剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
It's brilliant. That was my second choice.
明智的选择 那是我的第二选择
Got some big plans for it. Going to be a total reboot.
好好计划下 整装待发
So, have you had any experience reviewing?
你有过评论经验吗
Yeah. Yeah, I've written loads of reviews over the years.
有啊 这些年我写了不少评论
Oh! Where can I read them?
能在哪里拜读呢
Amazon. Mainly cookware.
Amazon 大多关于厨具
In fact, last night I was reviewing a set of sporks.
实际上 昨晚我刚给一套叉勺作了评论
What's a spork?
什么叉勺
It's a spoon and a fork.
就是勺子和叉子
Oh! Well, you learn something new every day!
每天都能学到点新知识啊
Will you be coming to see the play at all?
你打算去看那部剧吗
Oh, no, no, no. I mean, I had to go when I was reviewer.
不去了 原来为了写评论不得不去
But, I mean, they're so awful, none of the staff go, no. Oh.
他们演得那么糟糕 没有员工去的 我才不去
I'd rather poke my eyes out with a...
我宁愿用那什么自戳双眼
A spork! ..A spork!
叉勺 叉勺
To us.
敬我们
Excuse me, Miss Postern. Yes?
打扰了 Postern老师 什么事
Er, I'm Josh's dad.
我是Josh的老爸
Oh! Oh, yes, hello.
你好
I just wanted to pop by
我就是想过来
and say thanks for being so kind to my son.
感谢你们对我儿子的悉心关照
Oh! He's a pleasure to teach. He's quite a character.
他是个听话的好孩子 性格与众不同
He's the life and soul of the class.
是班上的核心
Sometimes it's a bit difficult to get a word in.
只是有时候有点油米不进
Isn't that right, Josh?
是不是呀 Josh
Well, I think he is going to wow everyone in the school play.
我觉得他会让校剧里让大家为之惊艳的
What part are you playing, Josh?
你要扮演什么角色 Josh
Well, just make sure you don't steal the show.
别把风头都抢光了哦
I think it's going to be wonderful.
我觉得一定会很棒的
It's a version of Romeo And Juliet.
是罗密欧与朱丽叶
Are you all right?
您还好吧
That was my wife's third-favourite film.
那是我妻子第三喜欢的电影
Oh. Oh, dear, I'm sorry.
天呐 我很抱歉
Um...
呃
Are you all right?
您没事吧
That's awful. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This man bothering you? Er, this is...this is Josh's dad.
这人在烦你吗 这是Josh的爸爸
Oh!
哦
Sorry to hear about your wife running off with the, um...
我深表同情 关于您妻子落跑的事 和一个
..Masai tribesman.
马赛族人
I thought only you and the Headmistress knew.
我以为只有你和校长知道呢
Well, I'm the Deputy Head of Science,
我是理科副组长
so I'm pretty high up the food chain. Nobody else knows.
所以我在食物链蛮高的地方哦 没别人知道
Well, the PE teacher did make a comment in the staff room
不过体育老师倒是在教研室
about a sex safari, but he doesn't know the details.
发表过关于性猎之旅的评论 但是他不知道细节的
Look, I didn't want to make things worse for Josh.
我可不想让Josh更难受
Oh, he's dealing with it really well.
他挺能面对现实的
I mean... I mean, he's such a roister-doister.
他可是戏剧小能手呢
Aren't you, eh? Ha-ha.
是吧 哈哈
Well, thanks for your time.
谢谢您能空出时间
I just popped in to buy a ticket for the show.
我想买♥♥一张校剧的门票
Oh! Rather you than me.
你确定 我可不去
Poor Miss Postern has to sit
可怜的Postern老师还得
through the whole thing, cos she's reviewing it.
一直坐在那儿 因为她得写影评
I, um... I've actually got a spare ticket,
其实我有一张多的票
so you could come with me.
所以你可以跟我一起去
What? Really? That's very kind.
是吗 那可真好
Are you sure? Yes! Yes, of course.
你确定吗 当然 当然
Why not?
干嘛不呢
No, it's crossing a line, fraternising with a parent.
这有点越界了吧 和学生家长交往过密
Well, if there's any kind of trouble...
如果这不太好的话
No, no, no. Just ignore him. You can come with me.
不不不 别理他 你可以跟我来
Thank you. That's, er, quite all right.
