剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
What, all in my wet bikini?
都穿着湿比基尼比赛啊
Well, you'll dry off a bit during the run.
跑步的时候应该就变干了吧
I might need a little bit of help.
我可能还是需要帮助
Right, settle down, everyone!
请静一静
Now, following the incident with Mr Hubble yesterday,
鉴于昨天Hubble老师的事故
the new Acting Head of Science is Mr Church.
Church老师将代任理科主任
Sit down
坐下
This morning, I have spoken to Mr Hubble's mother,
今天早上我和Hubble老师的母亲通了话
and she has assured me Mr Hubble will be back teaching very soon.
她向我保证Hubble老师很快就能回来继续教学
The main topic of this morning's assembly is violence.
今天早会的主题是暴♥力♥
But the message doesn't seem to be getting across. Tina! Beyonce!
但是好像有人还不太清楚 Tina Beyonce
So Mrs Klebb
Klebb老师
has set up a new action group.
建立了一个新行动小组
Come along for free squash and biscuits any afternoon this week
反暴♥力♥小组在本周每天下午都在戏剧社开例会
to the drama block for a meeting of my new anti-violence group.
还有免费的果汁饮料和饼干
Stop Pupils Arguing Fighting Forever!
远离拌嘴吵架 人人有责
SPAFF for short.
简称SPAFF
Why were they all laughing?
他们为什么都在笑
Oh, I've no idea.
我也不知道
Look, I know we haven't always got on,
我知道我们一直相处地不怎么样
but I really like what you're doing with SPAFF.
但是我真的很欣赏你为SPAFF所做的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
And this could be big. SPAFF could really fly.
这可能会一举成名 飞向世界
Yes! I want SPAFF on T-shirts, baseball caps,
是啊 我希望T恤上有SPAFF 棒球帽上有SPAFF
lunchboxes.
饭盒上
This campaign's not just for kids,
这个活动不仅仅是给孩子们参加的
it can be for everyone.
每个人都能参加
We've all got people we'd like to thump,
我们都有想揍的人
but it'd be a lot better if we all just made friends.
但是与其多个敌人 不如多个朋友
Yes. Anything I can do to help spread SPAFF?
我能做点什么来宣传SPAFF吗
Well, in the spirit of things, you could make amends with Trevor.
本着SPAFF的原则 你可以和Trevor言归于好啊
No.
不了
This is exactly what SPAFF is all about.
这就是SPAFF的意义所在啊
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
It doesn't matter. Why don't you be the bigger person?
没关系 你为什么不能大度点呢
Hm? Just go and shake his hand.
对吧 去和他握握手吧
Trevor?
Trevor
What? I know we haven't always seen eye to eye,
怎么 我知道我们总是意见相左
but I wondered if we could just... shake hands and be friends?
但是我在想 我们能不能握个手做朋友
Well done, you two!
你们真是好样的
On one condition.
前提是
Oh, here we go.
又来了
You desist from
你要终止
these exercise sessions with Sarah.
你和Sarah的那些训练
Yeah, all right. No problem, mate.
好吧 没问题
Thank you. Once I've done sex with her...
谢谢 等我先上了她
..Balls deep.
狠狠地上
Oh...
噢
And, for heaven's sake, wash your hands!
拜托你去洗洗手吧
Not sitting by your girlfriend today?
今天不和女朋友坐一起啦
Oh, it's early days. She's not quite my girlfriend.
这么说还为时过早 她还不是我女朋友呢
But, no, Sarah's actually out training for her Ironman challenge.
Sarah在外头为铁人三项训练着呢
Word of advice, Church, whatever you do,
给你一句忠告 Church 不管你做什么
don't get close to a woman.
都别和一个女人走得太近
They all let you down in the end.
她们到头来都会让你失望的
And they sell all your stuff in a car-boot sale.
而且她们都会在旧货甩卖♥♥上把你的东西给卖♥♥了
I hardly think that's going to happen with Sarah.
我觉得Sarah不会那么做的
Then whatever you do, don't turn around.
那不管怎样 别回头
They're a proper tease.
真是一对"骚年"
Miss Postern is not a tease.
Postern老师可不骚
Oh, yeah. She knows what she's doing.
是啊 她最清楚她在干嘛了
Cavorting there with a sex man.
在那和性♥爱♥大♥师♥玩乐
What's a sex man?
性♥爱♥大♥师♥是什么
A man who has sex...regularly.
