剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Hello!
大家好
OK. Um, make some noise if you think French is boring.
好 如果你们觉得法语很无聊就来点动静
All right. And let's have a really big shout out from anyone
真好 要是觉得学另一种语言是
who thinks learning a new language
完完全玩浪费时间的
is a complete and utter waste of time.
请大声喊出来
But what if I was to tell you...? Thank you.
但如果我要告诉你 万分感谢
I really did mean just a few words. Oh, right. Well, obviously,
我真的只是让你简单说几句 很明显
I hadn't finished because I was going to do a little thing.
我还没说完 我正准备玩个小游戏
You've established that French is boring,
你刚说了法语很无聊
and I have to wonder why you did that.
我很费解你为啥要这样
Right, um, can I just do a little bit of vocab tennis? Sit down.
我能不能小试一下词汇网球 坐下
So, pupils past and present are welcome at
再读和毕业的学生都很欢迎
the commemorative service for Mrs Kent a week on Sunday.
下周日来参加Kent老师的纪念仪式
Mr Church.
Church老师有事要说
Toilets...
关于厕所
Now, I spoke to you last
上学期我就强调了
term about graffiti and I'm sorry to say that
涂鸦事件 当我看到
an obscene picture has
淫秽涂鸦出现在
appeared on the walls of the boys' lavatories.
男厕所的时候我很难过
This is completely unacceptable and must stop now.
这完全无法接受而且要立刻禁止
That is all.
我要说的就这么多
Sir, what's in the picture? Well, I'd rather not say.
老师 画的什么 还是不说为好
Well, if they don't know what's in the picture,
他们要是不知道画的是什么
how are they going to know what NOT to draw?
那他们怎么知道什么不能画
there's a bald-headed gentleman who resembles Mr Barber...
上面有个像是Barber老师的秃头男
and, er, he's kneeling.
跪在地上
Part of his anatomy is exposed
部分裸♥露♥
And, he's engaging with a sheep.
正和一只羊"忙碌着"
What's the sheep doing?
那羊在干什么
Oh, eh..Well, the sheep is saying...
山羊说
"Harder, Mr Baa-baa." Oh!
"用力啊 咩咩先生"
Excuse me, do you know the way to the language block?
打扰一下 你知不知道语言区在哪么
Yes.
知道
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in 1756 in Salzburg, Austria.
沃尔夫冈.阿马德乌斯.莫扎特1756年生于奥地利的萨尔斯堡
Boring!
无聊透顶
Sorry, guys.
不好意思 孩子们
Mozart is totally yawnsville.
莫扎特简直让人昏昏欲睡
The problem with classical music is
古典乐的问题就是
it doesn't have a good beat to it.
没有强劲的节奏
You don't get a beat like that in one of Mozart's... tracks.
你们在莫扎特的曲子里是找不到这种节奏的
So, this term, instead of learning about Mozart, or Beethoven,
这个学期我们不学莫扎特或者贝多芬
or... one of the other ones,
这类的音乐
we're going to learn about these guys.
我们要学这些人
Ricky, Andrew, Simon, Nick "Peanut" - aka the Kaiser Chiefs.
Ricky Andrew Simon 花生Nick 也就是"凯撒酋长"
Hello.
大家好
Lost teacher alert! Hi.
我迷路了 你好
Where is 4B? Don't you want to hang out with us and learn about
4B在哪 你不想和我们一起学学
the Kaiser Chiefs? I would love to,
凯撒酋长么 很想啊
but if I don't get to my classroom soon, I predict a riot!
但我要是不赶快去我的教室 估计会引起暴♥动♥的
What? That's one of their songs.
什么东西 是他们的一首歌♥
Don't know that one. 4B is down the corridor, on the right.
没听过 4B就在走廊尽头右边
Laters. Laters.
再见 再见
My last school was very urban.
我之前的学校可在城里哦
So, if I catch you one more time with alcohol on school property,
如果我再发现你带酒来学校
I'll have no option but to suspend you.
我只能停你的课了
Do I get it back after school, Miss?
放学后能还给我么 小姐
No, you do not, Beyonce.
当然不会 小碧昂斯
Now, get out.
出去吧
I can't take any more.
我受不了了
Look, I'm not giving you any more sick leave.
听好了 我不会再准你休病假
Please!
求你了
Take your hands off the furniture!
臭手不要碰我的家具
For God's sake, help me, woman!
求你了 帮帮我吧 大姐
I'm having a textbook nervous breakdown.