谢谢 不用不用
I will see you Friday night, then, Mr Hardy.
那我们周五晚上见 Hardy先生
Please, Simon. - No, call him Mr Hardy.
请叫我Simon吧 不 就叫他Hardy先生
Goodbye, Simon. Bye, Josh.
再见 Simon 再见 Josh
Goodbye, Mr Church. Yes! Goodbye!
再见 Church老师 拜拜了您
Well, I hope this doesn't
我希望这件事不会把
drag the school's good name through the mud.
学校的好名声拽入泥潭
I know. Mm.
我懂
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
这是个我甘愿冒的险
You jealous?
你吃醋了么
Me? Yes, you.
我么 你呀
Jealous? Yes.
吃醋 对呀
Me? Yes. No.
我么 是呀 没呢
Little bit jealous? No.
一点点 没
A little bit? No.
一丝丝 没
Tiny bit? Jealous?
一丁点儿 吃醋
Yes! Jealous of man whose
没错 吃一个老婆甩了
wife has left him to live in a mud hut?!
他去住泥棚的男人的醋
We were just discussing another pupil at the school.
我们在说学校的另外一个学生呢
I heard you got sacked as the theatre reviewer.
我听说你被踢出了戏剧评论员
I resigned.
我主动辞去的
Everyone says you got sacked. It was a dead heat.
大家都说你是被踢掉的 公说公有理 婆说婆有理
So, what mug they got doing it now, then?
那他们现在在搞什么花样啊
Sarah's doing it.
Sarah在负责
Oh, right. Might go and see this thing with her.
有点儿想跟她一起去看呢
Make a bit of a night of it. No. She's not going to go with you.
就占了晚上的一点儿时间 她不会跟你去的
On my suggestion, she's actually taking Josh's father.
她要带Josh的父亲去
Oh!
嗷
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷
What? What?
啥 啥
You know what happens
你知道会发生什么
when you see something with a bird, don't ya?
如果你往那方面想的话 你懂的吧
Enlighten me. Well...
愿闻其详 好吧
he'll have his coat on his lap and then underneath,
他到时候把外套遮在大腿上 外套下面呢
she'll tug him off.
她会给他撸
This is Sarah Postern we're talking about.
我们说的可是Sarah Postern
I hardly think that's likely.
我觉得不太可能吧
No, no, no. Happened to me last week, mate.
不不不 上周我就体验了一次
Took some munter to see Andy Parsons.
带了个丑妹去看Andy Parsons
I was laughing and spaffing at the same time.
我又乐又爽呢
Best night of my life, chief!
人生最佳夜啊 哥们儿
Hello, Miss Postern.
你好 Postern老师
Oh, please - Sarah.
请叫我Sarah
Are you excited about tonight?
你期待今天晚上吗
Not really. I'm missing The One Show.
一点都不 我错过了一个节目
Thanks again for the tickets.
再次感谢你给我的门票
I picked up a couple of programmes.
我拿了几张节目单
Oh! Let's see. Where's Josh?
让我们看看Josh在哪
Oh, there he is!
他在那呢
Josh Hardy...
Josh Hardy
"Unnamed Servant".
无名的侍仆
Yeah. I'm proud of him. I'm sure he's going to be great.
是的 我为他骄傲 他一定会很了不起
Well, let's see how he does.
让我们看看他演得如何
Oh, good. You've found your seats. I saved you the best ones.
你找到你的座位了 我为你留了最好的
Oh, thank you. Yes, um... This is Janine, the director.
谢谢 这是Janine 导演
Director, producer, rewriter.
导演 制片人 改编
As I put in the programme, "Dramaturge".
节目单上的称谓是 剧作家
Now, Sarah, I know that we are very good friends...
听着Sarah 我知道我们是好朋友
Well...
关于这点
..But, please, please, please,
但是 求求你
do not let that influence your review.
不要让我们的关系影响你的影评
I...
我
Here are some tokens for a
这里有几个代币
complimentary tea or squash at the interval.
休息的时候换茶或者果汁
Oh! Don't think you can buy
我可不认为用几杯免费的饮料
a good review with a few free soft drinks.
就能换到好评
You'll also find a box of Celebrations under your seat.
你还能在座位底下看到一盒祝贺信
Understood.
明白
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表