剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
So the transition of a solid
固体直接转化
directly into a gas is called...? Anybody?
为气体叫什么 有人知道吗
Anybody?
有人知道吗
Anybody...?
有人知道吗
Sublimation.
升华
So, Pat, if you could add a tiny bit
Pat 加一点
of solid carbon dioxide to the warm water.
固态二氧化碳到温水里
That was too much, Pat.
倒得太多了 Pat
Don't panic, everyone.
大家不要惊慌
Maybe we should just get a window open.
我们开个窗子就没事了
Pat, if you could open the door.
Pat 你能把门打开吗
No, that's not the doorknob, Pat.
不 这不是门把手 Pat
Stop jiggling it.
别摇了
And so, after the events of last week,
鉴于上周发生的事
rap battles are now outlawed on school premises.
从现在起 在校舍打架被定为非法
Let's just take it as read that all your mommas are fat.
就像无法改变你们死肥的妈妈一样接受现实吧
Now, with the details of her upcoming French trip,
现在 有请她细说一下即将开始的法国之旅
Miss...Um... Postern.
老师 额 Postern
Bonjour!
大家好
It's French for hello.
这是法语里的你好
So who wants to say "Bonjour" to "La France"?
谁想和法国说你好
Which is French for France.
这是法语里的法国
We're going to France!
我们要去法国了
What, to Paris, Miss?
去巴黎吗 老师
No, Paris was a bit too expensive. The next best thing -
不 巴黎有点贵 第二好的是
Dieppe!
迪耶普
Where's that? It's in France.
那在哪 在法国
We're going to be staying in a very nice Youth Hostel
我们会住在一个非常好的青年旅社
just outside Dieppe.
在迪耶普郊区
Still able to sample
但我们仍有机会
all the excitement Dieppe has to offer, though.
领略魅力迪耶普
The port.
海港
The town square.
城市广场
The old port.
老海港
There's so much to see.
有很多可以看的地方
The Eiffel Tower? No, that's in Paris.
埃菲尔铁塔 不 那在巴黎
So, is that where we're going, Miss? No, we're going to Dieppe.
我们是要去巴黎么 不 我们要去迪耶普
Where's Dieppe, Miss? It's in France.
迪耶普在哪 老师 在法国
So, can I get a show of hands in the air, please?
想去的 请举手
Come on!
来嘛
It'll be fun!
会很有意思的
You get to go on a coach.
可以做车哦
You can buy bangers. Yes!
可以买♥♥爆竹 好耶
So, your first trip to France!
你的第一次法国之旅
Don't tell everyone!
不要告诉所有人
In fact, don't tell anyone.
事实上 别告诉任何人
Oh, I won't. Just strange you've never been.
我不会 只是对你从没去过觉得奇怪
Lots of places I've never been. I mean, why start with France
我没去过很多地方 我是说为什么从法国开始
when there's whole parts of Surrey that I've yet to explore?
尤其萨里还有好多地方我没去过
Well, you are a French teacher. What's your point?
你是个法语老师嘛 什么意思
Nothing at all, huh. Just wondered if there's an opportunity
啥也没有 就是想知道其他老师
for other teachers to come with you on the trip?
有没有机会和你一起去
There are three spaces available.
有三个名额
I expect you'll be putting your name down.
我希望你会把名字写上
Well, I'll check my diary.
我会查一下我的日程
Then you'll be putting your name down. Well, I'm quite busy.
然后你会把名字写上 我挺忙的
Not too busy to put your name down, though.
没忙到没时间写名字
I'll see if I can move a few things around.
我看看能不能调一下时间
And when you have, you'll put your name down. Yes, I will.
等你调出时间来你会把名字写上 我会的
You, French woman, my office, now.
你 法国妞 我办公室 现在
Um, would you just pop that up in the staff room?
你能把这个贴在教师休息室吗
Yes, of course.
当然
This jolly is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
欢乐一触即发
So here are my rules - no drinking, no smoking,
我的规矩是 不喝酒 不抽烟
and no holiday romances with dirty Frenchmen.
不和肮脏的法国人过浪漫假期
Oh, well, the children will,
学生们会
of course, be supervised at all times.