就是经常练习做♥爱♥的人
Bladehands, remember. Oh, yeah.
刀刃手 哦哦
Hello, you two!
你们好啊
Oh, no.
不是吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
Just out for my usual lunchtime jog.
跟往常一样啊 午餐时候慢跑
Oh. Why are you in your vest and pants?
噢 那你怎么穿的背心和内♥裤♥
Forgot my kit today.
今天忘记带运动装了
Let's pick up the pace.
加速
Change direction!
换方向
Well done, Sarah. That's today's session almost over.
不错Sarah 今天就到这儿吧
Wow! Thank you. That was great.
哇 谢谢 真棒啊
What was that, about five miles?
跑了有五英里吧
No, half a mile.
没有 才半英里
Was it? OK.
是吗 好吧
Well, I suppose you just build up to it, don't you?
还是得慢慢来对吧
Half a mile, one mile...
半英里 然后一英里
26 miles.
26英里
Right, you go and get yourself soaped off.
好了 去洗个澡吧
I'll pop in to make sure you're showering properly, yeah?
我待会回去检查你是不是洗干净了
I'm joking!
开玩笑呢
He's not joking, he's a sex man!
他没开玩笑 他是性♥爱♥大♥师♥
Why are you in your pants?
你怎么还穿着内♥裤♥
Oh, I needed to wash them as well.
我也要洗内♥裤♥
So easier if I keep them on, saves time.
穿着省点时间嘛
My word!
额滴神啊
What's the matter? You never seen a huge donger before?
看什么看 没看过大丁日吗
I wouldn't say it was huge, but it's definitely ample.
大可说不上 不过有够肥的
Do you want to take a photo? It'll last longer.
那你想拍张照不 想看随时都有
I need to speak to you about Sarah.
我得跟你谈谈Sarah
Too late, mate. I'll be third base by Friday night.
太迟了 这周五我就"上"三垒了
I think you're very much mistaken,
那你可大错特错了
cos me and her are already at fourth base
因为我跟她已经"上"四垒了
and we're making inroads into fifth.
我们准备向五垒进发
There is no fifth.
哪有五垒
What's fifth?
五垒指什么
We're both men of the world.
大家都是男人
I don't need to spell it out to you.
有些事就不用细说了吧
But I'd appreciate it if you'd back off, mate!
但如果你退出的话 我会很感激的 仁兄
Fair play to you. Didn't know you had it in you.
本想和你公平竞争 不知道你竟然上了她
Yes. Well, I do have it in me.
当然 我狠狠上了她
Are you not going to take those pants off?
你没打算过脱掉内♥裤♥吗
Oh, no, they'll dry quicker on.
不 它很快就会干的
Churchy shagged Postern. Pass it on.
Churchy上了Postern 传下去
Churchy shagged Postern. Pass it on.
Churchy上了Postern 传下去
Churchy shagged Postern. Tweet it.
Churchy上了Postern 推特下
I want you to know I'm so bloody proud of you lot.
你知道吗 我真♥他♥妈♥的为你们感到骄傲
I really bloody am.
切切实实感到骄傲
I'm sorry I keep bloody swearing, but that's the truth.
真♥他♥妈♥不好意思 我一直说脏话 但这是事实
You are star pupils, every single one of you.
你们都是明星学生 每一个都是
Just promise me one thing, right?
能答应我一件事吗
You never, ever let anybody tell you that you are not winners -
永远别让别人说你是失败者
not your teachers, not your parents, not your bitch of a wife
不管是你的老师 你的父母 还是你的老婆
because you are all winners.
因为你们都是赢家
Winner. Winner. Winner. Winner.
你是赢家 你是赢家 你是 我也是
When I was a kid, my teachers told me I was a loser.
我小时候老师说我是个失败者
You know what they predicted I'd get for my A-level Geography?
你们知道他们预测的我的高中毕业考试地理成绩么
An E.
E
An E.
E啊 亲
I thought, "No, it's not up to you what I get, it's up to me."
我就想"不 我拿多少分不是你们决定的 是我决定的"
I worked bloody hard.
于是我非常用功
I stayed up all night revising, revising, revising.
彻夜不眠的复习 复习 复习
And I worked and I worked and I worked -
学习 学习 学习
and d'you know what grade I got in the end?
你们猜最后我拿了个什么
Was it an A, sir? No.
是A吗 老师 不
B? No.
B 不是
E? No!
E 不是
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表