剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Pat, the bowl, please.
Pat 请把器皿拿过来
Watch very closely
注意看
as the sodium reacts with water.
钠和水产生反应
I can manage, thank you, Pat.
我自己来吧 谢谢了 Pat
What are One Direction doing on there?
你弄这单向乐队是做什么
Une Direction.
单向乐队(法语)
It's a learning aid for my Year Eights.
是帮助八年级学生学习的
It's just all the hot and happening bands.
关于正当红的乐队
Une Direction aren't hot and happening.
他们不是正当红
Well...they might lack the integrity of Florence Et L'Engin
他们可能不如Florence And The Machine或者Lady Gaga
or La Femme Gaga,
那么全能
but they are certainly hot and happening.
但是他们绝对是正当红
They don't even play their own instruments.
他们甚至都不鼓捣乐器
Look, it is just a bit of fun to get the kids to learn French.
这只是给孩子们学法语增添点乐趣
It's not fun.
一点乐趣都没有
They're killing music.
他们在谋杀音乐
You all right, Trevor?
你还好吧 Trevor
Yeah, I'm just warming down from yesterday's charity run.
挺好的 就是跑完昨天的慈善赛跑后放松放松
Who did you run for?
为哪些人跑呢
I don't know what the right word for it is these days,
我也不知道现在的专属名词是什么
but the wheelchair ones.
反正是坐轮椅的
It was a mile.
一英里呢
It was over 1.6K.
比1.6千米还长
I did the fun run too.
我也参加过募捐长跑
You? Yep.
你也去过 是啊
Brilliant! I mean,
真棒 我是说
I only lasted the first hundred yards,
我也就坚持了100码
then my body went into spasm.
然后我就全身抽搐了
Course. To get home, I
肯定啊 为了回家
had to borrow one of their wheelchairs.
我不得不借个轮椅
I, er, actually do a lot for charity.
我也为慈善事业做了很多贡献
I mean, I love teaching,
我喜欢教书
but I will probably be remembered more for my charity work.
但我的慈善事业可能更令人记忆深刻
It'd be great to do something here.
在这里也做点好事会很不错
Well, good luck getting it past the head in this school.
你要是能通过校长那关就是你交了狗屎运
She's not one for charity.
她才不喜欢慈善事业
No? No.
不喜欢么 不喜欢
My partner, Frieda, needed a double hip replacement.
我那口子 Frieda 需要替换两个髋关节
God knows what they were doing.
你俩也太重口味了
I wanted her to go privately,
我想让她私下解决
so I asked the head if I could use the dining hall
我就问校长能不能借用食堂
for a performance of The Vagina Monologues.
表演一下<阴♥道♥独白>
And she didn't want that?
她不同意么
No.
不同意
Apparently, Frieda's the butch one.
很明显 Frieda是T啊
I mean, the mind boggles.
我被震惊了
So, turn to page 18 in your textbooks.
翻到教科书第18页
Right, settle down.
大家坐好
Everyone turn to page 62 in your textbooks.
翻到教科书第62页
Mr Hubble... No talking.
Hubble老师 不许说话
Sorry, excuse me. Can't this wait?
不好意思 就不能等等么
I'm in the middle of a class.
我在上课
Yes, you're in the middle of my class.
是 你是在上我的课
You're meant to be next door with 7B.
你该去隔壁7B上课
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
是 是 是
Yes, of course. Gymnastics.
当然啊 这是体操课
No, no, no, no. Chemistry.
不是 不是 不是 是化学
Chemistry! Yes, of course.
化学啊 当然是
So, can anyone tell me what the atomic number...?
谁能告诉我这个原子序数
Right, settle down.
大家坐好
Everyone turn to page 62 in your textbooks.
翻到教科书第62页
Remind me of your name again.
你叫什么来着
Sarah. Sarah Postern.
Sarah Sarah Postern
Sorry, you just haven't made much of an impression.
不好意思啊 你只是没给我留下什么印象
Well, perhaps not on you, but
可能没有给你留下
certainly on the children, and that's what matters.
但肯定给孩子们留下了 这才是最重要的
I think they just assume you're one of the cleaners.
