剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
I got a C.
我拿了个C
Well, actually, it was a D,
其实是D
but my mam asked them to take into account
但我妈叫那些老师多体谅我
I was going through some personal problems at home
因为那时候我正经历一些事情
but, you know, they... they marked me up. But, anyway...
但是 他们把我的分数标高了一些 总之
these teachers, they said I didn't know anything about Geography.
这些老师说我对地理一窍不通
Well, look at me now.
现在看看
I'm bloody teaching it. Top of the world, eh?
我他妈就是教地理的 世界级地理老师 牛吧
Now, you get there, into that exam hall,
现在 你们昂首阔步进考场
and you believe in yourselves.
相信自己
Cos you are all winners,
因为你们都是赢家
and I am looking at the Geography teachers of tomorrow.
我看你们都是未来的地理老师
Well, I ain't going to be a Geography teacher, sir.
我理想不是当地理老师
Dare to dream!
放胆去梦想
Now, let's get out there and kick some Geography arse!
现在我们就去消灭一些地理小妖怪
Remember, the questions...
记住 那些问题
Read all the questions.
要仔细审题
Just remember to read the questions.
记得要仔细审题
Good luck.
祝你好运
The time now is two o'clock.
现在是两点钟
You have exactly two hours.
你们有2小时的时间
Turn over your papers...
现在把试♥卷♥
..Now.
翻过来
You haven't taught us any of this.
你根本没教过我们这些
What?
什么
Oh, no...
哦 不
I taught you the GCSE syllabus.
我教你们的是GCSE大纲的内容
What the hell are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
It'll be fine.
没事的
What's going on?
什么情况
Er, nothing, it's, er...fine. It's all, er... It's all fine.
没事 只不过是 那个 没事
There's a pencil sharpener malfunction.
卷笔刀出了点问题
It's, er...
是
It's all under control.
现在已经没事了
Keep the chatter to a minimum.
尽量少说话
Yes.
好
Churchy...
Churchy
You know, there's no need for us both to be here.
其实呢 我们没必要都待在这
Why don't you nip off early and...pop to the shops, or...?
你早点走吧 去逛个街什么的
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人的
I think the
我觉得
examination board would take a dim view of that.
考试委员会不会同意的
Besides, I love invigilating.
再说了 我喜欢监考
The silence. The tension.
安静的环境 紧张的氛围
The pacing up and down the rows of worried faces.
在一堆苦逼脸里面走来走去
It's what teaching's all about.
这就是教师的乐趣所在
Question one.
第一题
La guitare.
吉他(法语)
Anyone like to take a guess?
谁想猜猜
La...guitare.
吉 他(法语)
It's the guitar. All right, let's have another one.
是吉他 好吧 再猜一个
Les bongos.
对鼓(法语)
Bon...gos.
对 鼓(法语)
Bongos!
对鼓(法语)
Oh, come on! It's bongos.
拜托 是小对鼓
All right, one more.
再猜一个
Le tambourin.
坦布兰鼓(法语)
Le tambourin...
坦布兰鼓(法语)
You've actually seen me play this one in assembly.
其实你们看过我弹奏这种乐器的
I thought you played the church organ, Miss.
老师 我觉得你"玩过"教堂风琴(Church的"器官")吧
En francais.
请说法语
Don't know any French.
不懂说什么鸟语
Do you kneel down at church, Miss?
老师 你在教堂跪拜吗
What does that mean?
什么意思
Miss, have you had a tug on the church bell?
老师 你拉过教堂的钟吗
Miss? Miss?
老师 老师
Yes, Craig?
请说 Craig
Have you done sex with Mr Church?
你和Churchy老师滚床单了吗
What?! Right, look...
啥 听着
Keith and I...
我和Keith
Mr Church and I are work colleagues and friends.
我和Church老师之间只不过是同事和朋友的关系
Where has this come from?!
这都是从哪儿传来的
Churchy told Gunn he's shagged you!
Churchy告诉Gunn说他和你滚床单了
S'il vous plait, er, passer a une lecture privee.
南门散给西吧
What?
什么
Just do some private reading.
你们上自习吧
Question.....
问题
Power
能量
Mr Church!
Church老师
shh.
小点声
Mr....Church!
Church老师
That's better.
这个音量好多了
How dare you make me look like some kind of skank!
你怎么可以把我说成是那种荡♥妇♥呢
A what?
什么
A skank.
荡♥妇♥
A ho.
妓♥女♥
What?
什么
A sex lady.
性♥爱♥魔女
I've absolutely no idea,
我根本不知道你在说什么
and please keep your voice down. It's exam conditions.
请你保持安静 现在在考试
Oh, I think you know perfectly well.
我觉得你心知肚明
You told Trevor that we had had sex.
你跟Trevor说我们俩上♥床♥了
And we have not had sex.
我们根本没上♥床♥
Can I have some more paper, please, sir?
老师我能再要张纸吗
Gunn's in the house!
Gunn驾到
All right, Gareth, you can piss off now.
好了 Gareth 你可以滚了
No, you're all right. I'll stay, if you don't mind. I...
不 没事 你不介意的话 我继续待在这
I absolutely love this. All right...
我超喜欢监考的 好吧
I'll be in the computer room.
我去电脑房♥
You are not going anywhere.
你哪儿都别想去
Get off me, you big, fat gayer.
放开我 你个死肥基佬
What I told you about Sarah, in the shower, was in strict confidence!
我洗澡的时候告诉你的Sarah的事是高级机密啊
I only told Year Nines.
我只告诉了九年级的学生
You're a great big shitting shit!
你这个死贱种
Don't poke me, you twat!
别戳我 人♥渣♥
I'll poke you as much as I like! And keep your voice down.
我就戳你怎么了 还有 声音低点
Sorry, I don't know the rest myself.
不好意思 剩下的我也不会了
Oh, God...
我的天啊
I think we've proved here today, through friendship and squash,
通过友谊和有这果汁我想我们今天已经证明了
that violence has no place at Greybridge.
慧桥不允许暴♥力♥的存在
Keep up the good work, Mrs Klebb.
Klebb老师 加油哦
All right?
你好啊
Please stop spreading silly rumours about teachers.
请不要散布关于老师的谣言
There really is no drama to speak of.
根本就没有什么花边新闻可以说的
They're fighting! Keith and Trevor. They're fighting!
他们打起来了 Keith和Trevor打起来了
What?!
什么
Sarah, they're fighting over you.
Sarah 他们为了你而战
I'm sorry, but I've got men fighting over me!
不好意思 但是两个男人为我打起来了
And that's not a rumour, it often happens,
这次不是谣言了 事实上 经常有这事情发生
and you can spread that one.
你们随意散布吧
You carry on. I'll alert the Head.
你先走 我去向上头汇报
Stop fighting!
别打了
Stop fighting! Stop fighting over me!
别打了 别为了我打架啊
He's hit me! He's hit me!
他打我 他打我
He's hit me!
他居然打我
Let me have it! I'll do it!
给我 让我来
I'll do it! I'll do it!
让我来 让我来
You do it!
你来
This is a new low for the school.
这是本校历史新低啊
And, believe you me, we have had some quite startling lows.
相信我 我们学校有过不少奇葩的底线呢
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表