剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Coffee?
来点咖啡不
Oh, I don't know if they told you,
不知道他们有没有告诉你
but I'm one of the longest-serving teachers here at Greybridge.
我是慧桥教龄最长的老师
I've actually been
我已经
rattling around these corridors for 15 years now.
在这走廊穿梭15年了
Really?! Oh, I couldn't
真的假的
imagine working in one place for that long.
无法想象在同一个地方工作这么久
How long were you at your last school? 12 years.
你在之前的学校教了多久 12年
So, what does your husband say about you joining the school?
你丈夫对你来这个学校怎么看
He says...
他说
"Hello, I'm an imaginary husband."
"你好啊 我是幻想老公"
Because I'm not married.
因为我未婚
Oh, interesting.
有意思
Your, er, boyfriend, then?
那你 男友呢
He says, "Hello, I'm an imaginary boyfriend!" Bec...
他说"你好啊 我是幻想男友" 因
Well, you get my drift.
你懂的
Are you married? Only to chemistry.
你结婚了么 和化学事业
Oh, it's a good-sized staff room.
这办公室还真大
Before you ask, no, I don't have a girlfriend.
未问先答 我没有女友
I'm just sort of dating at the moment.
我现在在约会
He's never dated anyone. I have. Who have you dated, then?
他从没约会过 我有 那你都跟谁约会过
Well, there's a long list. Well... page of A4.
好多人呢 能列满张A4纸呢
Oh. Go on, then. Name some.
说啊 说几个名字
Miss Postern has some lessons to plan. Oh, no, it's all right.
Postern老师要备课 没事 你说
I've still got some coffee to drink. Plenty of time. Go on.
我还没喝完咖啡呢 好多时间 说吧
Well, there was, er, Catherine...
有 Catherine
Anne. Jane.
Anne Jane
Another Anne.
另一个Anne
Kathryn. Another Katherine.
Kathryn 另一个Katherine
Those are the names of Henry VIII's wives.
这都是亨利八世老婆的名字
Rumbled! No, I think you'll find
露馅了吧 不是
the spelling of some of the Catherines is different.
有些Catherines的拼写不一样
He's a virgin. I am not! I've had plenty of sex.
他还是处♥男♥ 我才不是 我做过好多爱
Well, the appropriate amount.
当然是适量的
I, er, haven't introduced myself. Trevor Gunn.
我还没自我介绍 我是Trevor Gunn
Um, oh, hello.
你好
Now, don't tell me. Let me guess. I'm good at this sort of thing.
你不要说 我来猜猜 我还挺在行这个的
You teach... pottery.
你教 陶器制♥造♥
No.
才不是
Teaches pottery! I get it.
教陶器制♥造♥ 我懂
Well, I'm glad somebody does.
我还真高兴有人教
Mr Gunn actually teaches games.
Gunn老师实际上是教玩游戏的
Yes, I know. No, it's not called "Games".
我知道 不是 那不叫"游戏"
It's physical education.
那是体育教育
Actually, it's one of the hardest degrees to do.
实际上是最难的学位之一
Imagine that. Three years learning to pump up a football!
想象一下 花三年时间研究给足球打气
That was one module! So, do you live local?
那是一门课 你住在附近么
Don't feel you have to answer that.
不想回答也没事
I'd love to have you over one night.
我很愿意你来我家过夜
Will have to be when his mother's gone to bed.
那得等他妈睡着了
Yeah, big whoop! I live at home with me mum.
你个大嘴怪 我和我妈住
She does all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the washing.
她铁人三项做饭打扫洗衣全包
I mean, I'm living the dream. If I get married,
我生活如梦啊 等我结婚了
I'll put her in a home, obviously.
我就送她去养老院
Wow! Bet she can't wait for that!
她肯定等不及了
That put him in his place.
看见了吧
Huh! Well, I'll have to be off now,
我得走了
but I look forward to some more of this knockabout banter later.
但我很愿意再看到你们这样打情骂俏
Oh, dear!
真可爱
I'm going to ruin that. Oh, dear.
我得上死她 神啊
This Friday, Mum's got Senior Zumba. Got the place to myself.
这周五我妈要去老年尊巴课 我自己在家
Get her over, Chinese takeaway, slip her a length.