当然 一直在监管之下
I wasn't talking about the children.
我不是说学生们
And I don't want a single complaint, fight or unwanted pregnancy.
我不想听到投诉 打架或意外怀孕的消息
Sorry, are we talking about the children now?
不好意思 咱们现在说的是学生吗
Yes! Oh.
是的 好吧
So, I'm, er... afraid I've got some bad news.
恐怕我又有些不好的消息
You lost our books again, Sir? No, no, no, I know, I know where they are.
你又把我们的书丢了 不 不 不 我知道它们在哪
Where are they, then? They're on top of the TV.
那它们在哪啊 在电视顶上
So we'll get 'em back tomorrow, Sir?
明天能拿回来是吗 先生
No. That, you see, the bailiff came to take the TV.
不 法警来拿电视
Still, I did manage to save some stuff from the caravan,
我设法从大篷车里救了点东西
I got a...
我拿到了一个
..got a shoehorn...
一个鞋拔
..a Pritt Stick...
一个百特胶棒
..got my passport, so...
拿了我的护照 所以
I can go on the French trip, eh?
我能参加法国旅行了
Why don't we do geography trips, Sir?
我们为什么不做地理旅行呢 老师
No, no. Last time I did one
不 不 上次 我参加了一个
of those we went into some caves up, er...
地理旅行 我们去了一个洞穴在
Cheddar Gorge way.
切达峡谷那里
Very dark in there. I banged my head on one of those, um...
里面非常黑 我的头撞上了那些
You know, one of those things that comes down from the ceiling?
就那些 从顶上下来的那些
Stalactites. Yeah, yeah, correct.
钟乳石 是的 是的 对
And then I slipped and impaled myself on
然后 我滑倒了 把自己钉在
one of the other ones. You know, the ones that come up, um...
那些 那些从地上起来的
Stalagmites? Stalagmites, yes.
石笋 石笋 是的
Yeah, no, it was a total and utter disaster. Never again, no.
那是一场完全的 彻底的 灾难 再也不去了 不要
Still, we've learned today about stalag...
我们今天学了石
Tites. Tites. And...
钟乳 钟乳 和
Stalagmites. Stalagmites, yes. And that's good.
石笋 石笋 是的 非常好
That's good geography.
你的地理学的非常好
My...name was up here!
我的名字在那上面
Too late, mate.
晚了 哥们
Well, it's etched on. Feel it, feel it.
上面有印的 你感觉一下 感觉一下
You feel that?
感觉到了吗
I can't feel anything.
什么都没感觉到啊
Take your name off. No.
把你的名字划掉 不
Why do you even want to go to Dieppe? Shag Postern.
你为什么要去迪耶普 上Postern
Oh, that is...
哦 这真是
so far from anything I could even think.
我就知道
What do you wanna go there for, then?
那你为什么要去
Well, to see the old port...
去看老海港
and...the square thing, you know. And the other port.
还有城市广场 还有另外一个海港
Well, don't worry, I'll send you a postcard.
别担心 我会给你寄张明信片的
After I've porked her.
等我♥干♥了她以后
Oh, disgusting.
恶心死了
Gareth, why is your name up here?
Gareth 你的名字为什么在上面
I mean, you don't even like abroad.
我是说你都不喜欢出国
Booze cruise.
买♥♥酒一日游
What? Yeah.
啥 是的
I get over there, buy two,
我到了那 买♥♥两瓶
three... hundred bottles of strong lager.
三瓶 上百瓶烈性啤酒
Stock up for the month.
存上一个月的
Janine.
Janine
Dear Janine...
亲爱的 Janine
Nope. Why?
不行 为什么
Free holiday.
免费度假
I don't think it'll be much of a holiday.
我认为这不会像度假的
I mean, you'll mainly be stopping fights and clearing up sick.
我是说 你主要是阻止打架和清理呕吐物
Yes. On holiday!
是的 在假期中
This is beyond the pale.
这太出格了
Absolutely above and beyond the pale.
绝对过格且出格
I mean, Sarah's going to be furious with you all
如果Sarah发现我没报名
when she finds out I haven't got my name up there.
一定会跟你们河东狮吼的
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表