剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I figured you'd bring the other one,
我就知道你会带别人过来
hence the dog at the door.
毕竟本来狗就是看"门"的
But a vampire too?
但怎么连吸血鬼也来了
You might wanna take a closer look at that unsavoury circle.
你真该好好审视一下自己讨人厌的交友圈
Well, clearly, she'd be better off
她如果有个巫师陪着
palling around with a necromancer.
肯定不至于这么刻薄
I wasn't talking to you.
我没和你说话
I think I have the right to know now,
我想现在我有权知道
what you have planned for me, for my soul.
你打算拿我和我的灵魂怎么办
No, actually, you don't!
不 其实你没权利
You know, I thought I might have some use for you.
我还以为你能派上点用场
But this, your entourage,
但你的两位随从
the yapping, the demands, it's exhausting!
叽歪乱吠 各种要求 太令人厌倦了
So we are through.
所以我不想再与你有瓜葛
Now!
念
Veneficus absum, levare velum.
巫师速速退散 揭开面纱
Revelare verum faciem pro totus vidi visum.
揭示真实面目 我看到了幻象
Somebody memorized something!
有人强记了一些好料啊
We don't have to do this, Ray.
我们不用这么做 雷
The witch, I know she has some hold over you.
我知道那个女巫能掌控你
But there's been enough violence between us already.
但我们之间已经动用了太多武力
I remember... the woods...
我记得 在树林里
the fight,
有争斗
shots.
枪击
You beat me to death.
你将我打死
What happened that night...
那晚发生的事
that's not the man I wanna be.
我不想那样的
And I-- I know I have no right saying this...
我知道自己没资格这么说
but I killed you because I had no other choice!
但我是别无选择才杀你的
That's quite a mouthful, isn't it, saying it out loud?
听不太清啊 能大点声吗
Admitting that you are a killer?
承认你是凶手了吗
It's with me every day.
那个身份与我同在
I sent Val money, whatever I could, for your son!
我给瓦尔寄了钱 我竭尽所能帮你儿子
I didn't want you to end up here, like this.
我并不想让你像这样在这里游荡
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't stand a chance.
你没机会了
Veneficus absum, levare velum!
巫师速速退散 揭开面纱
Revelare verum faciem pro totus vidi visum!
为了揭示真实面目 我看到了幻象
Good, keep going!
好极了 继续念
Veneficus absum, levare velum!
巫师速速退散 揭开面纱
Revelare verum faciem pro totus vidi visum!
揭示真实面目 我看到了幻象
Revelare verum faciem pro totus vidi visum!
揭示真实面目 我看到了幻象
Yeah!
成功了
Is that all she taught you?
那都是她教你的吗
Because this is getting old.
这条咒语快过时了
You were right, brother.
你说得对 兄弟
The witch does have some kind of hold on me.
那个女巫确实掌控了我
Ilana showed some promise.
伊拉娜才华横溢
She was different... and a real jealous bitch!
她与众不同 却是个爱嫉妒的婊♥子♥
Why else would she have sent you here
否则她为什么派你们来这里
with a true face incantation?
念"真实面目"咒
"True face"...
真实面目
"Verum faciem"?
真实面目
You didn't even know what you were saying, did you?
你都不知道自己念的是什么吗
I went to college.
我念过大学
I'm betting that was a few years
我猜那比啤酒兵乓游戏的出现
before the advent of beer pong, huh?
还早几年吧
17th century.
十七世纪
I probably got a couple of years on you.
我可能比你还大几岁
Salem, hmm? Andover.
塞勒姆吗 安多弗
But Salem got all the press.
但媒体都在关注塞勒姆
This is about me.
这是我的事情
My friends bargained for my life,
我的朋友来帮我讨命
so why don't you just let Stevie and Nick go?
你就不能放了史蒂维和尼克吗
She's not gonna do it.
她不会这么做
And she can't. She exists on the energy of souls.
也做不到 她依靠灵魂的能量而存在
Without them, she would've been dead hundreds of years ago.
没有它们 几百年前她就死了
What she wants from you, she wants to eat you, Sally!
她对你的企图就是吃了你 莎莉
But you know what?
但你知道吗
Ha! That ain't gonna happen.
我不会允许那种事发生
Aidan!
艾登
So this is how it ends?
就要这么结束了吗
Do you have any idea how it felt...
你明白这种感觉吗
to despise the man who made you?
厌恶转变你的那个人
Our bond filled me with shame.
我们之间的联♥系♥让我倍感羞耻
I'm sure your son would understand.
我想你儿子会理解的
Maybe I'll... put him out of his misery
或许 我该在结果他父亲之后
after I end his father!
拉他走出痛苦
What is it exactly that you have against my friends?
你对我的朋友下手 究竟是什么意思
Did you have a hard time fitting in at colonial times Junior High?
你难道在殖民时期的初中很不合群吗
Nick and Stevie are on you.
尼克和史蒂维的事都怪你
You had to renegotiate!
是你要重新谈判的
And your fates were always connected.
你们的命运总是紧紧相连
Oh, here we go again with the renegotiation of my binding contract!
又要提我那份重新谈判的约束合同了
Your deals are bogus, Donna.
你的协约都是假的 唐娜
They're all on your terms, your secret, magical terms.
它们全取决于你的条款 神秘又魔幻的条款
And there's always a catch.
而且总会有陷阱
There's always a balance!
万事皆讲平衡
The three of you could've lived long, happy lives.
你们三个本可以开开心心地活很久
But no one can resist seeking out
但任谁都忍♥不住去联♥系♥
the people from their past.
他们前生的熟人
It's human nature.
这是人类的本性
And when their souls are delivered to me,
当我接收到他们的灵魂时
everybody's happy.
皆大欢喜
And the terms changed.
但条件变了
You just had to save your brother.
你要救自己的弟弟
How did it feel the first time you looked in the mirror
第一次对着镜子
and saw rotting flesh?
看到腐肉的时候是什么心情
Never mind.
没关系
It's been days since I took your friends.
我吸收你的朋友们已是几天前的事了
And as you can see, I am starving.
如你所见 我现在饿得慌
I have come too far for you to just take me.
你现在已经没法吸收我了
We're stronger than that.
我们可强悍得多
You know, you're the first one who ever fought back.
你是第一个敢于反抗的
I hope that's a comfort to you.
希望这么说能令你欣慰些
I'm guessing she's also the first who brought friends.
我估计她也是第一个带朋友过来的
The blood of the bewitched burns.
巫女的血液燃烧起来
The pain of the flames seeks the source of the magic.
火焰的灼痛在探寻魔法的源头
I came through on my end of our bargain.
我过来是为了兑现我所做的承诺
It's your turn, Sally.
现在该你了 莎莉
No!
不
Stop! Sally, no!
住手 莎莉 不要
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You should be proud of her.
你应该为她骄傲
Most of the souls I take
我吸收的大多数灵魂
have already lost their will to exist.
都已经失去了存在的信念
No one is strong enough to walk the Earth
没有人能够孤立地独自一人
like that forever, isolated, alone.
永远坚强地行走于世
She was never alone.
她从来不是孤身一人
No, maybe not.
对 也许她不是
But still, some things... are inevitable.
但总有些事是无法避免的
What the hell was that? What just happened?
那到底是什么 刚刚发生了什么事
We won!
我们胜利了
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, there is-- there is one little piece of shiny silver lining
在那次超自然的大屠♥杀♥里出现了
to all this supernatural carnage.
一道耀眼的光芒
Other than our continued survival?
比我们活下来更重要吗
This ghost is dressed for success!
我这个鬼魂就披着成功的外衣
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表