, 戴维斯?
Something wrong, Davis?
请回答. 你断线了
Repeat. You're breaking up.
戴维斯, 我们听不清
Davis, we lost you.
请回答
Repeat.
黑莲花逃走了
The Black Lotus escaped.
警♥察♥在介入后被我处理了
Police interfered before I could finish her.
但我会... -不用了
But I'll--That won't be necessary.
撤退吧
Withdraw.
去老地方见我
Meet me at the old building.
但我能找到她
But I can find her.
浪子终回头
All misbegotten children eventually find their way home.
她自己会回来的
She will return on her own.
到时候再处理她
We will deal with her then.
记忆没那么重要
Memories are overrated.
如果你不记得了
If you've lost yours,
就保持这样也挺好
quit while you're ahead.
喂 你搞什么鬼?
Hey, what the hell?
喝了它吧
Here. Drink this.
你就这么相信这个人♥渣♥的话?
And you believe what that scum told you?
别动
Hold still.
它们很可爱, 还毛茸茸的
Cute and fluffy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...
I--
嘘
Shh.
我听到了...
I--I can almost hear...
我以为可以将这些回忆抛之脑后
I thought I could leave it behind.
从此高枕无忧
I honestly did.
但无论我怎么努力忘却
But no matter how hard I try,
它们还是挥之不去
it comes back.
没想到你还会联♥系♥我
Thought you'd never call.
你根本没明白
You never did get it.
我明白得很
Oh, I get it.
你寻到了新欢
You found a new one.
真是一点没变
You haven't changed a bit.
所以那东西人呢?
So where's the new one?
某个安全的...地方!
Somewhere safe... from you.
我一直不理解你的癖好
I don't understand your type.
她只是个该死的破复♥制♥人!
She's a goddamn skinjob!
去找个活人不好吗!
Go get a real woman!
说的跟你很懂爱情一样, 马洛
As if you could love anything, Marlowe.
你都没谈过恋爱
Replicant or real.
你才是更像机器人的那个
You're more machine than they are.
女人只会影响我拔枪的速度
Emotions make for a shitty Blade Runner.
你那次就没能下手
You couldn't handle it then.
现在还是一样
You can't handle it now.
你刚才应该埋伏我的
You should've ambushed me.
但你却选择正面对决
Instead, you wanted to see my face when you shot me.
大错误
Big mistake.
都说岁月不饶人
Figured you'd gotten soft after all these years.
但看来你这老狗还是有几颗牙的
But it looks like you still got some fight in you.
一点建议, 老朋友
A little advice, old friend.
复♥制♥人不是人
They have no life.
它们没有灵魂
No soul.
只是人造产物
It's all artificial.
但你就是不明白
But you never understood that.
其实根本没有区别
Maybe we're no different.
但你就是不愿理解
But we just keep hoping.
艾尔
Elle.
该死
Damn it.
这就是被情感冲昏头脑后的下场
This is what happens when you let emotions run your life.
一塌糊涂的人生
Screws up everything.
在充满机遇与挑战的黄金大♥陆♥
The chance to begin again in a golden land
重新谱写人生篇章
of opportunity and adventure.
气候宜人, 娱乐丰富
New climate, recreational facilities,
平步青云, 报酬优渥
easy advancement, great pay,
附赠一位忠臣, 顺从的伴侣
plus a loyal, trouble-free companion
到达后立刻免费配送
given to you upon arrival absolutely free.
你的"新朋友"将会任你差遣
Use your new friend as a personal body servant...
J! J!
J! J!
J!
J!
J! J!
J! J!
J...J!
J...J!
J!
J!
J
J.
别动
Don't move.
艾尔
Elle.
你怎么...
Why?
为什么?
Why?
你为什么这么拼命保护我?
Why were you trying to protect me?
你还记得我?
You remember me?
记忆抹除...
What happened...
怎么样了?
with the memory wipe?
人类会直面悲剧
People face tragedy.
并继续前行
And keep going.
我想我也能做到
I can do the same.
都结束了, 艾尔
It's over, Elle.
他以为你死了
He thinks you're dead.
你可以离开这里了
You can leave the city.
你现在很安全
You're safe.
不
No.
华♥莱♥士♥一日不死
As long as Wallace is alive,
我们一日不得安宁
we're not safe.
我会亲手结束这一切
This won't end until I end it.
剧集 | 银翼杀手:黑莲花(2021) | 导航列表