剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
行
Aidan. Listen, man.
艾登 听着 伙计
What--what happened with Kenny...
肯尼怎么了
Yeah, he was going to kill her.
是的 他当时打算杀了她
I'll take care of him.
我会把他解决掉的
He's a-- He was a great guy.
他曾经是个好人
Yeah, but it's different now.
是的 不过今非昔比了
You don't have to say anything.
什么都别说了
Hello, Blake.
你好 布莱克
Aidan.
艾登
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I expected you might be irked about the wolves we drank.
我还以为你会因为我们喝狼人的血而生气
Irked?
生气
No, not irked.
我不是生气
I'm disappointed.
只是很失望
That's worse.
那比生气更糟糕
So you're lucky that I need your help.
我需要你帮忙 你应该感到庆幸
My help?
需要我帮忙
Yeah, you heard me.
是的 没错
A friend of mine, she witnessed an event.
我有位朋友目睹了一场事件
She saw some things that she shouldn't have seen.
她看到了一些不该看到的事
And I'm not very good at compelling,
而我不擅长强制扭转别人的记忆
but I get the feeling that manipulation's your forte.
但我觉得这是你的强项
Is this your idea of sweet-talking me?
你这是在跟我说软话吗
You know what the great thing is about vampires
你知道吸血鬼最强大的地方
is you can just make them disappear.
就是可以让别人消失
And I could erase your friends too.
而我也可以让你的朋友消失
Or you could recognize the fact
或者你可以认清现状
that I'm giving you the opportunity to do me a favour.
我在给你机会 让你帮我
Let's be clear.
我直说吧
I would owe you.
这次就算我欠你的
We could go to Alaska.
我们可以去阿♥拉♥斯加
What?
什么
You were thinking about it for our honeymoon.
你一直在考虑蜜月的事情
I shot it down.
我否决了
But now, I don't know.
但现在 我不知道
That was crazy back there.
之前发生的事实在太疯狂了
I know.
我知道
I'm talking about you specifically.
我说的就是你
And I think you know, lately...
你肯定也注意到
something's different.
最近有些不一样了
You didn't get to kill your maker.
你没必要杀了你的转化者
But did you even want to?
可你当初真的想杀他吗
Of course I did, after everything he's done to us.
当然了 他对我们造成了那么多伤害
But did you want to lift the curse?
但你难道不想摆脱诅咒吗
What's going on?
到底发生了什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
You're right. I feel different.
你说得对 我感觉到了一些不寻常
When we went to see Donna, in this space between,
当我们去见唐娜时 就在那个中间的结界
I had a vision.
我看到了一些东西
My wolf, like in the meditation with Pete.
我的狼身就像跟皮特冥想时一样
Only this time, he's still with me.
只有那一次 他还和我在一起
You're still you.
你还是你
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Aidan.
艾登
Kat Neely.
凯特·尼莉
Miss Neely? Yeah.
是尼莉小姐吗 是的
Det. Ann Grether, District B8.
我是B8区的安·格雷泽探员
I'd like to speak with you about Aidan Waite.
我想跟你谈谈艾登·韦特的事
Yeah, come in.
行 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
We just wanna talk to you. No!
我们只想和你聊聊 不要
I already called the cops and I didn't even know what to say.
我已经报♥警♥了 但我都不知道该怎么说
No! No! You need to get out of here!
不 你给我马上离开
Kat! Please, listen to me.
凯特 拜托 听我说
I am asking you to sit down and just talk.
我只想你坐下来和你聊聊
No! Get off of me!
不要 放开我
You went to the wedding
你去参加了婚礼
and you had a little too much fun,
你当时喝得有点过头
and that's why you're feeling a little foggy today.
所以你会觉得今天有点迷迷糊糊的
Aidan's bringing you coffee and everything is absolutely fine.
艾登给你送来了咖啡 一切都很正常
You feel... No. Enough.
你感觉 不 够了
You're calm.
你很冷静
You're happy.
你很快乐
It was really one of the happiest nights of your life.
这是你一生中最幸福的一个夜晚
And now that you think about it,
而现在你觉得
you realize you really didn't get enough sleep.
自己非常缺觉
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
I should go.
我该走了
Do you think that it It worked.
你觉得这 已经起作用了
Which is why I should go,
所以我也该走了
'cause I'm nobody.
因为我谁也不是
Do you remember saying you owe me?
还记得你说过欠我这个情吧
I think I owe just about everyone at this point.
我觉得自己现在欠的人太多了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why--Why you sorry?
为什么要道歉
For waking you up.
因为我把你吵醒了
Oh, I need to wake up.
我也该醒了
I thought you were getting coffee.
我还以为你在买♥♥咖啡呢
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
I was-- The line was just too long.
去了 不过队伍太长了
Your face!
你的脸怎么了
What did we get into last night?
我们昨晚发生了什么事
This is it.
这就是我的命了
Isn't it?
是不是
Let's go.
走吧
Aidan, what I did to your friend...
艾登 我对你朋友所做的事
what happened,
那件事发生的时候
I wasn't myself.
我不清醒
You could end the struggle now,
你现在可以结束这种挣扎
prove you are clean.
只要证明你自己的清白
Save your soul.
拯救你自己
Renounce the monster who is now your husband!
和你现在的这个怪物丈夫断绝关系
I will not!
我不
Isaac, Isaac...
艾萨克 艾萨克
Wait here.
在这里等着
Suzanna!
苏珊娜
You call the devil into her house!
是你将恶魔带入她家
Suzanna!
苏珊娜
Devil! The beast!
魔鬼 怪物
You poisoned the soul of a good woman
你玷污了一个纯洁女性的灵魂
and you will be next to die, demon!
而下一个死去的就是你 你这个魔鬼
A curse on your house!
你们家将遭天谴
Ah! Isaac! Run!
艾萨克 快跑
Run!
跑
Run, Isaac!
快跑 艾萨克
You're looking at the devil!
你这是恶魔所为
You can't hurt me. You can't hurt me!
你不能伤害我 你不能伤害我
Oh, please.
求你了
Dear God! God!
上帝啊 上帝啊
This is for my wife.
这是为了我妻子
Aidan? Aidan!
艾登 艾登
Run.
快跑
What?
什么
Run!
快跑
What am I supposed to do? Run!
我该怎么做 跑
That's it.
好了
you OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表