叫她过来 点中餐外卖♥♥ 给她个"深鸡会"
Miss Postern does not look
Postern老师才不是
like the sort of woman who eats takeaway.
那种吃外卖♥♥的女人
It's going to happen, mate. I've had very woman here.
没问题的 哥们儿 我上过这所有女的
Oh, not this again. Every single one.
不要再来了 每一个
Mm... The headmistress?
校长呢
No.
没有
Mrs Klebb?
Klebb老师
No, she's a lezzer.
没有 她是女同
Pat?
Pat呢
We're talking intercourse, or, um...?
我们在谈论上♥床♥还是
Nah, she don't mean nothin'.
她话里有话
I just lost my phone, which is why I didn't answer...
我丢了手♥机♥才没接
Yeah, well, I found it now.
对啊 我现在找到了
Manyou, this is meant to be a detention.
Manyou 这是课后留校惩罚
I'm on the phone.
我在打电♥话♥
Look, babe, I'll come see you later, yeah?
亲爱的 我晚点去见你 好吧
Hey, what time does this thing end?
我几点能走
It's five o'clock. Nah, nah, nah. I need to go.
5点 不行 我得早走
Look, babe, I'll come see you about half four.
亲爱的 我们4点半见
Manyou, what were you put in detention for?
Manyou 你为啥被罚
Using my phone in school. Was that your girlfriend?
在校用手♥机♥ 那是你女友么
One of 'em.
之一
You remind me of me at your age.
我这年龄的时候也这样
I was quite the Jack-the-lad.
我可是高富帅啊
I'm just a bit out of practice. I just, er...
只是好久没实践了 我只是
Out of interest, how do you tell a lady that you like her?
顺便问一句 你怎么告诉个女的你喜欢她
I just text her a picture of my knob.
我就发张我的鸡鸡照片给她
Yes, but if you don't have a phone that sends picture messages.
可以 但是如果你的手♥机♥不能传照片咋办
Look, if you want to bang
如果你想上
this new French teacher...
新来的法语老师
Wow wow wow that is quite enough of that!
过了啊
But what were you going to say?
你要说什么来着
Right, it's no biggie. Just get her in your car.
没什么大不了的 让她上车就行
Bitches love wheels.
浪♥女♥们就爱车震
Oh, that word is derogatory to women. But thank you.
那词挺贬低女人的 但还是谢谢
Look, I've got to go, anyway. It's not five o'clock yet.
我真得走了 还没到五点呢
Yeah, I know, but I've got to go.
我知道 但我没办法
Well, I'll let you off this time, but I want you to think about
这次我就让你走 但是你要想想
using your phone more responsibly...
用电♥话♥的问题
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry, Pat.
对不起 Pat
Didn't know you were still here.
不知道你还没下班
Must be getting changed.
肯定是在换衣服是吧
Could you just pass me my briefcase, please?
劳驾把我的公文包递给我
Oh... Well, don't worry.
没关系
I'll get it in the morning.
我明早再拿
Thanks for everything today. See you tomorrow!
谢谢你带来的美好一天 明天见
Whoever did this needs a ruddy good hiding.
不管谁干的等着一顿胖揍吧
No, no, no.
不要 不要
This is a cry for help.
这是在求援
Punishment is not the answer.
惩罚不是办法
Have you any idea the percentage of prisoners who reoffend?
你知不知道再度犯罪的囚犯的比率
No.
不知道
Nor do I. I read a piece in The Guardian.
我也不知道 我读了卫报上一篇文章
I can't remember, but it was surprisingly high.
我记不清了但比率非常高
Would you like a lift?
你要搭顺风车么
What?
什么
Would you like a lift?
你要搭顺风车么
Where? In my car.
哪 我的车
Tonight, after school.
今晚放学后
But... to where? To your home.
但是 去哪 去你家
Presuming you live within a sevenmile radius. A lift?
觉得你住在7英里之内 顺风车
Yes. Just a lift. Just a guy giving a gal a lift!
是啊 顺风车 只是个男的送个女的回家
Well, that's very kind of you.
你真好
Make a change from having to wait for le bus.
不用等公交车了
Excuse me? It's French for "Bus".
什么意思 法语"公交车"
Is there anything you don't know about France?
你真是法国通啊
I just love it! Such a different way of life over there.
我就是爱死了 完全不同的生活
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表