我想他们只是认为你是其中一个保洁
Are you here for a reason? Yes.
你有事来登三宝殿吧 是
Um, I am really into my charity work
我很热衷于慈善事业
and I'd love to do something for charity here at Greybridge.
我很愿意投身慧桥学校的慈善事业
Which charity? Children in Need.
什么慈善事业 救助儿童
I hate that bloody bear.
我恨死那只王八蛋熊了
I'd gladly poke out its other eye.
我真想把另一只眼也挖出来
Understood.
理解
But it is on TV on Friday night,
但是他们周五晚上会上电视
and the school isn't doing anything for it.
我们学校也没做什么贡献
All right. What do you want to do?
好吧 你想怎么样
And it had better not be a play about talking fannies.
可别是什么关于会说话的屁屁的戏剧
At my last school, I did all sorts.
在之前的学校 我什么都做过
Wore a onesie for the whole day.
穿一整天连身衣
Big pink onesie. It was hilarious!
粉红色连身衣 可搞笑了
Sounds it.
听起来就很搞笑了
And I'd just love to do something that random here. Just for fun.
我很想在这随便做点什么 就找找乐子
You know, but also raising
同时还为
much-needed cash for children with really tough lives
在英国和北爱尔兰自治区
both here in the UK and in Northern Ireland.
生活艰难的孩子筹集一大笔钱
Like what? Nonuniform day.
比如说呢 无校服日
No. We had one in 2002
不行 2002年的时候有过一次
and all the girls came dressed as sluts.
小姑娘们穿的都和荡♥妇♥一样
OK, well, what about a school disco?
好吧 那校园迪斯科怎么样
Discos equal unwanted pregnancies.
迪斯科意味着意外怀孕
Is that it?
没其他了么
No, I've got another one. Quickly, please.
还有一个 有屁快放
Talent show.
天才秀
If you can find any talented
如果你能在
pupils in this school, I'd be very surprised.
学校找出个有才学生 我会震惊身亡的
Ah, but here's the twist. Are you ready for this?
但接下来才是重点 你准备好了么
It's quite a curve ball. It's a little bit maverick.
这就是个曲线球 有点不按常理出牌
You'll be thinking,
你会想
"Where's she come up with this idea from?" I thought...
"她这点子怎么想出来的" 我想
Is it the teachers doing the acts? Yes...
是老师们表演么 是
Beautiful poster, Miss, er, Post-ern.
这海报真漂亮 Post-ern小姐
Oh, good one! I do try.
不错哦 我尽力了
You sure you don't mind me putting it up here on your patch?
你真不介意我把这贴在你的地盘么
Oh, no, no, no, no. You go ahead.
没事 没事 你继续
Yeah, I just had this nutty
我想到这个疯狂的想法
idea that it's the teachers who are the contestants
让老师们当选手
and the kids who are the judges.
孩子们当裁判
That really is quite madcap.
这还真是挺奇怪的
Where do you get all these zany ideas from?
你这些滑稽的想法都是哪来的
Just out of my head!
灵光乍现
I think I must need help!
我觉得我需要治疗
Well, as I always say, you don't have to be mad to work here...
我经常说 在这上班不用发狂
But it helps. That's what I say!
但那有帮助 我也这么经常这么说
Yeah, that's actually my catchphrase.
这实际上是我的口头禅
I think you might have got that from me.
你是抄袭的我的吧
So, can I put your name down for a spot?
我能认为你是愿意做参赛选手的吗
No, no, no, no!
不要 不要
A talent show? No, no, no, no, no.
天才秀 不要 不要 不要
Oh. Oh, that's a shame.
真遗憾
I...I thought we could have done an act together.
我还以为我们可以一起做个表演
Yes.
我参加
Ignore my previous comments. Yes.
忽略我前面的说法 我参加
Yes, come in.
进来吧
Ms Baron? What now?
Baron老师 又怎么了
I need to discuss a matter
我得和你讨论个
with you of some delicacy. May I sit down?
敏感的问题 我能坐下么
I'd rather you didn't. Oh, sorry.
你还是站着吧 不好意思
Please don't lean on it.
不要靠着它
Oh. Excuse me. Um...
不好意思
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表