剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Headmistress.
校长
Headmistress at Greybridge School.
慧桥中学的校长
Please continue.
请继续
I like to sit in my office all day...
我喜欢整天坐在我的办公室里
..And smoke.
抽烟
Promise I will never do it again.
我发誓以后再也不这样做了
You may leave.
你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
**Tecach yw na'r lili dlos*
*只有纯洁之心才能赞美我主
**Dim ond calon lan all ganu*
*纯洁的心 朝朝暮暮我都在寻找
**Canu'r dydd a chanu'r nos*
*去接近那歌♥声之翼
Baa! Baa! Baa!
咩 咩 咩
All right, that's not...
好了 这样做非常
That's not really in the spirit of it, is it?
不符合今天晚上的气氛
Judges, can we have your
评委们 现在
scores on the doors, please, for Mr Barber?
请为Barber老师打分
Six points.
6分
That has actually put you in the lead, though.
这让你暂时领先了
So, um, big round of applause for Mr Barber, please.
请为Barber老师鼓掌
Baa! All right, all right, all right.
咩 好了 好了
I thought we'd got that out of our systems.
我以为那已经时过境迁了
Next up, we have some comedy jokes for you
下一个节目 是脱口秀
that I'm sure we're all going to
肯定会逗得大家
find utterly hilarious. Well done. That was very brave.
乐翻天 干的不错 表现的很勇敢
Yeah. To go out there and sing like a bender.
是 像个娘娘腔似的在上面唱歌♥
..But it's not your PE teacher, because tonight,
今晚 你们的体育老师将变身为
please welcome TV's Keith Lemons!
电视明显Keith Lemons
Watch and learn.
学着点儿
Eh!
嘿
All right? I'm Keith Lemon!
大家好 我是Keith Lemon
Bang tidy.
准备好
Bang tidy!
屁♥股♥准备好
Right, sorry I'm late but, er, I was stuck backstage.
抱歉我迟到了 我在后台有点儿事耽搁了
I was motting out Miss Klebb-abooby.
我在后台尝了一下Klebb的奶♥子♥
No, I'm joking.
开个玩笑
Course I wasn't. I mean, she's a massive...massive lesbikon.
当然没有 她可是个彻头彻尾的拉拉
Thank you!
谢谢大家
Well, thank goodness that's over.
老天爷啊总算结束了
Can we have the scores for Mr Gunn, please?
请为Gunn老师打分
Do you want to do the cross-country run in your pants?
想在裤子里来个公路赛吗
OK, 27 points for Mr Gunn,
Gunn最终得分27分
putting him at the top of the leaderboard.
排名板上位列第一
Well done, Mr Gunn!
干的好 Gunn老师
Ok.
好
And the last act is, er, Miss Postern.
最后一个表演的是 Postern老师
And that is me.
也就是我
This was supposed to be a duet,
本来是二重唱
er, but it didn't quite pan out like that,
但是结果没有成功
so, um...I'm going to have a go anyway.
但是 我还是得表演
So, here goes.
开始
**Imagine there's no heaven*
*想像这个世界没有天堂
*It's easy if you try*
*这很容易 只要你试试看*
No hell below...
没有地狱
Below us...
在我们脚下
I'm sorry, I can't, um, I can't do this.
对不起 我做不到
*Living for today*
*活在当下*
*Imagine there's no countries*
*想像这个世界没有国家*
*It isn't hard to do*
*试试看 这并不难*
*Nothing to kill or die for*
*没有杀戮或牺牲*
*And no religion too*
*也没有宗教*
*Imagine all the people*
*想像全人类*
*Living for today*
*都生活在和平之中*
*You may say I'm a dreamer*
*你可以说我在作梦*
*But I'm not the only one*
*但我不是唯一的一个*
*I hope someday you'll join us*
*但愿有一天,你能加入我们*
**And the world will live as one*
*世界就能合而为一
Judges, the scores, please, for Miss Postern!
评委们 请为Postern老师打分
Oh, and Mr Church! Oh!
还有Church老师
Churchy!
Churchy
Yes!
太好了
Oh, no, no, no, this is a fix.
不不 这里肯定有黑幕
In what universe is John Lennon better than Keith Lemon?
在哪个空间里John Lennon都不可能比Keith Lemon棒
Oh, thank you!
谢谢
Oh, thank you so much! Oh!
非常感谢
I'm... But that... It's not about me getting a standing ovation,
但是 我这么感动不是因为大家的掌声
it is really all about the children in need,
是因为想到生活这里和北爱尔兰
both here and in Northern Ireland.
可怜的孩子们
So, please give generously on your way out.
所以请大家散场之后踊跃捐款
Three cheers for Miss Postern. Hip, hip!
为Postern老师欢呼三声
**When I am down*
*灵魂伴随着失落的心
**And, oh, my soul, so weary*
*变得如此厌倦
**When troubles come*
*心灵承受着烦恼
**And my heart burdened be*
*带来的困惑
He said he wasn't going to do it.
他不是说他不参加吗
**Then I am still*
*然而我却一直守侯在
**And wait here in the silence*
*寂静的夜空
**Until you come*
*直到你降临于
**And sit awhile with me*
*我身旁的那一颗
This is against the rules! Are you going to say anything?
这是违规的 你不说点儿什么吗
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
**So I can stand on mountains*
*让我得以屹立于高山之颠
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
**To walk on stormy seas*
*让我得以遨游于♥大♥海♥之深
**I am strong*
*我变得如此坚强
**When I am on your shoulders*
*因依着你的肩膀
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
**To more than I can be*
*让我得意重生
I think it's over, thank God.
应该结束了吧 谢天谢地
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
**So I can stand on mountains*
*让我得以屹立于高山之颠
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
*To walk on stormy seas*
*让我得以遨游于♥大♥海♥之深*
**I am strong*
*我变得如此坚强
**When I am on your shoulders*
*因依着你的肩膀
**You raise me up*
*你鼓舞了我
**To more than I can be*
*让我得意重生
Thank you. I love you guys.
谢谢 我爱你们
Just before you give your scores,
在你们给出分数之前
I want to dedicate this performance to my nana.
我想把这个表演献给我的奶奶
Nana, you were the only one who ever believed in me.
奶奶 你是唯一相信我能成功的人
You told me to follow my dreams.
让我追求自己的梦想
Wow!
哇
Amazing!
太惊人了
Thank you! Nana...
谢谢 奶奶
This is for you.
荣誉是归您的
Hi, Nana.
喂 奶奶
I won!
我赢了
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
My nana.
我奶奶
She's alive?
她还活着
Yeah. Well, why did you look to the sky when you mentioned her?
是啊 那你刚才提到她的时候干嘛看着上面
She lives up north.
她住在北边
Your grandson is a shit.
你孙子是个卑鄙小人
Mr Church has made a rather serious allegation. Drugs!
Church老师反映了一个很严重的问题 嗑药
You want to watch your back, Churchy.
你想惹麻烦吗 Churchy
I'd like to hate for you to get a reputation.
我讨厌你只是为了名声而已
I can't help it if every male member of staff
学校里所有的男老师
and one female member of staff find me attractive.
还有一个女老师都觉得我很有魅力 我也很无奈
Balderdash!
胡言乱语
Check out Patrick Swayze!
快看 是Patrick Swayze
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表