剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
And where would you get a horse's head from?
你从哪儿弄马头
Safeways. I know the fella that works the meat slice.
西夫韦超♥市♥ 我认识一个人在肉类区工作
Degenerate!
烂人
Oi! Oi!
喂 喂
You're the ge-denerate!
你才是烂人
Oh, Miss Postern?
Postern老师
Miss Postern!
Postern老师
Nearly with you.
我过来了
Almost there. Almost, almost.
就要到了 马上 差一点
And...here I am.
到你面前了
Hello, Keith.
你好啊 Keith
Oh, best not to use first names in front of the children.
在学生面前我们还是不要叫得这么亲昵吧
Oh, right. Erm, well...
噢 好吧 呃
Right, well, I was just dashing off to teach 9C, so...
我正准备去9C教室上课
Oh, just wondered if you'd
噢 我就想问问
had a chance to digest my latest message?
你看到我给你发的消息了吗
I'll just check now, shall I?
我现在看就行
Here it is.
看到了
"Dear Sarah, I trust you're well..." ...trust you're well...
"亲爱的Sarah 我想你过得不错吧" "过得不错吧"
"...draughts and chess merger... Saturday night."
"跳棋社和象棋社的合并 周六晚上"
I am never free on a Saturday night.
我周六晚上向来都没空
Oh, yes, of course, sorry.
噢 也是 不好意思
Except this Saturday night.
但是这周六晚上有空
Oh, wonderful!
太好了
Shall I, er, lay on a spread? Oh!
我要昭告天下吗
Just some nibbles. Shall I come over after Strictly?
你知我知就好了 我看完<舞动奇迹>就过去
Which I usually have to record because I'm always out.
平常我周六晚上都不在家 都是看录像
Well, why don't we watch Strictly together
我们可以一起看啊
and then discuss the merger?
看完再讨论合并的事儿
Oh, are you into Strictly?
你也喜欢看<舞动奇迹>呀
Oh, yes. Very much.
是啊 超爱
Oh, I think the standard this year is the best ever.
我觉得今年选手的水准是最高的
I was going to say it myself
我正想这么说呢
the standard this year is the best ever.
今年的水准史上最高
The judges say it every year,
评委们每年都这么说
but this time it is actually true.
但今年真的是最好的
Oh, those judges, they do say it!
那些评委 他们就爱这么说
Oh, I'm so glad you're following it!
真没想到你也看
Who d'you think's gonna win? Oh, there's a question!
你觉得谁会赢 问题来咯
Who's gonna...win it?
谁 会赢
Who...? Who's gonna...win it? Er...
谁会赢呢 谁呢
Not seen it, have you?
你没看过吧
No. No.
没有
Sausage roll?
来点香肠卷吗
Hello!
你好
Hello. Would you like a sausage roll?
你好 来点香肠卷吗
Not right now. I'll probably take my coat off first.
待会儿吧 我先把大衣脱了
Oh, yes, yes.
好的 好的
The toilet's there, if you need it.
你要上厕所吗 厕所在那儿
I don't at the moment.
我现在还不要
Probably be needing it later. Come through.
待会儿可能就要了 这边走
Sandwich?
来点三明治吗
That's a lot of food.
你准备了这么多吃的
Oh, just a cold buffet. Pickled egg?
弄了个冷自助餐 卤蛋要吗
Is it all for us?
都是给我们两个准备的吗
Anything we don't eat tonight,
我俩吃不完的
I'll just graze on during the week.
我下周接着吃
Right. Oh. Oh!
好吧
Well, let's get this party started!
那就让我们嗨起来吧
Oh, yes, my love, you were wicked!
亲爱的 你真是太棒了
So some are professional dancers and some are celebrities?
所以他们有的是专业舞者 有的是明星
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
And the marks are out of ten?
以十分制打分
Of course, the marks are out of ten.
是的 十分制
The most sensible metric to have. Sorry.
十分制是最合理的标准 不好意思
It's my favourite TV programme and it is quite annoying
这是我最喜欢的电视节目
with you constantly asking questions and making comments.