我现在教科书精神崩溃中
Mr Barber, in order to get paid leave,
Barber老师 要想带薪休假
it'll take a damn sight more than a bit of graffiti
可不只是简单的有点涂鸦
and 200 children chanting baa-baa-baa...baa!
还有200个学生念咒
Look, all I... all I need is just the...
我需要的只是
the rest of the year off.
休假到年底
Oh, grow a pair! Of course the children are going to pick on you.
成熟点儿 孩子们当然会整你
You're Welsh, you're bald, you're fat.
你是威尔士人又秃又胖
They don't pick on me for being fat.
他们整我不是因为我胖
Then they're missing a trick. Now, please leave me.
那他们就错过机会了 赶紧死开
I'm very busy.
我很忙的
Oh, G...
神
Je m'appelle Mademoiselle Postern.
我是Postern老师
Why are you speaking foreign?
你为啥要说鸟语
Because this is French GCSE.
因为这是法语课
So, what sort of things were you doing with Mrs Kent?
Kent老师都教你们什么
She just let us go down the shops, Miss.
她只让我们出去逛街
I've got something better than the shops.
我这有比逛街更好玩的
It's a game I invented - les murmures francais.
是我发明的游戏叫"法国私语"
French whispers.
法国私语
It's a little bit different,
有点不同
so bear with me. Is it...?
听我说 是不是
Just a moment. It's like Chinese whispers, but...
等一下 就像是中文私语 但是
Yeah, we know. The difference is...
我们知道 不同之处是
Is it Chinese whispers in French?
是法语版的中文私语么
It is Chinese whispers in French. Well done.
是法语版的中文私语 说的好
OK. What's the phrase? Nice and loud, so we can all hear.
是什么句子 大声说出来 这样大家都能听到
Ryan and Callum are bum chums!
Ryan和Callun是好机油
No.
不行
That would be, Ryan et Callum sont les copains bum.
应该是 Ryan和Callum是好基友
Miss Postern, please, have my seat.
Postern老师 请坐我这
So, do you, um, live in the local area, or...?
你住在这附近还是
Why don't you grab a free chair from over there?
你去那边搬把不用的椅子吧
Good plan.
好主意
This seat taken?
有人坐这么
Yes.
有
This one? Yes.
这呢 也有
This one? Yes.
这呢 也有
How about this one? They're all taken.
那这个呢 都有
I understand. This one?
明白了 这个呢
Yes!
有呢有呢
I don't know who they're all for. He normally sits on his own.
真不知道是给谁留的 平常他都自己一个吃饭
Oh, anyway, I prefer eating standing up, it aids digestion.
反正我爱站着吃东西 有助消化
Oh, so the kids were going bananas.
孩子们都发狂了
Your teaching this morning was inspirational.
你今早上的课真是振奋人心啊
Well, I always like to give the kids 110%.
我一直都爱110%奉献
Me too.
我也是
But 100% would be the maximum. Not for me.
但最多也就是百分百啊 我可不是哦
For everyone. You can only have 100% of something.
大家都一样啊 你最多只能百分百
Yes, I know, and that's what I give, plus an extra 10%.
我知道 我就是这样奉献的 还白送10%呢
You can't. Let's not fall out over this.
不可能 咱们还是不要为这个吵了
No, let's not. But just so you know, I do give 110%.
不吵最好 但我真的是110%奉献的
Teachers like us, who give the maximum percentage possible,
像我们这种老师 都是全部奉献的
are, sadly, in the minority here.
难过的是 只是这里的小部分老师
The teaching standards at this school are at an all-time low.
这个学校的教学标准一直都很低
That's why he's resigning. Thank God.
这是他要辞职的原因 谢天谢地
Are you leaving us? Oh, no, I'm not resigning.
你要辞职么 不是啊 我没要辞职
Typical drama teachers, over-dramatising everything!
典型的表演性老师 什么都戏剧化
Bollocks, with a cherry on top.
胡说 真是满腹牢骚
He had a letter for the headmistress.
他给校长写了信
Oh, is that what that was?
原来那信是这内容
What prompted the 360-degree turn?
那你怎么态度360度大转弯了呢
Well, I just... I just thought with your arrival,
我只是 我只是觉得你的到来
there was a fresh energy at the school.
为学校注入了新鲜血液
Oh, well, thank you.
谢谢
It was a 180-degree turn.
那是180度
360 would put you back where you started.
360度你不又转回开头了么
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表