你一直各种问各种说 挺烦的
Oh, I'm sorry. I won't say another thing.
对不起 我闭嘴
What a feeling, what a dance!
好一种感觉 好一段舞蹈
So has the one on the end there got a wife?
边上的那个有老婆吗
No, of course he hasn't got a wife, he's gay!
他没有老婆 他是同性恋
Well, I don't know who's gay and who isn't gay.
我又不知道谁是同性恋谁不是
Well, does it matter if he's gay?
他是又怎样
No, it doesn't matter if he's gay.
不怎样
I just can't keep up with who's gay and who isn't gay these days.
我都不知道现在谁是直的谁是弯的了
Could you please be quiet?
你能安静点吗
I am being quiet. Shh!
我很安静 嘘
An amazing tango section at the end. That was absolutely...
好棒的一支压轴探戈 真是
So is the one on the other end gay?
那边那个人也是弯的咯
Yeah, yeah, they're all gay.
是的 是的 他们都是弯的
Everyone on the show is gay.
节目里每个人都是弯的
Everyone on TV is gay, all right?
电视上每个人都是弯的 行了吧
Mini quiche? No, no, no.
来点小咸派不 不用了
I would like another drink of wine, though, please.
再来一杯酒吧 谢谢
I'm afraid you've had all the wine.
酒都被你喝光了
Oh, well, what else have you got?
你还有什么
Um, milk.
呃 牛奶
Yakult?
发酵乳
No, I want another "Drink" Drink. Must have something.
不要 我要喝酒 应该有的
Here we go. Been saving it for a special occasion.
找到了 一直珍藏着呢
Turnip liqueur.
萝卜酒
God!
天呐
That is quite rooty.
我已经欲♥火♥焚身了
That'll be the turnips.
那是萝卜的根
I'm just making another trip to the cold buffet.
我再去拿点吃的
Can I get you anything?
你还要点什么吗
Are there any chipolatas left?
还有香肠吗
There's a few.
有一点
Oh, I love this song!
我爱这首歌♥
Check out Patrick Swayze.
这不是Patrick Swayze吗
Oh, check out the...
这不是
the lady in the film.
电影里的那个女人吗
Put the chipolatas down.
把香肠放下
Oh, we haven't discussed the merger! What?
我们还没讨论合并的事呢 什么
The Chess and Draughts Club merger!
象棋社和跳棋社的合并啊
Oh, well, um, do you want to do it?
噢 那你想合并吗
Yes. Oh, well, so do I.
想 我也想
That was easy, wasn't it?
这不就成了吗
Shall we do the lift?
把我举起来吧
Well, how much do you weigh?
你多重啊
That's, um, quite a personal question.
这么私人的问题
Well, it's more of a physics question.
更是一个物理问题吧
About nine stone two, but I've got quite a lot in my pockets.
大概117斤吧 但是我口袋里东西挺多的
Hm. Give it a go.
试试吧
Oh, go away, we're doing dirty dancing!
走开 我们在跳辣舞呢
I should just go and see who it is.
我应该看看是谁
Pop you down.
先放你下来
Oh, some chipolatas there to keep you going.
你先吃点香肠补充能量
What's going on, Churchy? What are you doing here?
你好吗 老师 你们来干嘛
We're here for the party. There is no party.
来参加派对啊 这里没有派对
Don't worry, Sir. Bring a bottle. Let them in!
别担心嘛 我给你带了酒 让他们进来
Oh, wicked! Look, Scotch eggs!
太棒了 哇 苏格兰煮蛋
Well, leave some for your French teacher.
给你们法语老师留点
Why are you all here?
你们怎么都来了
You invited us, sir.
老师 你邀请我们来的
I did no such thing. Er, yeah, you did...on Facebook.
我没有 你有 在Facebook上
What?!
什么
Sir, it's not...it's not budging.
老师 那个动不了
Manyou, what are you doing with my oboe?
Manyou 你拿着我的双簧管干嘛
Just trying to unblock your bog, sir.
给你通厕所而已
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表